The online racing simulator
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Not suitable for having pit entry I think but:

FE1X only

I will build the layout later if someone is interested about it

Okay, the layout is here:

specs:

It isn't possible to get fastest Split 1 time from start (only shortcut plausible)
Moved Split 1 to more deep to turn, splits are more even
No pitlane
, can not support the realistic pitlane
The track is similar to FE6/R but this is on tarmac and few secs faster track
Supported for Reverse and Normal configurations (Split and Finish line are exactly on same spot)
It is only for FE1Y
Track is not officially F17 but engaged for it (until said other)
Signs added, humps and blocks added for decreasing shortcut, posts added for having perfect racing line
Beta version

Attached files
FE1Y_F17_Super Sprint.lyt - 820 B - 810 views
FE1Y_F17R_Super Sprint.lyt - 804 B - 807 views
MTDZX-Master ^h21_FE1Y_LX6_PÄÄTTYNYT.spr - 76.1 KB - 763 views
Sorry to ask this maybe a bit stupid question but

will there be A13 and A17? if yes then it is basically same but different splits (and objects)

I just wanted to ask did you noticed this or I misread something once again
Boothy might have made a mistake when grouping up the pack, I'll let him respond to you on that.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Sorry to ask this maybe a bit stupid question but

will there be A13 and A17? if yes then it is basically same but different splits (and objects)

I just wanted to ask did you noticed this or I misread something once again

I can only assume you haven't bothered to look at the A13/A76 layouts in the latest pack, because the "banana" layout that you suggested and EQ christened, plus the extended North version, are in there.
To make up for the mess I caused with releasing Airio 2.5.6 and 2.5.7 in quick succession I was working on additional custom tracks. I've added the following as they were: A13 A23 A33 F21 F23 F31 F32. Now I'm working on K33 and there's a problem with that special chicane, where you're leaving the oval (same as on KY3) in the final sector.

There's the Boothy's chicane (if I'm not mistaken about the author). As you probably already know, the only things that Airio checks in layouts to be sure they conform to custom tracks are splits and restricted zones. So, basically anyone can for his server delete all those chicane objects and it will still be K33, with obviously better lap times and WR.

There are two options: 1) Remove the chicane objects and leave it free just like it is on KY3. I would prefer that. 2) Define one or more restricted zones below the chicane objects, so that K33 (and K33R) will always require the longer/slower way around.
Well, the 8 above mentioned tracks are now added and supported in the final version of Airio 2.5.7 available now. The layouts were not changed, except F31(R) or F32(R) (not sure which one), where I moved one of the splits. Concerning K33, I did not change the layout. That means the hard chicane is there, but anyone can remove the objects and still have K33(R). Appended are all the currently supported LYTs.
Attached files
AirioLYTs.zip - 40 KB - 785 views
Sorry should've posted but I'd half-finished the K33 chicane last week, just got round to completing it today. They have 10 of the smallest marshals with armco around them to stop anyone inadvertently getting spectated. Tested it out and I can't crash and get spectated, and there's no way through (at speed) when the objects aren't there.

Well some people decided to call it after me because I was the first one to actually make the layout, but the idea of slowing the chicane down had been around for a while, I just took it to the extreme. For me, and I'm sure many others, KY3 just does not work in its original format, with all of the major leagues that have ran the track choosing to add the chicane layout there. If there's demand then I'm sure we could add KY34 with the original chicane.

F31/2 seems fine, will get Phil to update the OP soon
Attached files
KY3Y_K33a.lyt - 1.8 KB - 824 views
KY3X_K33a.lyt - 1.8 KB - 836 views
Will just make KY34 to have it, then update the OP.
OK! Just note that Airio 2.5.7 has K33 without restricted zones in that chicane and changing it now is basically not possible. So maybe K33 could be without the restricted chicane and K34 then the harder, slower alternative? And to make K33 and K34 different in more that one place, maybe another chicane could be planted somewhere else too? Lets say to the middle of the KY2 part, to slow people down... Just an idea though.
UPDATE: August 8th 2011
Discussion here.

- K33 is now without the boothy chicane.
- K34 is now with the boothy chicane.
- F32 had a split update.
- 8 more tracks added to Airio, thanks EQ Worry!

Updated Zip.

--------------
Thanks! Just let me suggest once again what I already proposed above. K34 with that chicane is a nice challenge. Why not extend the challenge even more, forcing cars to slow down at one more place on that very long (over 10 kms) track? So, I suggest creating one more narrow chicane, in the middle of the map, inside the oval. The appended pictures show what I mean. Of course it is just rough layout, more/different objects would be needed, but it captures the idea...
Attached images
Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Quote from PMD9409 :UPDATE: August 8th 2011
Discussion here.
Updated Zip.

I don't mean "to know how things are done" better than you, and I apologize if it seems so, but why don't you just keep these updates in one single ever-updated post? Maybe the first one of this thread?
Quote from Ripley :why don't you just keep these updates in one single ever-updated post?

Pretty sure that is what has been done up to now - check out the first post. I think that is the single most edited post in the forum - its constantly being updated since 13th April!
Quote from EQ Worry :Thanks! Just let me suggest once again what I already proposed above. K34 with that chicane is a nice challenge. Why not extend the challenge even more, forcing cars to slow down at one more place on that very long (over 10 kms) track? So, I suggest creating one more narrow chicane, in the middle of the map, inside the oval. The appended pictures show what I mean. Of course it is just rough layout, more/different objects would be needed, but it captures the idea...

Sorry but honestly I'm not in the habit of adding random chicanes to parts of the track, especially not where there's no room for one. A flat out kink doesn't need one, the pitiful excuse for a "chicane" by Eric did need one to stop cutting, suspension damage and to make overtaking possible.
Quote from EQ Worry :Thanks! Just let me suggest once again what I already proposed above. K34 with that chicane is a nice challenge. Why not extend the challenge even more, forcing cars to slow down at one more place on that very long (over 10 kms) track? So, I suggest creating one more narrow chicane, in the middle of the map, inside the oval. The appended pictures show what I mean. Of course it is just rough layout, more/different objects would be needed, but it captures the idea...

Only problem I have with that is the other chicane has a purpose. This one doesn't really. It feels more "forced" then an actual proper chicane.

Edit: Freakin Boothy...
Quote from Ripley :I don't mean "to know how things are done" better than you, and I apologize if it seems so, but why don't you just keep these updates in one single ever-updated post? Maybe the first one of this thread?

Quote from Silverracer :Pretty sure that is what has been done up to now - check out the first post. I think that is the single most edited post in the forum - its constantly being updated since 13th April!

Already done. Been done since I first started. I just copy and paste the "update" for the lazy people who don't want to go to the OP to check.
Quote from PMD9409 :...Already done. Been done since I first started. I just copy and paste the "update" for the lazy people who don't want to go to the OP to check.

Ok. Touchè!
Hmm, OK.
B25?

When I was going to make this post I just remember that it will use BL2 pitlane instead of BL1 (and this lyt is for BL1 pitlane)

So if you see problems, this would be B12 though

Just a suggestion
Attached images
lfs_00000106.jpg
B25.jpg
Attached files
BL2Y_B25.lyt - 3.4 KB - 795 views
BL2Y_B25R.lyt - 3.4 KB - 766 views
Well, after all I´m missing the layouts for the following open configs:

CODE OLD LFS TRACK NAME
-------------------------------------------------------
A13 N/A AS1x Banana Track
A15 A18 AS1xy (A18)
A73 A16 AS7xy Touring Car Circuit Extended
A74 A17 AS7xy Touring Car Circuit Short
A75 A19 AS7xy (A19, A18 + North)
A76 N/A AS7x Banana Track Extended
A41 A28 AS4xy Sportscar Circuit
A62 A29 AS6xy International
B21 B24 BL2x Sprint Alternative
A62 A29 AS6xy International
F22 N/A FE2xy Silver Alternative
F31 N/A FE3xy Island
F33 N/A FE2xy National Island
F52 N/A FE5xy Rallycross Alternative
K21 N/A KY3xy North

or maybe I´ve missed them while reading this thread

May someone upload those layouts here? Or send them to me? I´m currently building some kind of database with all open configs including the .lyt files and trackmaps.
Maybe you missed the first post?
Quote from boothy :Maybe you missed the first post?

Well... (whistle) errrm... at least I missed this tiny link to the OpenTrackLayouts20110808.zip
Any new here?
Just seen this thread (wonder why!)....

Superb job on the tracks and really nice posts and diagrams....

New Open Track Configurations (Track maps and layouts)
(395 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG