The online racing simulator
4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
It's ridiculous. Guys, you just jumped off the bridge one by one.

Quote from Drift King CZ : And when the rest of teammates aren't that much active, especially in the team communications, it makes you feel more like they don't exist.

Hello. What do you actually want? Team communications are not big enough? Would you like to be in touch with your team mates all the time? Even Skype conversation is not good enough? Nothing personal, but I don't see actual problem of all that mess which you've made there guys. Sorry.

As I said, ridiculous.
I don't know why they left, but I do know that the first 2 guys left, because of some arguments, but Oscar and Michal left because Dominik and Niko left. They said they are looking for a lot more respected and better team, so it was their decision.

And we talked, but talking didn't help, even if I did everything they asked, they still said they would leave, because without Niko and Dominik they don't feel like home anymore.

But I don't want to bring all that drama to the forum, so I'll just keep my mouth shot. All you have to know is that they all left, and we are still a live. But we have been injured badly.
I wouldn't worry to much about the losses andRo, sometimes things are a blessing in disguise.

Keep up the good work, you have to take the rough with the smooth.
Ill stick to this team as long as possible!

..unless you kick me

And Ill do my best in the upcoming events, dont you worry
Intresting,
To be honest I think it's totaly not manager fault in my point of view and if you just join team, stay there for few weeks and then you decide that it isin't good enough and you leave it's totaly your fault. Firstly teams aren't your toys and you should think what team you want to join and you have to do everything to make team better, because only one man, I mean manager can't make team good, it's just a team work Keep up 4SRT and you are doing well and you still have drivers you can trust
Huge loss guys, good luck.
in oscars defence he was there a month and looks like he found out what he needed to in that month
Thats why RSR has a 1 month trial. We do like to know each other first a bit better. You cant accept someone without knowing what kinda person is, or the other way around what kinda team it is and what kinda persons are in there.
yea so did they except oscar left 1/2 weeks after he got approved (1 month trial)
Quote from niels1 :Thats why RSR has a 1 month trial. We do like to know each other first a bit better. You cant accept someone without knowing what kinda person is, or the other way around what kinda team it is and what kinda persons are in there.

We also had one month trial for 3 members, one didn't pass, but Oscar passed, and he seemed very nice and polite guy. I didn't have any problems with him... But when I came into skype yesterday, he was just saying stuff I wouldn't really believe it was him.

But yeah, I need to take the drivers more carefully, that's my biggest mistake. Maybe I shouldn't take so young drivers.

But thanks for support, all. As I said, I won't close the team as long as there will be drivers.
This is so cute. Very interesting to watch the rating of this team thread, how it is loosing those stars. Thank you.

(sarcasm)
Quote from PioneerLv :This is so cute. Very interesting to watch the rating of this team thread, how it is loosing those stars. Thank you.

(sarcasm)

with only four votes, it doesn't mean much.
Quote from PioneerLv :This is so cute. Very interesting to watch the rating of this team thread, how it is loosing those stars. Thank you.

(sarcasm)

There are actually people who are looking at that?
I was just wondering,how many ppl are left in 4SRT atm ?
Quote from zeugnimod :There are actually people who are looking at that?

No, I think, but who knows. I just was scrolling my eyes up to the top of the page, so I noticed that.

Okay guys, hope that now anything is going to be alright.
Quote from andRo. :... But when I came into skype yesterday, he was just saying stuff I wouldn't really believe it was him.

But yeah, I need to take the drivers more carefully, that's my biggest mistake. Maybe I shouldn't take so young drivers...........

Well indeed, take more time for it. It isnt about just a month trial. Get to learn them, watch their post on LFS etcetra etcetra. All these things can tell you how a person is.....

Research before taking someone one is key........
Okay, thanks for advice. And also thanks to others who advised me of how to test the drivers properly and also how to not overreact in different situations. I'll try to improve.
Quote from niels1 :Well indeed, take more time for it. It isnt about just a month trial. Get to learn them, watch their post on LFS etcetra etcetra. All these things can tell you how a person is.....

Research before taking someone one is key........

That is so true....
Drivers arent very loyal these days. Oscar I see what your reasons are and I'm working on "it" xd
GT Series - Official results

The GT Series league, has ended, and the official results have been said. 4 Stroke Racing Team finished in the 4th place in team standings, and K.Kerekes 4th in the driver standings.

After successful 5th round, when our team managed to get in the 3rd overall for team standings, we were hoping to have good results in Round 6. But Round 6 ended very unlucky for us. I was crashed in both races, and K.Kerekes also had misunderstandings with the other drivers, and couldn't continue the race. Even though we had lost over chances, I continued racing till the end, but it wasn't enough to keep our place in Top 3, which was then beaten by DISCoRe racing team. (R.Osza & B.Keough)
4 Stroke Racing Team #2 finished 4th overall out of 19 teams. It is still a very good result, and it was mostly because of K.Kerekes, who had shown great racing. Our team finished 17 points away from the 3rd. And K.Kerekes finished 16 points away from the 3rd, in driver standings.
But 4 Stroke Racing Team #1 (Kristaps Dzelzgalvis and Niko Puntola), managed to finish 14th overall in the team standings.
As for me, I was only 14th overall after most of my rounds being quite chaotic, but I had great fun racing in this league. Our team is surely looking to join the 2nd season.

Thanks to all the organizers, who did a really good job in organizing the league.

Official results:
Click here
More info: Click here

http://4srt.weebly.com/
Jordan Batts joins 4SRT
Jordan Batts (Jordan2007), a 15 year old racer from London has joined our team. He has been playing S2 for 2 years, and demo for longer. He is on a one month trial, so he isn't in a team officially, quite yet. During his free time, he likes racing and watching TV. More info about the type of racing he does: http://www.saxmax.co.uk/
The whole team wishes him a good and long stay in our team, and we hope he will enjoy his time being in the team.
#274 - CSF
Oh my goodness you really do sign anything don't you. From such a good start last year too...
What do you mean, sign everyone? I have denied many racers, and they get upset because they think they are good enough for the team, when they are not.

And how would you sign ppl? I took him on trial, I never heard anything bad from him, I don't even know him, so I need to get to know him.

I don't see your logic.

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG