The online racing simulator
Any which way is fine by the admins.. it's a simple one-click process for them to raise new reports from existing reports
Wow, thats lazy...

Thx for the info.
Quote from VoiD :...But: Submit after edit doesn´t work for me. Tried it with another new report.

Solved, thx alot!
Quote from SamH :I'm seeing 2 words in the reported driver field.. one begins M, the second begins H.

This got me sweating...
Holy Scrap, It wasn´t you!
Thank god! I was begining to worry.
dunno if it was said before but xfg race s doesnt work (passenger bug)
Not sure about a bug. But Sam tweaked the points for Race#2 and #3. So I better post it...

A few minutes ago I raced a 6-lapper on Race#2.
KY2r with the LX6 against FZ5 and XRT.
Well, I raced my a** of (new to this combo), collected pb´s, sneaked at the FZ5 and managed a clean pass in lap 5. In the final lap the poor FZ5 lost connection to server (I was in the lead). Finished first, XRT on second place. For all the action I got just 7 points, the XRT about 36.

I´m doing fine with 30-40 points for a lonely TBO, but:
I mean come on, 7 points for LRF...

Replay is Race2_KY2R_29_Jan_2008_1829.mpr
Might add that the XRT was all alone. And fastest lap was 4 second slower than lap record. And a few tenths slower than the drivers PB. Still he got 38 points.

VoiD, what was your gap to the lap record?
Righto, thanks chaps. I'll revisit the code and see what's happening
Thx March
server changed track, I´m too lazy to check others lr´s.

My pb/lr is 1:58.710, done in that race.
Hmm, not sure but maybe there´s another one.
Can´t get the logic behind the points-table...looks like "reversed"-points.

KY2/TBO; three Platinum one Gold driver.

Replay is Race2_KY2_29_Jan_2008_2004.mpr
Figured out why you didn't do so good, VoiD. You cleared the magic 42,000 points recently. You're well on the way to Titanium, but as the Titanium guys will tell you, the hill gets steeper the closer you get
Quote from SamH :...You cleared the magic 42,000 points recently....

Woah, that´s a major points-impact. That nearly doubled the amount of time/clear races to get Titanium (maybe in 2008).

Don´t worry, I´ll carry on...
hehe! I've made a change to the software this evening which will add a little extra points allocation to the LRF class. I'll upload changes tonight when the servers are quieter
What about my movement of an EndIf?!

Will this be fixed?
There´s still an old and dismissed report in my lfs-$rep list. Tried to erase it via web but it doesnt show up in MyCTRA. It´s #4992 (early Y about testing new code).
Ahh okies, I'll fix that
...solved! Thx m8
I'm trying to submit a report on the website, but the 'Submit' button isn't a clickable link, it's just normal text. I can edit it without problem, but can't actually click on the 'submit' button.
Quote from Lateralus :I'm trying to submit a report on the website, but the 'Submit' button isn't a clickable link, it's just normal text. I can edit it without problem, but can't actually click on the 'submit' button.

The submit button is usually only disabled if either the licence name isn't recognised by the CTRA system or there is no incident lap specified (or, it can be 0 and "Multiple Laps" can be ticked). Check those details and save, and it should be possible to submit

[edit] I should point out that the licence name is not the same as the display name. Press Ctrl+Shift to view the licence name in any non-demo replay
i was just on bump and jump when the system restarted and it kicked everyone for, mid race join not allowed
Quote from Lateralus :...but the 'Submit' button isn't a clickable link, it's just normal text...

Quote from SamH :The submit button is usually only disabled if either the licence name isn't recognised ... or there is no incident lap specified...

I had a similar problem yesterday.

Sam, what about coding a new mask..?

Raise new report:
1) enter licence name ->
2) enter lap ->
3) further info / replay selection

It should be much more easier to fill a report for us. Maybe less obsolete reports (work to do) for you, who knows..?

Bug(s) and fixes: X-system
(492 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG