The online racing simulator
4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
Quote from andRo. :
Hello,

We have bad and good news. As some of you already might know, we had 2 of our members for a one month trial. It was Oscar Hardwick and Thomas Vermeire.
Well, the good news is that Oscar has passed the trial and is now officially in 4 Stroke Racing Team.

The bad news is that, Tommy wasn't able or didn't have time to prove himself, and that's why he is out of team. I gave him another week time to make up his mind if he really wants to be in a team and start doing something, but he decided to leave himself. I also found out some things from Tommy's past, and that was also one of the reasons, why I asked him to make up his mind. We wish him good luck in future and thank him for being in our team even for this short time.

Other than that, we are doing very well in different leagues, and lately been pretty successful in races.

Thanks, bye. That's all, for now.

Two different guys? :P

Too bad that I didnt make it jk xD
Nah, it's same guy, everyone also calls him Tommy.
Nah, Tommy, I don't really know. Everyone just called him Tommy.
Hmm. Okay! But let's stop the spam.
Oscar you noob !

oGOd LuCk BuDdY
nah i think Arther would be more suitable :P
I'm here to announce some bad news for 4 Stroke Racing Team. A nice guy, Dominik Engel, has left our team after some personal life issues. He said, he won't have as much time to race anymore, and left the team after his own decision.
He was a very friendly and a nice guy, and we wish him all the best in future.
He was in our team since: 24.10.2009.-19.11.2009.
Quote from andRo. :He was in our team since: 24.10.2009.-19.10.2009.

Back in time, eh? :icon23:

Sad news, but good luck for the future
It's probably meant as that Domi joined sometime in these days .

Good Luck guys
Quote from Drift King CZ :It's probably meant as that Domi joined sometime in these days .

No, actually I just typed it wrong.
Fixed.
Strange, very strange. I had some conversations with him, looked really good guy. But yea, things can change very fast and decision should be taken. Best wishes!
22.11.2009 - One of our members, Niko Puntola, left the team after some issues inside the team. He said the reason was, some of our team member behavior for the past few days. But even if he didn't admit it, I think it was mostly my fault. Not going to tell the reasons, because everything is changing to better now, and we will try to continue improving.
Niko was in our team from 21.08.-22.11.2009. We wish him all the best in future, and we are sad we have to loose a nice driver, like him.

23. 11.2009 -
But there are some good news. A fast 23 year old, Vincent Verstreken (proa2414) from Belgium, has joined our team. He has been playing LFS for ~ 3 years now. During his free time he plays drums and pianos, and really enjoys everything related to racing.
The whole team gives him a warm welcome and wishes him all the best and a long stay in our team.

And as you all noticed, the team has been falling apart a bit lately, but this is definitely not the point where I will finish my project, and I will continue as long as I can and as long as we have team members. So don't worry, we won't fall apart in one week. This has just been a little lesson to me, that taught me how to do things better.
I've been also getting advice on few things from my team members and other team drivers, so I will keep them in mind and try to improve the team in future.
Epic stuff as usual from all these team threads.

Quote from proa2414 :I only followed this forum recently. But we are taking GTAL as serious as we can.

KABOOM! Again. Strange, very strange and sad. I liked Niko, in the normal meaning of course.
Quote from boothy :Epic stuff as usual from all these team threads.

Hehe, yeah. This is internet life. Anyway, forgot to mention that Vincent races for Opix team in the GTAL, but only for GTAL. Because he promised to help those guys, but we will see how everything turns out. Other than that, he is probably new to forum, but he is quiet fast and polite on track.
Hey, again!
Oscar Hardwick and Michal Saidl also decided to leave team unexpectedly. I thought everything was good, but from out of nowhere, I was blamed for all the things that have been happening in the past and our team was flamed by our own members, so they decided to leave.
Nothing much to say, I don't even know why they decided. I didn't see much of my fault in this, but they surely thought like that, but good luck to both of them and have fun in future.

And yes, we are falling apart. I am not doing anything, but everyone is leaving, because the other 2 guys left and so nobody wants to stay in. They only say to me to improve the team, but they don't help themselves.

And this might be not understandable to others, but there have only been some arguments in the past about team member behavior. And that's why everyone is leaving.
:ices_rofl

Teams are fickle things. Though, if it's any comfort those who have left obviously aren't worthy of being in a team if they jump ship a lot, the grass isn't always greener.
I said like 3 times or more, that I didn't say anything about that it's your fault.

The problem is that one of the best mates in the team has left. And when the rest of teammates aren't that much active, especially in the team communications, it makes you feel more like they don't exist. Not really, but you don't know them that much, you are not in contact, etc. And when a few of the best guys leave, you suddenly realise that it won't be the same anymore. Some maybe said it's your fault, because you are the leader etc..., but I didn't say that, so you could at least mention. In my opinion the problem was different thinking of all members in specific things...

I didn't really think it's that hard to leave a team in peace (which I just tried, and was really honest about the reasons), but it seems to be impossible now. Anyway, good luck, be strong, keep your team going. And my relationship to the 4SRT members hasn't changed in anyway from my side.

Goodbye guys!
Quote from andRo. :Hey, again!
Oscar Hardwick and Michal Saidl also decided to leave team unexpectedly. I thought everything was good, but from out of nowhere, I was blamed for all the things that have been happening in the past and our team was flamed by our own members, so they decided to leave.
Nothing much to say, I don't even know why they decided. I didn't see much of my fault in this, but they surely thought like that, but good luck to both of them and have fun in future.

And yes, we are falling apart. I am not doing anything, but everyone is leaving, because the other 2 guys left and so nobody wants to stay in. They only say to me to improve the team, but they don't help themselves.

And this might be not understandable to others, but there have only been some arguments in the past about team member behavior. And that's why everyone is leaving.

About 0,0001% of what you just wrote belongs on the public LFS forum.
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF
Right, good luck guys. You'll need some, I guess.
Just my farewell to 4SRT... good luck to you andris, your a good guy, thanks for having me,

Oscar.
teamhoppers
Is this all about the GT series race the other day? What happened to you guys?
Keep it up 4SRT!!!!! You can do this!! Just don't fall a part,get a team conversation,solve all the problems and race,god damn it RACE,don't fight... ;D

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG