(314 posts, started )
what is [Mer]?
#52 - AMB
I think it's the stuff you wax your car with...see attachment
Attached images
Mer.JPG
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Can you pls stay on the topic guys? This isn't spam/off topic.
Quote from -NightFly- :what is [Mer]?

It's my previous team Mercenary,and it only got 2 active driver and now dismissed
And thank you remind me that i haven't change the tag here

Also thanks Tom and Zanetti's kind words.
#56 - Dru
Congratulations to O'Keefe for joining your team - just get him to change his avatar - I laugh every time I see a responses by new team members who have an avatar or a signature that is advertising their OLD team
Gratz Kenneth and 4 Stroke!
Congrats 4SR-T and new members, I hope it works out for you in long term
Hi guys,

I have good and bad news for you.

The bad news is that I had to tell R.Ziugand and Fabio to leave the team, which was very hard, because both of the guys are just great, but it wasn't their fault.

Me and Pioneer just decided to make the team only for Latvians, because that would help us a lot and would be a lot easier.

Good news are:

ennD, Loque & Renčix from Latvia has joined our team.

More info read at our website. Then you'll understand why I asked Fabio and R.Ziugand to leave.
Sad news indeed, and stupid... Good luck in the future with Latvians only.
Quote from Kristjan.J :stupid

+1

Maybe someone should have put a bit more thought about what kind of team he wants in the first place instead of letting 2 drivers in just to kick them out again after 2 weeks because he suddenly wants an only-Latvian team.
Andro ! I love ur team! But this was stupid ... think lill bit more about it..
They are my friends and I respect them. If they had to do this way, then let it be in this way. Good luck !
Stupid move tbh.
I was really looking forward to this team, and hopping to see it big in future, but only with Latvians, I'm afraid that won't happen
Quote from n I K I :
I Was Really Looking Forward To This Team, And Hopping To See It Big In Future, But Only With Latvians, I'm Afraid That Won't Happen

+1
It's sad,but i understand them, thier decision may be stupid for you or for me,but it isn't stupid for the team. i joined the team and also think it will have a nice future,but it seems we got some problem. The latvians and the international members got different ideals. Maybe they don't want to become a big team at all. Anyway, i want to thanks the team for the nice times and make me meet some nice ppl,and hope them good luck.

BTW,any team want me?
But with Latvians the team will go further and It will become better...You just don't understand that why we did it. Nobody actually respects us, and people are different all around the countries. People, don't understand that we don't have time to do that and that...and nobody was really even trying to be as a team. Accept R.Ziugand. He was the only person who didn't ask why there are no skins or something else, and he was the only person who helped us even without asking others. He made a perfect logo, and also made avatars for our team.

If the team would be international, it would be a lot harder to keep the team together for long time, when almost nobody wants to do anything.
People say I'm a freak, only because I was trying to defend our team, and by accident said it to old teammates friend.
It wouldn't stand for that long. And for Latvians, we all speak one language, and it is a lot easier for us. And all the racers are fast and good.

But it's your choice to think we suck, only cause we are Latvians, you never really respected our team, only when there were good racers from all around the country, and you knew them. Now, when they are not here anymore, everyone starts saying that the "team sucks".
I'm not going to get into the one nationality only, that’s your choice but will kind of limit things but other teams do that so, meh. And I think it’s the late decision that makes it look bad.

Being international has nothing to do with people either not wanting to do things or not putting enough into the team, that’s totally down to the type of person you let into the team and the example that is set by the rest of the people already in the team.

You need to get the right people together and make a big effort to get things working and that needs to come from everyone, being from different countries has nothing to do with no one putting the effort in.
andRo. .... A es ko teicu ? Ka vajag uzkačāt līmeni un tad salikt komandu, nevis atkal kko samet kaudzē... tad pastāv.. tad pabaksti.. tad pamaini... bet progress ta nekāds... Izdomā līdz galam un tad dari.... Tas būtu mans vienīgais ieteikums... Nu veiksmi, cerams, ka tagad komanda ir nostabilizējusies... un viss būs labi.. veiksmi.
Basicly what i said up there is, that, when you decide something, stick to it, not change how its easier and better for you, well there are good drivers in the team, but that alone doesnt make a team being good... And andRo. the thing you said about respect, you are completely wrong, what should you be respected for, when the team is just born, and still hasnt achieved anything ? It got a little respect at the beginning, just because it looked like it was progressing nicely... now you just went back to step1..... well anyway, i hope the team is stabilised now, and gl with it....
Evil - Ko tu domāji ar uzkačāt līmeni?

Why are you all only saying that to me? Cause the idea wasn't only mine. But I get all the bad comments.
I think this is better for our team, and it will stay like this even if you like it or not.

You people are mean.
Pabraukt līgās.... izfiškot ko kur vajag. un tad uzbliezt tiimu.
Yes we are mean, how else can you say what you want to say xD
It`s done and you have to respect the decision. I dealt with it and so must others.
Hello everyone,

I have some news for you.

1. We have a new domain, which is http://4srt.net/ now, we changed it because there was a problem with the previous one, and we just had to change it, that's why the website wasn't working for few days.

2. As you all know, the team is only made of Latvians now, and everything is going great so far. So, I have translated the website into Latvian, but don't get sad, I didn't forget about you guys. So I will make a section in "ENGLISH", where you will be able to read about our team, team news, everything new that's going on with the team. You will find the English section at our website, in the menu list! But it is under construction, so it won't be done for some time!

More info at our website! And I'll be trying to translate everything that is important, in English, so, that you guys can understand.

Ohh...and we have a new team member list. You can check it at our website or here in the 1st post!

Best regards,

andRo.
Great andro! Love your work.
Hello,
Long time haven't been writing any news in this thread. So here I come with some news...
Our team has got their own server now.
Anyone who wants to race, can go to our server. The server is not for drifters, but only for racers. The server is supported by the lapper. If someone still doesn't know, then lapper is a program that saves your time, splits, and puts you in a rank, between those racers, who have been racing in the server. It also shows your !spb, which is your best possible lap.

So here is the information you need:

Server name: 4 Stroke Racing Team
Server IP: 82.181.58.212
Server Port: 63392

You can also check, whether the server is online or offline in our website: http://4srt.net/

The server is dedicated. I can't promise that it will be online 24/7, but I'll try to keep it online as long as I can. This is also be called as a test server, because I don't know how is it going to be with the lags etc. Some pretty long time ago, this server could hold about 20 racers on the track, but now, I'm not sure. Anyway, if it won't work, then we will try to find a better server.
Obey the rules in the server, or you will be KICKED/BANNED!
The server is probably going to be that, after every 4 or 5 days, we will be changing to a new combo. For example: 5 days, FE1 + XRT and another 5 days, AS2 + GTR and so on... So that people wouldn't get bored from one combo. And I can't put the option, that racers can choose the track etc., because then there might be a big mess in the server, when admins are away.

Anyway, I hope you have fun in our server.

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG