The online racing simulator
4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
nice one!
Hey andro thanks for this!
Great banner! May I ask who made it?
Banner looks great! But only one thing to fix - the flag of Latvia.
Our team is looking for new and good Live For Speed racers from Latvia!

Criteria for the racers:

You have to be active in LFS and have to be friendly to your teammates and respect our opponents on track etc. You have to be willing to become a better racer, and defend our team in leagues and championships oversea and at home.

To apply:

1. You need to have S2 license!
2. You need to have LFS experience.
3. You have to be able to contact with other people.
4. You have to be responsible for yourself.
5. And have to have head on your shoulders!

Everyone who will apply, will be contacted by team leader for further information.

Apply here!:
http://www.4srt.net/pievienojies-mums-f15/

Info in Latvian, at our website: http://4srt.net/

Good luck!
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7 ... rge200809091852311565.jpg

Hello,

I'm happy to announce that Konstantins Calko (fatohh) has joined our team. He is a good racer from Latvia, but his nationality is Russian. He has been racing for about 4 years in LFS. In the real life he has a hobby - go-kart racing, in which he is very good. He is pretty young, 14 years old, but that gives him a big oppurtinity and a lot of time to still become a better racer.

His LFS Nickname now: 4SRT-T.fatoh
LFS License nickname: fatohh

We hope that he stays in our team for a long time, and helps it to become better. And we wish him all the best in our team.

Gratz to both
Hello everyone.
Just posting here to tell that our team has got new LFS tags.

It used to be:
4SR-T.andRo

And now:
4SRT A.Pavars

As you can see, now it consists of our names not our nicknames. There is no particular reason why we changed them. Only because I've wanted to have team tags that are made up from our names + this way it looks better.
So if you see us with different tags, it's the same 4 Stroke Racing Team.

Btw, first post updated.
I used to be:
4SR-T.Pioneer

And now:

4SRT R.Svetins

Anyway, all new names are posted in first thread post.
Hi all.
So, since nobody made the skin for our team, I finally decided to give it a try and made a new skin for our team. Everything was made by me and nothing was copied etc. from other skins, I just kept drawing and drawing and this is what came out of it. If it is similar to others skins, I DON'T CARE!

Right now it's only for XRT, but I'm going to start converting it soon to other cars. It might be changed a bit, but maybe it will stay the same as it is. I hope you like it, because I do.

And skin in action:

Bigger previews in the attachments.
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-3.png
Untitled-2 copy.jpg
WOW! Looks damn good, I really like it. Nice job andRo!
Very nice skin there! Nearly as good as ours!
Nice skin! I used the same tail light but lost them, never found them again. Would you be so kind to upload it?

Thanks!
Thanks guys. Yes, you can also download those lights in lfs-database!

Hello,
I am here to announce good news for 4 Stroke Racing Team. Niko Puntola has joined our team. He is a good racer from Finland, and has been playing LFS since late 2005. During his free times he plays floor ball and drives at local rally sprint races.
The whole team welcomes him and wishes him a long and good stay in our team.
Quote from andRo. :

Hello,
I am here to announce good news for 4 Stroke Racing Team. Niko Puntola has joined our team. He is a good racer from Finland, and has been playing LFS since late 2005. During his free times he plays floor ball and drives at local rally sprint races.
The whole team welcomes him and wishes him a long and good stay in our team.

Gratz nice sign but what is floor ball?
Niko's a quick guy
(Niko's the one with the ball )

sry, had to be said
Gratz!

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG