The online racing simulator
well blackwood went from 3 to 5 laps... both a joke

but 5 laps are better then 3, for sure

btw: x-system went down on the uf-baby-r server...

edit: i was talking about the UFR server, sorry
#27 - VoiD
Quote from SamH :I've increased the race lengths on the Race 1 and UF-BR servers.

Can we have this on CTRA2/3 too..?

10 minutes races are fine, but a few more laps will increase immersion. There´s no need to to save tyres at the moment...
#28 - SamH
I've bumped up races on all the CTRA servers (not SS yet). The longest races are on Race 3, but that's GT2/GTR. Race 2 is not far behind
#29 - VoiD
And again: Thx alot Sam!

Problem with passanger
Hi:

After using the new patch i get this message

"Passanger are not allowed on this server"

I have no passangers, what can i do???
#31 - SamH
The yellow flags on Blackwood GP Rev seem to have gone crazy... After most turns, you always get a yellow flag for some reason. Posting this here because the CTRA is the only place I care about my yellow flags...
a bug that i noticed (sorry, haven´t read the whole thread, yet):

sometimes the system does not use the $grid, instead it uses
the last race-finish-order. i haven´t figured out when this
happens. first i thought when the race is restarted manuell, but
that was not true.
this happend 3 times a night to me...
#34 - SamH
If I understand this correctly, I think this may be because you have the $results preference set to show instantly, or show after 10 seconds. Once you click OK on that screen, the $grid screen should appear. Let me know if I'm misunderstanding
Quote from Gil07 :The yellow flags on Blackwood GP Rev seem to have gone crazy... After most turns, you always get a yellow flag for some reason. Posting this here because the CTRA is the only place I care about my yellow flags...

It's known, but only Scawen can fix it, seeing it's part of the track spline.
no, sorry, i mean something complete different.

i mean the starting-order.

ususally the starting-grid is ordered by the position you have
in the in the ctra-system-grid, shown with $grid.

the bug was: i was on 2nd position in the $grid and was starting
from 5th position, what was my last finish position from the
race before.

this effected the whole grid, not just me.

its not happening every time. for me 3 times of about 20 races.
#37 - SamH
Okies, now I understand. I'll see if I can find and kill that bug! Thanks for the report!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's known, but only Scawen can fix it, seeing it's part of the track spline.

Yeah, thought so, but maybe something can be done CTRA-wise... Like not counting flags on BL1R or something similar... There goes my already crap yellow flag ratio /o\
#39 - VoiD
CTRA2:

Everytime I join a race or leaving the garage I get a 3b_unoadmin (You do not have admin rights). Anyone else noticed that..?
#40 - SamH
Quote from VoiD :CTRA2:

Everytime I join a race or leaving the garage I get a 3b_unoadmin (You do not have admin rights). Anyone else noticed that..?

That sounds like a script error in LFS, rather than in CTRA. Have a look in your TBO car scripts for errant codes/commands.
#41 - SamH
Quote from Gil07 :Yeah, thought so, but maybe something can be done CTRA-wise... Like not counting flags on BL1R or something similar... There goes my already crap yellow flag ratio /o\

The only thing that I can do (without fairly major temporary coding) would be to take BL1R out of the cycle for all CTRA servers. That's an option, I guess.
#42 - VoiD
Quote from SamH :That sounds like a script error in LFS, rather than in CTRA. Have a look in your TBO car scripts for errant codes/commands.

oups... /gcblip 1

Thx alot Sam
#43 - SamH
#44 - VoiD
CTRA2:

AS4r Historic missing layout:
Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but where´s the concrete "wall of champions"?

Sorry teaz-R, couldn´t resist.
Quote from SamH :The only thing that I can do (without fairly major temporary coding) would be to take BL1R out of the cycle for all CTRA servers. That's an option, I guess.

Nah, the yellow flag ratio isn't THAT important. Keep the track
Quote from Gil07 :Nah, the yellow flag ratio isn't THAT important. Keep the track

since patch y and the new ctra-x 1.5 version and after
one long night of driving, my yellow flag ratio went from 11 up
to 13 %....

if this is going on the next days, we can just skip the ratio ....
a little bug i found

edit: fixed (somehow)
Attached images
ctra_laprecords.PNG
#48 - FL!P
Tonight I got the report system to send me the urls of two replays, but I never received the mails. Feel free to PM me if you need more info, Sam.
#49 - SamH
Quote from FL!P :Tonight I got the report system to send me the urls of two replays, but I never received the mails. Feel free to PM me if you need more info, Sam.

Thanks! Fixed the bug. Please try again and let me know
#50 - FL!P
It works, now, thank you!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG