The online racing simulator
Lets play a game. I call it 'Spot Sam's boo-boo'
Attached images
game.jpg
ooh! Ooh! I got it, I think.. hmm... mebbe...
No - its not that I didn't come last! Other side of the screen!!!
Didn't GT2 change licence levels?
hehe yeah.. GT2 is now Gold, not Silver. It's fixed in my version. I'll upload and restart later tonight when the servers are quieter
Just a minor thing:

Goto HELP - $track: There´s still something to read about "Fuel Estimates...
Argh! Fixed! Thanks
Race2, SS1+3 and UFbR not showing in remote...
Fixed, cheers

I'm not sure why that falls over so often. We rarely lose connectivity on the server and yet we seem to lose communication with LFSW several times a week.
Yup, same happens with the LTC servers as well - although it hasn't happened as much in the last couple of weeks (loss of connection to the InSim Relay)
Didn't really want to make a new thread for this, so I'll put it here. (NOT a bug).

Having seen this in the MoE forum, any chance of a similar system on Race 3 (and SS2 & 3 for that matter), where the fastest lap for each of the classes is shown?

Would be helpful to know whether you're the fastest or not without tabbing between cars on the straights
It´s not www.hotlapauthority.com

But I like that idea too.

Edit:
Btw: I use LFSrelax to get some more infos about my times and gaps from the dude infront/behind me...very handy insimtool.
Just a little detail. Not a biggie and in no hurry.
The "Log Out" button is only at the bottom of the page. As the PB list grows longer and longer you have to scroll down more and more to find it.
Maybe add another button at the top of the page?

Or am I a naughty boy for logging off of MyCTRA from time to time?
Erm Sam, on MyCTRA Page, it shows your gender with the funny arrow thing with a circle on the end. However, I'm neither as mine is pointing North West

Male = NE
Female = S

Edit with screenie
Attached images
screenie.jpg
Ahh.. I got the symbol wrong.. will fix
[edit] Fixed
Me again

The PBs at the bottom of the my CTRA page are too fat - they invade into the my reports section

EDIT: And yes, I know my PBs suck :P
Attached images
1.jpg
I think it's a combination of driving the FXR-GT2 and having accidents with people with long usernames

The difference to WR bars are abnormally wide, actually. Thats probably why. Actually, thats because you have a Not found/deleted one.
Which browser are you using?
Quote from SamH :Which browser are you using?

Firefox 3.0.5

EDIT: Ah yeah, FF got updated yesterday - maybe thats why?
It's possible, yeah. I've done some nudging stuff around a little. See if that helps.
Quote from SamH :It's possible, yeah. I've done some nudging stuff around a little. See if that helps.

Better now. Thanks.
Mine was doing the same thing as J@tko's, fixed now on my end, too. Now if you could fix my PB list by getting all the red numbers out, so that it looks more like his, too.
Quote from JohnnyFX :Mine was doing the same thing as J@tko's, fixed now on my end, too. Now if you could fix my PB list by getting all the red numbers out, so that it looks more like his, too.

Heres the bottom of my pb sheet
Attached images
1.jpg
race full?
getting race full message in b-n-j server when there's only 5 occupants in race.
having withdrawals!!!
thx sam.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG