The online racing simulator
4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
Quote from andRo. :Sad news,
Sean Williams left our team very unexpectedly, when he got an invite from Clockworks team

again?
Hmm yeah, don't ask why he left. We don't really know. He said it's not our fault, but I'm not sure.
Quote from andRo. :
Sean Williams left our team very unexpectedly, when he got an invite from Clockworks team, so we are back to 11 racers. He didn't say anything much, just said that he was invited and left right away. He was in our team for 4-5 days.

eh? good luck to xtraction on his restless journey
Sorry but there is nothing more to say than:

He is even better than racer hero and Niko have been at their team-hopping best.
Quote from zeugnimod :

He is even better than racer hero and Niko have been at their team-hopping best.

Hmm, sorry, I don't really understand what you meant. Does it mean, like it was our fault and we are not good enough for him or something?
Quote from andRo. :Hmm, sorry, I don't really understand what you meant. Does it mean, like it was our fault and we are not good enough for him or something?

No, he means, he is a team hopper. Dont worry, your team is good
Oh, okay, sorry. I couldn't understand it.
Quote from andRo. :Hmm, sorry, I don't really understand what you meant. Does it mean, like it was our fault and we are not good enough for him or something?

No, it's certainly not your fault that he apparently can't stay in any team for longer than a few days/weeks. Quite the opposite.
Quote from oldnavy :We are also very sad to announce the departure of two Britons Joe Shaw and Sean Williams, who decided to leave the team after the consequent changes we experienced during the last few days.

Quote from andRo. :Sad news,
Sean Williams left our team very unexpectedly, when he got an invite from Clockworks team, so we are back to 11 racers. He didn't say anything much, just said that he was invited and left right away. He was in our team for 4-5 days.
Well, anyway, good luck to him in the other team, and hope to see him on track.

3 teams in a week. RIDICULOUS.
Some good news is that i migth have WR soon, i am only 0,12 behind WR ;D

And possible laptime (best sector i've had, together) is 48.19, and that is 0,06 faster than WR.
Atm i have 48.37
Combo: BF1@SO6
Do it if you dare!!!
Haven't done that for 2~ years! No need to bring back those memories
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry but there is nothing more to say than:

Sorry but on behalf of Gil: :ices_rofl

Oi!

Edit: sorry for the spam, it's mr extraction that deserves a ruined thread, not 4SRT
#216 - CSF

Seriously. Never understand people like him.
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry but there is nothing more to say than:

Have you watched Reno Koots? EER -> spdo -> EER -> F1RST -> City-Liga Endurance Team

I'm not positive about the 1st one, I just saw it referenced rather than 1st hand.
city-liga doesn't count, hes just driving for them because f1rst dont have a gt2 car anymore. But hes still a nub :P

What an idiot.

3 days in a team, its a new record! :ices_rofl
/spam

Dont
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :city-liga doesn't count, hes just driving for them because f1rst dont have a gt2 car anymore. But hes still a nub :P

peaaarcccy, suk ur [removed]. i am nub, because i am not in spdo. haahhahaha

I am not in CET, just driving for MoE.
Quote from VTiRacing :peaaarcccy, suk ur [removed]. i am nub, because i am not in spdo. haahhahaha

I am not in CET, just driving for MoE.

I WOULD IF I COULD!
Nice, but stop OT now. Enough of talking about the other people, I wrote about Sean, but you are bringing up some random people. And it's his decision, just hoped he would have talked about it with me, before just leaving, or at least said something.

LIFE GOES ON!
Hello,
We have bad and good news. As some of you already might know, we had 2 of our members for a one month trial. It was Oscar Hardwick and Thomas Vermeire.
Well, the good news is that Oscar has passed the trial and is now officially in 4 Stroke Racing Team.

The bad news is that, Tommy wasn't able or didn't have time to prove himself, and that's why he is out of team. I gave him another week time to make up his mind if he really wants to be in a team and start doing something, but he decided to leave himself. I also found out some things from Tommy's past, and that was also one of the reasons, why I asked him to make up his mind. We wish him good luck in future and thank him for being in our team even for this short time.

Other than that, we are doing very well in different leagues, and lately been pretty successful in races.

Thanks, bye. That's all, for now.
congrats oscar- see ya at AS club fox at SS saturday? and GL to tom in his future

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG