The online racing simulator
4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
4 Stroke Racing Team
4 Stroke Racing Team

Team's logo
(made by: R.Ziugand)

About us:

We are a European racing team, which was made in Latvia. Team has some experienced and good racers, and we are trying to become better, and compete in leagues and different events. Team was made in July, 2008, when me and Rolands Svetins decided to make a racing team from Latvia.

Team members:

#70 4SRT R.Svetins
#19 4SRT K.Dzelzgalvis
#95 4SRT K.Kerekes
#06 4SRT J.Teien
#23 4SRT R.Vlad
#17 4SRT V.Verstreken

Team's website:

http://www.4srt.weebly.com/
good luck fellas...hope you'll do fine
Thx...we'll try to do very well instead of fine.
So, 4 Stroke Racing Team has a website now. I know it's nothing special and easy to make, but for now it's a good start for our team, later it will change. Website is still under construction, but feel free to register, and help us start with everything ---> Click here
Very nice skins. Go0d luck.
Would like to have a little team right now, so I would like to join. Take a look @ my stats. Hope all works out.
good luck for the team
Thx all..okijuhans, could you pls fill the application @ our website? Stats looked good...I'll talk to rest of the team, but pls fill the application.
Did it correctly... I guess
good choice both
Hope your Team goes well, Might see a new race team on the horizon with the Red/White/Black skins
Hello again,

4 Stroke Racing Team is looking for new members. We have 2-3 places left for now.
To apply you have to have S2 license, and you have to be a racer.
You have to be approximately at the same level or better at racing to join our team.
If anyone is interested to join our team. You can apply at our website: Here
(You have to register first to post there.)

I'll be waiting for some nice applications! (If you have any questions, PM)

Best regards,

andRo.
Hi everyone,

Today is special day for 4 Stroke Racing Team, because one of the members, Pioneer has a birthday.

He is turning 16, and the whole team wishes him all the best in future.

Have fun, and celebrate your birthday with party all night long.
:drink:
Good luck ... let the alcohol fall from heaven.
Thanks guys, that wish was wonderful.
looks good Good luck.
Hello everyone,

We have a new domain name for our team website: http://www.4strokeracingteam.net and a lot of things have changed in website, so register, and feel free to surf around. Now we are looking where to host our website, so probably soon we'll move somewhere else.

Best regards,

andRo.
Finally. Congratulations to the team.
Yes, finally we got it. Congratulations!
Hello everyone,

I"m here to tell you great news.
Our team has 3 new members:

Click on name to see lfsworld.net stats.

Fabio

A nice racer China, that haven't been playing LFS for that long, but he has a good skill of driving, and is very stabilized on track.

Simah

A nice guy from Norway, he has tried a lot of combos, and keeps improving in racing.

K.O'Keefe a.k.a. racer hero

Very fast and good racer from Canada.

We are happy to have these 3 guys in our team, and hope that they stay for a long time.
congrats ken'ster and 4 stroke and all the other guys
Gongrats guys!
Quote from dan12s :congrats ken'ster and 4 stroke and all the other guys

Thanks Dan'ster.
grats!

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG