The online racing simulator
4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
Grats.
grats
Congrats on the new team Dominik.
Heheey, congrats Dominik a.k.a Deutschland2007 with new team!
Nice guy you've got there,
Thanks guys.
Gratz dominik! should be great fun racing with you instead of against you
Good racing at GTAL yesterday guys. We had u beat if it werent for TO Oscar
Quote from Bmxtwins :Good racing at GTAL yesterday guys. We had u beat if it werent for TO Oscar

If that´s your definition of good racing I don´t even wanna know what your defenition of bad racing is.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :If that´s your definition of good racing I don´t even wanna know what your defenition of bad racing is.

rofl pwned btw grats on the team
Quote from Bmxtwins :Good racing at GTAL yesterday guys. We had u beat if it werent for TO Oscar

LOL, that wasn't good racing. We hadn't practiced at all, and we were slow. Maybe it's good for you, but it was bad for us, 20th. + we had a lag crash and we lost 1 lap, so that was the biggest problem.

But yeah, thanks everyone and stuff..

I come with some more good news, again.
Once again, another racer has joined our team. This time it's Radu Vlad (andrei221), a 15 year old racer from Romania. He has been playing Live For Speed since 2004.

Lately he took a big pause for LFS, but he came back and is starting to get active again.
During his free time, he loves designing and photographing things.
Right now he is taken for a one month testing period, because we are not sure about his abilities to race, but if everything works out well, then he stays in our team.
The whole team welcomes him, and wishes him a good and long stay in our team.
We are getting bigger really fast, VIVA LA 4 STROKE RACING TEAM!
Grats!
Quote from PioneerLv :We are getting bigger really fast, VIVA LA 4 STROKE RACING TEAM!

Nice improvment, you squad is getting realy strong Anyway thats prety good time to search for new members for team like you I mean after Slite and some other teams closing
Nah, this is just the time, that I finally started doing something. And we don't have any SLite members yet, I think, or maybe we do.
Quote from andRo. :Nah, this is just the time, that I finally started doing something. And we don't have any SLite members yet, I think, or maybe we do.

Well you just announced one

Grats for sign guys
Ha, fail by me. Well I don't know a lot still about him, so I couldn't know.
Quote from andRo. :Nah, this is just the time, that I finally started doing something. And we don't have any SLite members yet, I think, or maybe we do.

No, realy just look, drivers marked is prety full and there is what to choose I remmeber days that there was hard to sign any driver, not talking about decent ones
-
(fatohh) DELETED by fatohh
-
(exspeed) DELETED by exspeed
-
(Andrei221) DELETED by Andrei221
-
(Kristi) DELETED by Kristi
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
-
(Andrei221) DELETED by Andrei221
-
(Kristi) DELETED by Kristi
-
(fatohh) DELETED by franky500 : removed as requested by OP
-
(fatohh) DELETED by franky500 : removed as requested by OP
Quote from oldnavy :I remmeber days that there was hard to sign any driver, not talking about decent ones

:ices_rofl

Anyway. Nice job 4SRT. Good progress.
Big big grats, guys. Wish you all the best. I really adore your team, because this team consists of very politely and good racers. Just keep on rollin', guys.
Gratz and welcome!
yaayks, that was not normal...

Once again, another member joins 4SRT. It's Michal Saidl (Drift King CZ), from Czech Republic. He is a 17 year old racer who loves everything that is related to cars and is interested in programming. He is also in Team Enetis at the same time, but he only competes in drift sessions and competitions with that team.

He also likes drifting, but he is quite fast in racing.
Our team is happy to have him, and wishes him a good and a long stay in our team.

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG