The online racing simulator
4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
Hey, all!

First of all, I came to tell that XFG Championship has ended and our team has gotten 2nd place in team standings right after F1RST racing and in front of nFinity sports racing team. It was mostly due, to nFinity not coming to last 2 rounds.
And K.Dzelzgalvis, who earned the most points for the team in this league, finished 3rd or 2nd, there hasn't been official standings made yet, so I'm not sure.

Well, but some bad news, which are good for me, but maybe sad for you.
I've left the team, I'm not a team leader anymore. The reasons are that I don't have time or want to keep leading because it takes lots of time and time that I can do much more useful things than playing LFS. I guess 1,5 years was enough, and I'm not leaving because other members left, this is just the time, when I've noticed I'm not good enough to continue the team. + I like to play LFS when I want, not every day when the leagues comes, so I will still keep to LFS, but I won't get too active, just racing once in a while.

The team hasn't been closed, and the team is continuing running, but now it has a new leaders: Jarl Teien and Vince Verstreken, who wanted to keep the team and not stop. I will be very happy if they manage to bring the team back to life, and I surely spent lots and lots of time leading this team, and I don't want it to close after so much done, so I hope they can lead this much better than I did.

Good luck, and have fun.
See you on track!
Good luck arox and vince
Thanks
Arox in charge this just became a bit more interesting.
Good luck guys
Thank you !
Congratz Jarl and the other guy

Keep racing :checkered
Arox, the leader? :tombstone
Good luck guys... keep things fresh Arox
Hmm I would like to say my opinion.

Firstly you don't need to be a good or active racer if you want to keep team going strong also im sure that faster ones in your team are ready to help you, but anyway that was your decision and good luck with it. And good luck Jarl im sure you will do it great and gratz by taking 2nd in XF GTi Cup
Good luck

Arox in the team lead...
Quote from oldnavy :Hmm I would like to say my opinion.

Firstly you don't need to be a good or active racer if you want to keep team going strong also im sure that faster ones in your team are ready to help you, but anyway that was your decision and good luck with it. And good luck Jarl im sure you will do it great and gratz by taking 2nd in XF GTi Cup

I never said I was bad racer. But it wasn't only because of my activity, 1,5 years was just enough, I've experienced lots of things and I sure want to say I wasted lots of my free time for leading the team. I have other things like school, hobbies that are more important than leading the team or playing LFS, that's why in the last few months I wasn't enjoying what I was doing and in the last few weeks I wasn't doing anything, because I didn't want to do anything. And the faster ones in my team left, because one person left, and everyone followed him, but that's not the point. It doesn't depend on how fast drivers are, it depends on how much they want to do things and help and are dedicated to helping. There is nothing to do with speed.

And I could have closed the team, but what's the point after all the effort I've put in it. So I asked who would like to keep leading it, and Arox and proa wanted to lead it, so what happens next is nothing to do with me and I hope they go the right way. Good luck!
Good luck, Vince & Jarl!
Quote from andRo. :I never said I was bad racer. But it wasn't only because of my activity, 1,5 years was just enough, I've experienced lots of things and I sure want to say I wasted lots of my free time for leading the team. I have other things like school, hobbies that are more important than leading the team or playing LFS, that's why in the last few months I wasn't enjoying what I was doing and in the last few weeks I wasn't doing anything, because I didn't want to do anything. And the faster ones in my team left, because one person left, and everyone followed him, but that's not the point. It doesn't depend on how fast drivers are, it depends on how much they want to do things and help and are dedicated to helping. There is nothing to do with speed.

And I could have closed the team, but what's the point after all the effort I've put in it. So I asked who would like to keep leading it, and Arox and proa wanted to lead it, so what happens next is nothing to do with me and I hope they go the right way. Good luck!

Well, I'd just like to say that it's rather nice to see you assuming your choices and thinking about the team's future instead of letting it sinking without looking back at it. But well... playing LFS doesn't require 5 spare hours per day, I mean, you can easily step back for some time and come back once your motivation comes back and you get less busy...

I see so much teams which haven't done one single league in the past 2 years, but still carries on and meet once in a while in order to have some blast in some public server But they're still alive, and carries on because they still have the team spirit, no matter how active they are.

Anyway, good luck to Vince and Jarl, they'll need some I guess

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG