The online racing simulator
Its also possible to report Wr´s. It´s just a click...

There´s no need to post in this section.
I don't know if this has been reported here before but last night on UF-BR server on AS3R track we were getting lots of yellows when on track at race speed. Similar to the BL1R thing.

Here's an example Replay.
yeah, i bugged about it last week in private.
Remote: all servers (except UFbR) went to digital nirvana...
ive come to grief with this problem several times

if you spectate before you are finalised in the lfs position list( still got the ? by your name) then even if oyu rejoin you do not get listed in the ctra standings, this happens to me quite a bit mainly on race 3 due to the multi class, is there anything that can be done about it

also a little improvement idea, how about a little box with you possition in class someware on screen, that maybe you could turn off
Quote from james12s :
if you spectate before you are finalised in the lfs position list( still got the ? by your name) then even if oyu rejoin you do not get listed in the ctra standings, this happens to me quite a bit mainly on race 3 due to the multi class, is there anything that can be done about it

^ Yep, very annoying
I've noticed too, the question is, do you still get the points due? I've never been able to tell because I don't keep that close an eye on my total points since reaching gold.
LFS doesn't count it as a finish, so I doubt that CTRA will.
it does because you are still registered on the finishing order in lfs but not in ctra
Today I´ve checked my stats on myCTRA and found a possible major bug.

Managed a new pb on XFR/AS4 Historic yesterday:
LFSworld shows 2:41.190 (29 Jan 2009, 22:54) ...Replay (lap 6).

For some reason CTRA did not recieve it correctly and shows utterly crap now:
"Aston Historic (Standard) XFR 1:44.42".
The datestamp fits well (+/- 5 minutes), but the pb is simply impossible.
And why it says "Available* ....* A record was set but..."? ...(check pic)

:magnify: When you watch the replay you can see @ ~20:59 Beppo finishing the race and me in the middle sector with an actual laptime of ~1:40,xx.
Three seconds later the server switched from 8 laps down to 6 laps.
Now add some lag (plus a suboptimal server/script/insim/world/whatever ) and there´will be a ridiculous final 1:44,xx CTRA-pb for me on this combo.
Just my thoughts, I could be wrong. At least it sounds logical...
I knew that bug. My post was not about trackchange or votes.

Quote from SamH :...This issue is only occurring when people are voting to Shift+X. Normally everyone is finished and the database has any/all new data long before the server begins the process of changing tracks...

Edit:
...looks like a second issue, only on endurance-days when server is changing laps.
Hey Sam!

I used to have 69 retirements on CTRA but now it's down to 68!

I should have about 75ish. Is there something wrong with the retirement calculation?
Maybe it's not related to X-system but the UFBF server isn't at LFS Remote.
I was on Race 3, and I saw that the lap records for AS4 (historic, I think) are wrong. I saw that there was a Gt2 FXR in there with a sub 2 minute time, whereas a lap should be taking nearly 3 minutes. I think there were a few other incorrect laptimes in there, too.
Why can I not drive with the FO8 on Single Seater 3 ?
I have International B.

The system says "This car requires a International A licence."
Because you need an International A, unless International B is above International A... :doh:
Question:

Quote from Freddy_P :Why can I not drive with the FO8 on Single Seater 3 ?
I have International B.

Answer:

Quote from Freddy_P :The system says "This car requires a International A licence."

Quote from Freddy_P :Why can I not drive with the FO8 on Single Seater 3 ?
I have International B.

The system says "This car requires a International A licence."

International B should be enough. Are you sure you did not try the F1 car?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Because you need an International A, unless International B is above International A... :doh:

On the Servers page it says that you need an International B license for the FO8, hence Freddy's question. Either a mistake on the website, or a fault in the system. I suspect the latter.
Ohh, my mistake - I didn't double check, I just assumed he didn't have the right licence.

Seems like it could be a bug in the system.
I think it is a mistake in the system.
Last week I drove the FO8 with my Int. B licence.
Now can I drive again. Thx.
-
(erfrag) DELETED by erfrag
Grid Order
For some crazy reason, in Race 3, NGTRs are starting near the front of the GT2 grid and GT2 cars are sometimes right at the back. At the track (one of the long aston ones), the NGTRs are of a similar speed to the GT2 cars so it makes life very hard for both classes. Is this a bug or simply because of quicker laptimes for some NGTR cars?
Aren't the restricted big GTRs in the same class as the small GTRs anyway?

Bug(s) and fixes: X-system
(492 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG