The online racing simulator
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
sorry i know this is spam
ohhh... I knew I would not pass. I tried to beat my pb and I had a lot of opportunities in today's quali but I couldn't deliver a good lap . sometimes 1st split fails, other times was the 2nd and other was 3rd. Is bad but it happens .

Will keep training and hope next time I be more lucky .

See ya and good luck all.
Quote from SamH :Oh wait.. you did actually qualify 2nd!
Has nobody given you the bad news about our grids yet?

Rofl! so it's reversed grid then?
Quote from BenjiMC :Rofl! so it's reversed grid then?

It's reversed 1-8, 9-12 are ordered normally. Fairly standard config
Quote from SamH :It's reversed 1-8, 9-12 are ordered normally. Fairly standard config

and what position did i qualify in , and is it mandatory pit and 24 laps?
All will be revealed once we get in the server
Quote from SamH :All will be revealed once we get in the server

cool thanks , time to get practicing .
Will we ever have a race where the top 8 isn't reversed??
We got told that the 1-8 reversed grid would be random after the first race, but it's been the exact same since.

It's a real kick in the nuts every week, getting boring now.
if i qualified 8th im gunna have some fun if its reversed .
It is random, actually, and the order hasn't been decided yet today.

http://www.v1championship.com/FR.asp

I go to the address above and it tells me which direction the grid will be.
That's lies, lies I tell you

Clearly I didn't explore enough, but the last I looked it was just the official vids, doh.
"You'll have so much crap on this tape.."

Haha, legend

But yeah, like Ray says good look to the drivers going to Rockingham tomorrow. I'm sure you'll have an awesome time as well.
Late notice, but I have permission to allow a few extra people to watch.. so if anyone can get to Rockingham tomorrow by 11am then send me a PM ASAP.

I'm afraid we can't offer you a test drive, but if you want to call in and meet some people, I'll leave your name at the gate. First come, first served.. limited places available but lemme know if you want to be there and I'll add your name.
shame... i wanted to go, i have no classes tomorrow but i think i could not arrive on time...

11 hours from here to europe

anyways Good Luck
sent u a pm sam
Sorry I couldn't make it to watch, was it a success? Did the day go well?
Waiting patiently for the pics . Hope all went well defenitly seems like a great experience.
Here are a few shots from the day.

Jamie, our instructor, set a hotlap time around the 1.7 mile infield circuit. After roughly 20 laps each, all of our guys were within 3 seconds or so of Jamie's hot lap. The net result of the day is that we probably can't put any of our guys in to Racing Steps at this point. With the 11th-hour nature of the Racing Steps opportunity, we just weren't able to get our guys up to scratch on the real track in time.

Jamie, who I understand will be doing all our in-car training, was impressed by our guys (eventually!!) and at the end of the testing, said that all of them would put in a solid showing at any club-level race today, and with a bit more in-car experience, we could expect a whole lot more.
Attached images
DSC_1925.jpg
DSC_1938.jpg
DSC_1944.jpg
DSC_1977.jpg
DSC_1986.jpg
DSC_1989.jpg
DSC_1988.jpg
DSC_1993.jpg
DSC_1998.jpg
DSC_1927.jpg
DSC_1958.jpg
DSC_1955.jpg
that could be the issue for people aged 17 -19 not much car expireance ,

BTW im coming back to the uk to take my driving test in january !! YAAAAAY

have to be 18 here and cant wait that long
HAHA i know Jamie Stanley, hes a helper guy at my dads race meetings! Time to start sucking up!!!!
still 5 servers with 6laps :/ all empty almost all the day
when some notregistered user tries to connect it write 2 distracting messages, conected - kicked...

V1 Championship
(738 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG