The online racing simulator
hehe.. yes, it's your thing I was talking about
Sam, I thought we kept those conversations about Ali's (small) thing private?

:hide:
just 15 minutes ago or so, the x-system restarts and now when i use the "$track"-command it take a while untill there comes some information, but it comes. the system writes an error message, but displays the infos: "CrazyIce Database Lookup Failed [dns]" is the error-message. perhaps it helps
I'd guesstimate that Crazy-!ce's site might be down.
It looks like the X-System is struggling to resolve DNS to crazyice.net. I'll look to see if it's something I can solve on the server, or if it's a wider network issue.
Sam, Out of intrest. Have you been getting any issues logging into the UKCT box? I have a VPS in the same centre and i sometimes cant log into it.
Nope, no issues for us as far as I know, Sean. The only time I struggle is when my own NIC screws up (which is often.. poor relationship between my NIC and my new router).
Quote from SamH :Nope, no issues for us as far as I know, Sean. The only time I struggle is when my own NIC screws up (which is often.. poor relationship between my NIC and my new router).

Funnily enough, i think it could be related to my router too. I thought it was DNS so i tried manually changing it to a BT DNS. Faster but doesnt help my dedi connection. OK Thanks anyway

Microsoft VBScript runtime
error '800a000d'Type mismatch: 'Fields.Item(...).Value.Cookies' /myctra/default.asp, line 770

Tried that, Same error.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'
Type mismatch: 'Fields.Item(...).Value.Cookies' /myctra/default.asp, line 770
Hmm.. I've made another change, but I'm not sure if it'll make much difference. Let me know..
Quote from SamH :Hmm.. I've made another change, but I'm not sure if it'll make much difference. Let me know..

Seems to work ok now.
Strange.. didn't like that cookie! Ahh well
Quote from SamH :Strange.. didn't like that cookie! Ahh well

hmmm...I like cookies? Anyway. Thanks for fix
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by SamH : Not for public consumption :p I'll look into it..
Today I was looking for the AS3/XRR-laprecord to download the replay, but it´s not listed in the lap records table...

Any ideas..?
Ahh..so that´s the reason...

Thx for the replay
Not being a SS expert or anything, but is this wrong?

It should read FJR, no?
Attached images
um.......JPG
Without digging too deeply to check, but if he gets in an unrstricted FO8 and is immediately specated, he will still register as using the FO8 until he gets in a restricted version or an FOX (or leaves the server).
Quote from SamH :Without digging too deeply to check, but if he gets in an unrstricted FO8 and is immediately specated, he will still register as using the FO8 until he gets in a restricted version or an FOX (or leaves the server).

Ah - okies
Race1 disappeared from remote ..?!
Not sure when this started happening, but I'm pretty sure it used to all fit on screen...

Additional lines for UF-BR/FBM maybe ?
Attached images
lfs_00000042.jpg
Quote from Bean0 :Not sure when this started happening, but I'm pretty sure it used to all fit on screen...

Additional lines for UF-BR/FBM maybe ?

That also happens on FE Gold and South City Town Course (I think) (and maybe some others too)

How did you get the 'upload data' button for the fuel bit? I presume you need a gold licence or something?
Quote from J@tko :How did you get the 'upload data' button for the fuel bit? I presume you need a gold licence or something?

No idea, it's always been there for me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG