The online racing simulator
Kills LFS under linux wine. Could be because of my slow comp. Will try again with less processes running.

Edit: Forget I said that. Tried to start a SP race and it got killed too. It must be that big file downloading.

EDIT2: Works fine now.
Replay works fine for me.
Thanks chaps. I think I must conclude that we're being given the runaround. No need to waste any more time on it.. cheers again!
Quote from Krammeh :

<?php 
php

echo "Hello World\n";
?>

- seems tutorials and books in every lanaguage (even spoken languages) use that

I think I've never done a hello world bit for PHP I've just jumped in head first and done things such as

<?php 

include("mysql.php");    //Database info

$con mysql_connect($dbhost,$dbuser,$dbpass) or die("Could Not Connect" mysql_error());

mysql_select_db("$dbname"$con) or die("Could not connect" mysql_error());

$input implode("','" $_POST);
$values stripslashes(mysql_real_escape_string($input));
$values "'" $values "'";
?>

Testpatch changes in MPR?
I believe it's only the controls that have changed. It shouldn't affect how the replay is recorded. Can't test because no windows at the moment and the linux LFS is patch Y.
Possible Bug report:

Race 3 dropped everybody at 20:48 or 20:49 UK time both tonight and last night.

It seemed like exactly the same time, might be worth looking into ?
Quote from Bean0 :Possible Bug report:

Race 3 dropped everybody at 20:48 or 20:49 UK time both tonight and last night.

It seemed like exactly the same time, might be worth looking into ?

Oooh.. now that could very possibly help! Thanks Stu.. I'll have a look at scheduled tasks and see what gets fired at that time.

We are aware that the network itself isn't what it should be. We were recently moved to a different pipe, and it is proving to be less reliable than we demand. We'll be fixing this problem with new hardware this week, all being well. We're just waiting for a new server to be delivered to our new provider from Dell, then we'll be migrating our content over the following week. Finally we'll escape this bag of spanners!
Aye, when we all dropped yesterday I just hought it was one of those things, but when it happened at pretty mush the same time today I tuoghtit might be worth a mention.

'Twas especially annoying tonight as I was in a good points paying position at the time,
Bummer.. sorry to hear you lost a shot at some points. Although you have lots already, don't be greedy!

We found out what (we think) was causing the immediate problem. The X-System got crashed exactly an hour later (22:48), so we've changed the way some backups are being performed and with a bit of luck we'll have reduced or eliminated the problem
B&J is running ParkwayLong at the moment. Normal racelength on this track is 3 laps, but for some reason the first race is always 9 laps. I think this bug has been already mentioned in the past but still exists.
Quote from T!m0 :B&J is running ParkwayLong at the moment. Normal racelength on this track is 3 laps, but for some reason the first race is always 9 laps. I think this bug has been already mentioned in the past but still exists.

I don't think it's a bug.
No, it is not a bug (As far as I know). It is just "endurance race".
Bug in ss 1
Hi !

Today i raced in single seater 1 and finished it as 3rd. But the results shows me as 5th...
Hotdog who finished 2nd was shown as 4th.

Rexology who hasn´t finished is shown as 2nd and zuk who also not finished shown as 3rd.

I post the screenshot and replay.
Please fix this if possible.

Thanks
Tom
Attached images
finish ctra fe small.jpg
Attached files
fe2 strange.mpr - 691.6 KB - 219 views
Sam - thanks very much for making UF-BR rotate around the UF-Baby-R cup tracks, but one of them is BL1R - with the crappy yellows.

EDIT: And a bug - on $results, UF-BR isn't an STD car
Attached images
lfs_00000092.JPG
Yes - It FAILs in 3 places

Between T2 and 3, start of the back straight, and 1/3 of the way up the pit straight.

Due to the detrimental affect this has had on my yellow flag ratio, I think I deserve 3 points compensation

*cough*3 till silver*cough*
If you change your line a bit it does not trigger yellows, fast laps help as well
I've updated the X-System today. The only server that runs BL1R is the UF-BR server, and it now excludes yellows from the points calculation.
Gt-2 Balancing
Hello all! The GT-2 balancing has been "off" for a while now, but thanks to the help of Sasa Pasic (scipy), we now have a re-balanced GT-2 class.

Sasa has meticulously worked on a variety of different track formats and race lengths, varying the ballast and air restrictions. We will enter into a period of testing now, to make sure that things are as level as we believe they are over a broader range of tracks, but I'm pretty confident that Sasa's balancing is on the nose.

The changes will go live tonight, some time after midnight, so please be ready to adjust your sets accordingly.

The changes are intended to bring the FXR and XRR into line with the performance of the FZR, which remains unchanged. In future there will be no ballast for either the FXR or XRR. Details of the new voluntary restrictions can be found on the CTRA website, here: http://www.raceauthority.com/gt2_fjr.asp

Thanks to everyone for their patience. We've known about the problem for some time but haven't been able to commit the time to resolve it. Thanks again to Sasa for doing what we couldn't!
Sam, surely now the GT2 records need to be reset? (Or have they already - doesn't look like it :shrug

EDIT: Or are the GT2 cars faster now, meaning that they'll be beaten (not by me though!) anyway?

EDIT 2: I should learn to read - ignore me!
Bug report: Reports are proceded too fast these days, there must be something wrong
Nice to see that you deal with them within 24 hours in most cases, much better than a few months ago

Btw, had a good laugh when i saw this
Why? Because I'm honest enough to realize that I messed up and reported myself?

EDIT: Also, why wouldn't I be a viable recipient of a report, I may be an admin, but the rules do apply to everyone equally, and nobody gets a "OMG ADMIN" sort of god complex, be it from reports or in server. Heck, if there's an incident that I'm directly involved in, or even might be swayed by my own perspective, I'll dish it off to someone else (or report it myself).
LMAO

Hehe yeah, Dustin was honest though, it was a reportable offense from what I saw and it's something I like to see =)

I agree, really happy with the response time lately, hopefully we can keep it up
#324 - Dru
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :LMAO

Hehe yeah, Dustin was honest though, it was a reportable offense from what I saw and it's something I like to see =)

I agree, really happy with the response time lately, hopefully we can keep it up

So is someone gonna hang him then?
Quote from Dru :So is someone gonna hang him then?

Well I am currently weaving some rope

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG