The online racing simulator
4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
well... I can be free tomorrow evening between 4pm GMT and 8:30pm GMT, maybe a bit earlyier, then whenever would suit you over the weekend, just PM me with what times that you can and cant do.

thanks,

Oscar.
Okay, sure. I will probably have time tomorrow, then I test you. PM me with your skype etc. if you have one. And write via PM not in the forum, please. Thanks!
Oscar Harwick joins 4SRT, and 2 members leave.

Hello everyone,
We have good and bad news today. I'll start with the bad news first. O.Persevics and R.Grinvalds were forced to leave our team due to inactivity. They were given a 2 week long period to prove themselves and become active again, but they told, that they don't have anymore time or want to play LFS. But the good news is, that we have a new member: Oscar Hardwick.

We thank both racers, R.Grinvalds and O.Persevics for being in our team and helping us become what we are now, and we wish them good luck in future, in studies and at work.
But back to good news, Oscar Hardwick is a 15 year old British racer. His LFS experience is less than the rest of our team members, but he is stable on track, and with some practice he can race quite fast. We gave him a one month time to prove himself, if he does good, he will stay in our team, but if not, he will need to leave. As his hobby, he does go-karting. We wish him a good and a long stay in our team and good luck.

More info: http://4srt.weebly.com/
Oscar is a nice guy. Best move you did by leaving LLM. Not to be rude but wasnt really a team. Good luck Oscar and 4SRT. You have found a nice and upstanding guy in Oscar.
Congratulations guys with a new roster. Also, congratulations with a nice perfomance in 16h race.
Thanks, guys! Yeah, I will make a write up about 16h race later. We did okay.
Yup, you did rather nice considering that you hadnt so much practice Keep it up guys
Good going big O! Your always a friend at LLM, don't be shy stop bye.
A write up from the 16h race. :)

As some of you already know, our team was participating in 16h race. The race started on Saturday, 17.10.2009 (18:00 UTC). After a very long night of racing and minimum sleep, our team finally made it to the finish line, with smiles on our face.

It was quite lucky that our team even got to race, because we somehow forgot and missed the qualification, but the admins of 16h race were so kind and let us race without any qualification.
Thomas Vermeire (willem-racer) started the race for 4SRT and drove 1h and 10min, after which he was changed by Jarl Teien (aroX). Jarl Teien had small difficulties in the beginning. He was not able to get use to the race, but when he found his pace, he was able to do good lap times, and also making the fastest lap time for our team.
After that, Kristóf Kerekes and Niko Puntola continued the race by overtaking the driver position.
Later, when K.Kerekes was driving his 2nd stint, he was supposed to be overtaken by J.Teien, but Jarl went to sleep and woke up many hours too late, so there was nobody to change K.Kerekes,. That's why he had to drive 6 hours straight., and just when he was about to retire , Niko came and raced the last 1,5 hour of the race.
Our team almost didn't have any practice, since we only found out that we are racing 4 days before, I practiced no more than 100 laps. That was also the reason for slower lap times and few crashes, but we did what we could and I appreciate the work done by my teammates, since I wouldn't be able to race that long, myself.
We finished 18th from the GT 2 cars, after starting ~ 34th. The overall position was 39th.

We sure had fun, and are planning to participate next year. But next year we will try to organize things earlier and have some practice before the race.
Thanks for the organizers, broadcasting, commentators and drivers. The huge event was organized very well, without any major problems. It was fun, and thanks to all four 4SRT drivers.
Great review and nice picture! Oh, and our car is already a little damaged.

Good job.
Well, I don't think there was any car that wasn't damaged. People pitted ~ 14 times, and in some pitting times, they fixed the car, that's why the cars looked fixed.

+ this is taken after like 4-5 hours of racing, so it was damaged even more before that, but fixed in pits.
There's pretty much a fail standing on the website.

That Thomas Vermeire is already playing LFS for 6 years is not truth.
As far as I know he has NEVER even played S1 (in it's official period).

When I met him on a LFS S2 Demo stunt/crash server back in 2005, he told me he was new.
What do you mean, by fail standings? On which website?

Well, how am I supposed to know for how long have people been playing. I write what they tell me, I can't read their mind to find out whether they are lying or not. Sorry!
Quote from andRo. :What do you mean, by fail standings? On which website?

Well, how am I supposed to know for how long have people been playing. I write what they tell me, I can't read their mind to find out whether they are lying or not. Sorry!

He means that tracker results are very incorect and oficiall stangings will come later, they will add like +40s to all server one drivers because race started earlier there, also will aply shift+p penaltys and ofc penaltys for crashes and so on

E: Just realised that tracker got ok after race Finish with +40 but still there still posibility that results will change
Quote from rockclan :When I met him on a LFS S2 Demo stunt/crash server back in 2005, he told me he was new.

You remeber that 4 years ago, some guy told you that he is new to lfs huh?
Nice memory.
Quote from rockclan :There's pretty much a fail standing on the website.

That Thomas Vermeire is already playing LFS for 6 years is not truth.
As far as I know he has NEVER even played S1 (in it's official period).

When I met him on a LFS S2 Demo stunt/crash server back in 2005, he told me he was new.

Well, looks like a lot of free space in your brain to remember things like that.
Quote from PioneerLv :Well, looks like a lot of free space in your brain to remember things like that.

He was my best LFS mate and team member, what do you expect ?
Who knows, maybe he lied to you, not to me. Hmm, I don't really care...sometimes its kind of obvious that people haven't played as much as they tell, but it's not that important, so...
I meant, I care that they are good and have some experience, but I don't care if they are lying to me about how many years they've been playing, it doesn't matter, if they are good. And I need it just to make a write up, so yeah.
Quote from rockclan :He was my best LFS mate and team member, what do you expect ?

What should I expect? Nothing special, even nothing private. (smirk)

Mkaaay, let's staaaap daaat offtopic.

Hello, everyone!
Today, a good and fast racer has joined our team. It's, Dominik Engel (Deutschland2007), from Germany. He had just recently left SCCC racing team, and decided to join us. He has been playing Live For Speed since mid 2007, but he is quite experienced already.
4SRT is pleased to have him, and wishes him a good and a long stay in our team.
Congrats
He's a cool guy, grats
Grats guys

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG