The online racing simulator
You mean so that you can't complete the next section until the correct information is in the previous section?
Exactly..!
hehe.. okay, it's a bit more work but I think it can be done. Is it honestly needed, do you think? If so, I'll happily do it. I'm so used to raising reports myself that I don't think I even look at the screen these days, while I'm filling them out
Quote from SamH :...Is it honestly needed, do you think?

Honestly..? Hell, no Take it as a so called "improvement" on your to-do-list. No stress, plz!

I just thought it was i good idea. Even Kev seems to have some problems to raise a new and proper report.
But Kev barely knows how to use a computer
Quote from SamH :The submit button is usually only disabled if either the licence name isn't recognised by the CTRA system or there is no incident lap specified (or, it can be 0 and "Multiple Laps" can be ticked). Check those details and save, and it should be possible to submit

[edit] I should point out that the licence name is not the same as the display name. Press Ctrl+Shift to view the licence name in any non-demo replay

Ah yes, that was my problem. I didn't know about the CTRL-Shift trick so I used his display name, which the system obviously didn't recognize. Thanks for that.

This problem prompts me to suggest a small new feature: It would be very nice if drivers' names remained in the list after they disconnect. Maybe five or ten minutes would make it easy for anyone who raises a report to be able to select an offending driver who may have already disconnected.
This is a website 'bug'

(well, sort of)

It's another one of my nit-picking posts!

When I press 'click to join' on any CTRA server, it tells me that CTRA R2, R3, SS2, and SS3 are licenced, but not UF-BR.

UF-BR is also licence restricted
Quote from Lateralus :This problem prompts me to suggest a small new feature: It would be very nice if drivers' names remained in the list after they disconnect. Maybe five or ten minutes would make it easy for anyone who raises a report to be able to select an offending driver who may have already disconnected.

It's a nice idea, but unfortunately it's not practical in the system as it's coded at the moment, without a significant lump of re-coding.

Offset that with our base expectation that people who submit reports are expected to watch the replay themselves, to make sure that what they believed to be an offence when watching from the driver's seat is still the case when they're watching more objectively, and I can't help feeling that it would be coding that would invite a lot of off-the-cuff, poor reports. Our own experience is that 50% of the time, in a pack, the person who we THOUGHT hit us off is not the person who did it, and 50% of the time the person who DID hit us off was dive-bombed by someone entirely different. So we've a 75% error, easily solved by watching the replay.. grab their licence username at that time
Don`t know where to post it, but there was HUGE lag problems on CTRA race 3 server some mins ago. Like 15 people timed out and it was too laggy to race.
Yeah, we were aware of it at the time. It appears to have been a network issue. It knocked out the X-System for a few seconds and all websites for about 3 minutes too.
Allright

It`s back up and good now anyways
How did we get 75 Lap records, sth wrong there...take a look at it.
Quote from Nobo :How did we get 75 Lap records, sth wrong there...take a look at it.

We? Who we?
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by dawesdust_12
Watch my signature But its back to normal.
OUps...

My page on MYCTRA went to digital nirvana.
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
I think I've fixed those errors. I'm not sure why they cropped up today and not yesterday! I introduced the bugs by extending some of the functions (badly) which are used to calculate and display current and future licences, to *also* handle team average numbers for the teamstats page. Lesson learned!!
Again a div not closed at the right moment?
Anyway that mouseover text isn;t where it's supposed to be!
Attached images
ctrateams.jpg
hehe! Thanks for spotting that! I've fixed it now
Sam, I found a bug! The reports, they keep disappearing from the Queue...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Sam, I found a bug! The reports, they keep disappearing from the Queue...

hehe! I noticed that!
Today I recieved an AdminMessage:
"Your Report #9260 has been returned to you because of a problem with its content. Please check and resubmit.
Thanks, CTRA Admin Team.
"

I never raised and never heard of #9260 plus it´s not showing in lookup..?!

...something is wrong.
Melon Melon Out of Cheese Error?

Strange... Apparently said report has been deleted... Hmm.
Hmm.. have absolutely no idea how that's happened, actually

I can't find #9260 either. There are no issues with any other reports raised by you. I can only assume it's a one-off glitch. I've never seen it happen before, and no idea how it happened this time. I'll keep thinking on it, but I'm lost for now.
Quote from VoiD :Today I recieved an AdminMessage:
"Your Report #9260 has been returned to you because of a problem with its content. Please check and resubmit.
Thanks, CTRA Admin Team."

I never raised and never heard of #9260 plus it´s not showing in lookup..?!

...something is wrong.

Quote from SamH :Hmm.. have absolutely no idea how that's happened, actually

I can't find #9260 either. There are no issues with any other reports raised by you. I can only assume it's a one-off glitch. I've never seen it happen before, and no idea how it happened this time. I'll keep thinking on it, but I'm lost for now.

Same thing's happenned to me too. But I did actually submit the report and I made sure all of the things were filled in correctly.
Quote :

Your Report #9699 has been returned to you because of a problem with its content. Please check and resubmit.
Thanks, CTRA Admin Team.

I've resubmitted.
Sam, lets just blame it on Alistair, and be done with it?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG