The online racing simulator
4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
O hai and welcome!
The 4SRT bubble will blow up! WARM WELCOME!
gratz dude
Thanks everyone .
Every single day you get a new member. And he loves drifting, cool! Nice, congrats!
4SRT = Promotech?
Okay, stop OT. Go spam somewhere else. :P And 4SRT is not = promotech...We don't just take anyone we see, lately they just come so often. And there is nothing bad that we get new members, since we only used to be like 5 in a team. And we are still only 11...and it's not like we take bad members, that have just started playing LFS.
well congrats again and see your 3 drivers in the fox series
Hi all!

Surprise, surprise, another member has joined our team.
It's a 17 year old, Sean Williams (xtraction) from Liverpool. He just recently left SRLT, and has joined our team. He mostly likes to race Endurance races with GTR, so he will help our team in GTAL and other leagues, but he also enjoys FOX.
Team is happy to have him and wishes him all the best and a fun stay in our team.

BTW, lately we've been taking quite many drivers, but that is only because our team was very inactive and half of our team members had to leave. I just want to make active and strong team and compete in leagues, which I haven't had before. Now we will slowly start slowing down with getting new team members, so don't think we just take anyone we see. It's not like that. And we don't want to make bad impression.
Good luck guys. A very good signing you guys got there
Hm... not so surprising at all It's nice to see how our neighbour country's team is growing. Big grats to both sides. Sean is a really good racer and polite guy. Good luck guys at GTAL and other leagues.
Welcome!
nice signing guys, congrats
Welcomen!
Congratulations!
Nice! Good to see you developing, guys

ps.: Loving that XRR pic!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Nice! Good to see you developing, guys

ps.: Loving that XRR pic!

Hmm, thanks! Somehow I love it myself, even thought it was 1min work.
true nice pic... high to the new guy... thats a tad hypocritical, but oh well
gratz nice sign ins in the last weeks.
Sad news,
Sean Williams left our team very unexpectedly, when he got an invite from Clockworks team, so we are back to 11 racers. He didn't say anything much, just said that he was invited and left right away. He was in our team for 4-5 days.
Well, anyway, good luck to him in the other team, and hope to see him on track.

4 Stroke Racing Team
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG