The online racing simulator
4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
Great signing, grats to both sides

Quote from LFSn00b :

Isn't it about time to cut your hair Niko
Thanks everyone, but please stop offtopic, enough with that picture.
Its like golf with big balls and gate to score.
its like ice hockey on floor

Hello, another great news for our team.
Kristaps Dzelzgalvis has joined 4 Stroke Racing Team. He is a good and fast learning racer from Latvia. He has been playing LFS for about a 1,5 years. Used to race in demo and with his friends license, but only 3 months ago he bought his own license.
Congrats
Welcome on 4SRT board! Great to see new people under our hood.
gratz strokers

Hi all.
Again I come with some good news. We have another new member that has joined our team. This time it's Kristóf Kerekes from Hungary. He is a very fast driver with open-wheelers, and stable and good with other cars also. He has been racing since 2002, but during that time drifting at the same time. He is only 14 years old but that gives him lots of time to improve even better and become very fast racer. During his free time he usually does go-karting.
The whole team welcomes him and wishes him all best and long stay in our team.

More info at our website: http://4srt.weebly.com/

SUPERB! WARM WELCOME Kristof!

Hello everyone,
I come with good news, once again.
Jarl Teien (also known as: arox), has joined our team.
He is a quick and young racer from Norway. He is only 15 now, so he has still lots of time to improve to an even better racer. He is very fast and good with open wheelers, mostly he races with BF1. He has been playing LFS for ~ 3 years.
During his free time he plays LFS, talks to his friends on skype, and is thinking to start go-karting next year.

The whole team wishes him all the best and a long stay in 4 Stroke Racing Team.

Welcome, Jarl!
Grats!
Today, we have sad news, because one of our team members K.Calko (fatohh) has decided to leave our team, after a small chat with him. I gave him an opportunity to become active and stay in our team, but he doesn't have so much time anymore to race in Leagues, events etc. so he decided to leave.

His hobbies and studies comes first, and he needs to train for his racing in real life, which doesn't leave too much free time for playing LFS.
The whole team wishes him all the best and success in his racing in real life, and all the rest.
We thank him for being in our team and help to make it, what it is now.

He was in our team since: 24.02.2009-03.10.2009

And sadly, 3 more members might have to leave our team due to inactivity.
Great guy, damn talanted in real racing, best wishes to Konstantin.
Seem to be doing well lately guys, keep it up. I think most of your recent recruits have been excellent well done .. You should really try get a domain and a website though ... Anyways good luck
Thanks...website domain isn't so important and I don't have money to waste so it will take some time. It's bad times in Latvia, big crisis...we used to have a domain 4srt.net for our last website, but when I changed it, I still haven't had enough money, because I need it for a lot more important stuff.

But other than that, we've been trying to do better. There is team clean up now, so there might be another 3 drivers getting out of the team due to inactivity. But then I will try to find more active drivers.

Yesterday, another racer joined 4 Stroke Racing Team. This time it's, Thomas Vermeire (willem-racer). He is a 17 year old racer from Belgium and has been playing LFS for ~ 6 years.

Same as J.Teien, he also likes driving with open-wheelers the most. During his free time, he likes to do anything that is related to engines.
The whole team welcomes him and wishes him a good and a long stay in our team.

More info: http://4srt.weebly.com/

And we are also looking for more members, since 2-3 members will be leaving our team due to in-activity. So, if anyone is interested, go to our website and fill in the application.
Welcome.
gratz guys!

4SRT has joined one of the longest events in LFS, 16h race. This is the first time our team will be participating in this event so we are going to try our best. There will be 4 racers racing from 4SRT, K.Kerekes, N.Puntola, J.Teien and T.Vermeire. They will be racing with GT2, and will have to start from the last position, because we missed qualification.

Our team has also joined and started some other leagues, such as: GT Series, GTAL, A1GP and some of our team members are also racing in Mini FBM Series and LFSCART Light Winter Series 2010.

We have also managed to get few podiums from the races, so this year has started quite good for us, but there are still some glitches, here and there which need to be improved.

More info about events we are racing in and all the rest: http://4srt.weebly.com/

Just posting, so others can see that we are active.
Best of luck to you, guys.
Good luck guys

...Is the A1GP still alive though?
Thanks, guys! Nope, they keep postponing A1GP, since not many people are racing there, because it is on the same dates as many other events.
good luck

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG