The online racing simulator
Quote from Bean0 :I've just been looking at the Team Stats page for CR - http://www.raceauthority.com/T ... asp?team=Concept%20Racing

No matter what you click to sort the table, it always sorts by license name.

I know what the problem is.. I've been trying to get to it all day but it's been a busy one with open qualifying for V1. I'll do my best to get to it tomorrow afternoon after Q1. I'm too tired now to attack it tonight.
Team stats page is fixed now. Sorry for the delay.
Coolio.

Can you make it remember that I have chosen to hide the news ?
I don't think it has changed since last time I chose to hide it.
Quote from Bean0 :Coolio.

Can you make it remember that I have chosen to hide the news ?
I don't think it has changed since last time I chose to hide it.

If you click [hide news], the site stores a cookie on your browser to say that you don't want to see that news any more, and tries to give the cookie a lifetime of 1 year. If you change browsers, or delete your browser cookies, it will lose that preference before it expires itself. Could that be what's happened?
Quote from SamH :If you click [hide news], the site stores a cookie on your browser to say that you don't want to see that news any more, and tries to give the cookie a lifetime of 1 year. If you change browsers, or delete your browser cookies, it will lose that preference before it expires itself. Could that be what's happened?

I'm sure your cookies are on my keep list, will keep an eye on it.
Just revisited for the first time since I posted the above and the news is back.
I have not cleaned cookies in any way, and the browser is the same.
Quote from Bean0 :Just revisited for the first time since I posted the above and the news is back.
I have not cleaned cookies in any way, and the browser is the same.

Bahh! Sorry Stu, I forgot the "remember me for a year!" switch on the hide link. (I forgot that I'd added that option a few weeks back) It should work now. Lemme know if not.
For what it's worth, I moved from Montana to Michigan about a year ago. I finally got around to updating my location at myctra yesterday, and Michigan USA is mysteriously absent from the list of locations!
Quote from titanLS :For what it's worth, I moved from Montana to Michigan about a year ago. I finally got around to updating my location at myctra yesterday, and Michigan USA is mysteriously absent from the list of locations!

Ahh yeah.. I got mugged in Michigan, and was not very happy at all.. so I removed it from the list of locations.

Oooookayyyyyyy, I'll go put it back...
For some reason RACE 1 & 2 disappeared from remote a few minutes ago...
Is driving the FJR on SS3 servers allowed??
is this a bug?:
CTRA Single-Seater 3
Entry: FO8 - International B
Entry: BF1 - International A

Our top level single seater server is only for the fastest and most committed drivers, with FO8 and BF1 cars running together using our innovative multi-class system. We've noticed that FO8 and BF1 servers with lots of drivers can be hard to find, by racing them together we hope we can breathe some life into these exciting formulas.

From the FJR info page it quotes:
VOLUNTARY RESTRICTIONS???

Thanks
Peeeeeeeeter - the bad guy
-
(The Moose) DELETED by The Moose
Hallo.
Me again

On the Team Stats page http://www.raceauthority.com/T ... asp?team=Concept%20Racing

It has average license, then doesnt actually say what the average licenses are...just the average points.

I could sorta understand this to be correct if it didnt show the licenses in the average progress bit underneath.
Hello again, you!
Actually, I was thinking of taking out the "average" underneath because it says it above. It says which licence above, so I didn't think it all needed repeating below. Is this what you mean?

Team Average CTRA Licence

Average 27,447 Points
What I mean is that the lower one says average progress to Titanium (or whatever), but the upper one does'nt state that the current average license is Platinum (or whatever).
Ahh.. I'm with ya! Okies, good point. Added to my to do!
Good news for competition, bad news for cheats..
This addition is seriously overdue, my apologies for that..

You can now report cheated lap records from a driver's stats page if you're logged in to MyCTRA. The record will then be flagged for CTRA admins to take a look and, if necessary, delete the record, convert the originating X-System file to a report and action as appropriate.
Despite it supposedly being Endurance Day, the race length right now on Race 1 at South City Town is only three laps. The server is full and has been for several races.
Bahh... that took a couple of minutes longer than it should have to figure out Should fix itself at the next race start.
I found a small bug on the "What CTRA Homepage Says About Me" part (Please ignore my crappy stats :razz.

Quote :Rob Fenlon, from Ireland, has competed in 288 races and driven 330 laps since the launch of the CTRA X-System. In this time, he has caused 103 yellow flags, which is a ratio of 31%. This is an above average number of yellow flags.

Rob has won 39 races and reached the podium, in second or third place, a further 101 times in 288 races, while retiring from an additional 64 races. This means Rob has completed just 77% of the races in which he's participated. During those races, Rob has achieved 22 fastest laps. Rob, who races for , is currently ranked 1,474th internationally and 13th in Ireland. He does not currently hold any lap records. View detailed statistics for Rob.

My team status is unassigned, but it still includes the team line. Sorry if it's been said before
Your team designation was actually blank, rather than "No team designation". I've fixed it now, and corrected the bug. Cheers
Ah, thought I'd removed it...my mistake then
On Race 3, the GFRs don't seem to be scoring points.
Quote from JohnnyFX :On Race 3, the GFRs don't seem to be scoring points.

You were right.. typo by me. Now fixed, thanks!
the my CTRA page does not show all, the complete right side of my profile is missing

i got an error message:
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'

Subscript out of range: '[number: 0]'

/myctra/myPBs_diff.asp, line 46

if you need more informations, PM me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG