The online racing simulator
4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
Quote from CSF :Oh my goodness you really do sign anything don't you. From such a good start last year too...

+1

Quote from andRo. :And how would you sign ppl? I took him on trial, I never heard anything bad from him, I don't even know him, so I need to get to know him.

I don't see your logic.

You don't even know him but let him in your team (trial or not)?

I don't see your logic.

Oh, and you must be pretty deaf if you never heard anything bad about him.
No, I just don't read the forum too often + I don't play LFS 24/7, so don't be surprised, that I never even seen him before.

Yes, I know I don't know him, but how would I get any new members, if everyone who I know, doesn't want to join. :P This is the way to find out things about people, he is not in a team yet, he is on trial, so.
#278 - CSF
Let's look at it shall we.

You have taken on 2 former speed hackers, one who was caught asking for a speedhack in the last year, someone who has caused many many problems in events in the past, and then are surprised it all goes tits up?

A team is not about 'having members' it should be about actually getting to know people before hand and ensuring that you know what they are like before you trial or sign them, but instead you seem to think its all about random people being involved.

Maybe it's about time you did actually look at where you want this to go, as GTAL proved you did have some good drivers, instead of running off to the LFSforum with the exciting news that you are taking on one of the biggest idiots in Live For Speed as though its a good thing, because at the moment it's more than a bit confusing for us to read this at the moment.
Quote from CSF :

You have taken on 2 former speed hackers, one who was caught asking for a speedhack in the last year, someone who has caused many many problems in events in the past, and then are surprised it all goes tits up?

Whaaaat?

Hmm, so Jordan is one of them?

Anyway, thanks for telling, but I really didn't know this. Maybe I should just close team and forget about it, because I am starting to get bad feeling about all this. :P
#280 - CSF
No you shouldn't close the team you should just do more research into your drivers.

And Jordan is not one of the former speedhackers, hes the tit that has been banned from several events and calls his wrecking 'ok because it's only a game' so yeah.............
This kinda makes me feel bad that I've been rejected a while back
Okay, this is where my patients meter broke down.

YES, I might have made a big and huge mistake. I just got a PM, showing me some proof about Jordan's past, well, I was a bit shocked. There is definitely no other way, but to let him go his way and I go my way, so he is no longer on trial anymore. I hope he is changing, and he did say he is changing, but I can't be sure about it, and I don't want to take the risk. Talking to him on skype, didn't help either, after he signed out or blocked me.

Good luck to, Jordan Batt's in future. Maybe he changes, and becomes a different person.

Yes, I expect lots of bad talking about me right now, from everyone, but this is my decision and it won't be changed.

And you can talk crap about me, I don't really care, since I know it was my own mistake.

*Drama continues!*

****, lately I'm trying to improve everything, but I make more and more mistakes!
Lol

Thats almost every team I've left or been kicked out of.

Ahh well.

At least i tried..

GL In the future.
lol
Bwahaha Jordan is that like team #6... you've been kicked out of so many it makes me LOL.

Intermediate: Trust me mate he hasnt changed... saw him for the 1st time since he had left my team on a server his first words were

"BMX F!)@)! OFF!" ....
Its strange, you let me in your team.. I Left.
You didnt kick me out.
Makes me Lol that you actually let me stay in your team.
Okay, but please don't spam here, or talk crap about others. Maybe, he did change, and this is not the place to talk shit about everyone, so please, choose a different thread.
Don't worry Andro, don't go emo. Next time look up some posts from the member you want to recruit. I'm pretty sure you'll avoid the wrong people. (like him)
Quote from Jordan2007 :Its strange, you let me in your team.. I Left.
You didnt kick me out.
Makes me Lol that you actually let me stay in your team.

Congratualations you have been in 4SRT for 145 minutes.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Don't worry Andro, don't go emo. Next time look up some posts from the member you want to recruit. I'm pretty sure you'll avoid the wrong people. (like him)

LOL, hahaha!
Thanks for support everyone, but it was still my own fault that I didn't think before I acted. And BTW, I did ask about Jordan to my teammate, but he didn't mention anything about his past etc.

+ CSF - I know who used to cheat before, but one of those members has already been kicked for that reason and also some other reasons. And the 2nd person seems to be okay, and since it was so long time ago, I can't really say anything about it since he hasn't been doing anything bad during the time being in a team. (I think ) I hope!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Don't worry Andro, don't go emo. Next time look up some posts from the member you want to recruit. I'm pretty sure you'll avoid the wrong people. (like him)

:ices_rofl
Grats Jordan Batts for being in a team for record long ....NOT.... time.
I've been in a team for about 5 minutes before.. This is no way the shortest..
Quote from JPeace :don't be an idiot now, it's your fault that you cheated, then didn't tell andro when he became interested in you, it's us that are lol at you because your the one that cheated, on a game, wtf.

let it lie, walk away and don't try drag 4 stroke with you.

I HAVE NEVER CHEATED..

Just my reputation is a pile of shite.
That is just.. omg
Lol Fuse D
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :That is just.. omg

Just a shame his "cheat" works only on private hosts - where everyone else has the same setup too. Like LFSTweak.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759 : brother was on my laptop again
Quote from nikopdr :Just a shame his "cheat" works only on private hosts - where everyone else has the same setup too. Like LFSTweak.

Exactly.. I Was on Lfs tweak.

Good times

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG