The online racing simulator
Quote from Funnybear :That'll learn yer. Next time dump the ball and run!

In hindsight that might have only hurt my pride, rather than my leg.

But where's the fun in that I ask
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :In hindsight that might have only hurt my pride, rather than my leg.

But where's the fun in that I ask

Too right, the amount of times I've been hit by huge tackles and then got up for some more during a game of rugby would take quite a while to count
Though I have occasionally fallen straight over again after getting up because they got me better then I thought.
OK I'm getting really bored waiting for Storm_Cloud to realise he's supposed to be paying his deposit, and for this cheque from Will (Senna) to arrive. I'd really like to post this money off tomorrow morning (esp. since I've got to go to the post office anyway).

Are there 1 or 2 interested people who can send me the money tonight by PayPal? If so, post here and you'll get a PM.
I will buy a beer for the next 2 guys to pay a deposit.
Heh, I only really need one replacement person, as the second can be me (I was trying to keep myself out of the initial booking). I'd still rather have two though, simply as it means more people are confirmed (I mean, I know I'm not going to drop out).
Since you were sort of confirmed from the beginning I can't really purchase you a beer.

Come on, join in. I went and bought a sat nav especially so I know where the hell I'm going for this.
Well seeing as that didn't work, if anybody else wants to go, hasn't paid and has the money, please let me know! I'm getting really bored of waiting for the last dribble of money to come through so I can book this.
Hiya Bob, I can help you out again by paying for [SR] Mark, please pm me
Thanks, got 15 now. I'll make the 16th and get this posted off soon (probably won't sort it tonight as I want some sleep).
Quote from Bob Smith :Thanks, got 15 now. I'll make the 16th and get this posted off soon (probably won't sort it tonight as I want some sleep).

Yahoo, this thing is definitely going ahead then, which is great as I have had good news from the doctors/surgeons regarding my knee and ankle......NO SURGERY (for just now:schwitz

Turns out while I have torn my knee ligament, operating on it is not an option that they want to take, and I have only badly strained the ankle ligaments. The docs have said I should be back walking and running by the end of July/ early August and while he would not recommend me playing American Football, he sees no problem in me going karting in August as long as I have no problems during my rehabilitation.

So will be trying as hard to stick to docs orders unlike last times.
Well good news on your knee.

I finally did my bit and went to the post office this afternoon and sent the cheques off, so for now, that's my responsiblity done with. I should note this only confirms 16 people for the event, and there is room for 50 (which might as well be 5000, since we'll never reach 50), so point being, don't hold back, we've room for anyone who wants to come along.

If people can post here when the have money for a deposit, I'll extend the booking in small groups (although how small I can't say, depends how fast extra deposits are ready).

To those that have paid, remember that's only half. The remainder is to be paid on the day.
Quote from Google Maps :312 mi – about 5 hours 26 mins

Bah, well, I'd love to, is one hell of a trek to do alone... Any Hampshire/Home Counties lads already heading up, or wanting to head up if they were able to catch a lift?
Quote from Bob Smith :
The track: ...

Anyone know which version of those squiggles we will be using?
Thats about 2 weeks before Aimee is due, not sure if I can go on this one =/
Would it be cheat ing if I went for a drive and checked out the track?.
No. Let me know when you wanna go down though as I've not been there myself yet and could do with finding out where it is beforehand. Be a chance to say hi.
Quote from nihil :Anyone know which version of those squiggles we will be using?

I'm 99% sure you will be using the full circuit which will be this

If anyone needs any *tips* on the circuit, let me know
Attached images
circuit.jpg
I might go and scope out the circuit in a couple of weeks, any excuse for a drive out.
Hi guys, whats the address for this place?
Warden Law Motorsport Centre
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
SR3 2PR
Put me under the possibles.

If I have passed my driving test & gotten myself a run around, i'll make it :P
4 hours away =[ lol. I'm in northamptonshire anyone going from tht area?
Quote from benman :4 hours away =[ lol. I'm in northamptonshire anyone going from tht area?

Oxfordshire here, trying to see if I can scrounge up the cash to go. I may play my birthday card a bit late and use it as an excuse to go. I am happy to pick anyone up on the way.
Quote from Krammeh :Put me under the possibles.

Sorry, no cruising on track.

Nah seriously, you're more than welcome to join in. I'll add you to that list.
Quote from Bob Smith :Sorry, no cruising on track.

Nah seriously, you're more than welcome to join in. I'll add you to that list.

I was quite expecting that.

And every single person that I overtake I will proudly shout "Who says Cruise can't f'n race!!!". Which I will then probably hit a barrier, lets hope I wont fly as high as I would if I were playing LFS

LFS UK Karting Meet 2008
(926 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG