The online racing simulator
Quote from dmwright :Im interested, seen as im a karter, I would love to pass mcgas001!

Love to give Jakg a knock aswell

Meh dont ask me, i have a 274 mile journey as it is...
Hmm, 363 miles from my house to the karting, Must be further south/west in Devon than you General Lee
Quote from The General Lee :That sounds wrong.

CMIIW, but as a 14 year old boy, you won't be able to race with us adults.

You may be mistaken . I race in Senior karts, at front grid . Less weight = More speed so bring it on
Three Sisters, fastest non gearbox track
Quote from Jakg :Gah, why can't it be near here?!

Because in geordie land it suits most, means scottish and english people can both go.

relatively easy for me to get there, just hammer right down the M74 all the way to carlisle (which incidentally has no speed cameras), turn left onto the A69 (which does have), little bit of A1 then onto the A19, and as far as i can tell the karting place is right beside it.

Distance: 161.4 miles, should take about 3 and a half hours. Would be willing to pick anybody up on the way down, if you dont mind the torture of a 6 month license holder in a shitey wee fiesta

with apparently a wee fiesta getting 45 (40 with me driving then) mpg, and petrol at a quid a litre just now, shouldnt cost me anymore than about 40 quid petrol up and down, so not that catastrophic. Infact, its mostly NSL all the way down, so it should be less than that probably.
I feel a South West Convoy coming on!

I'm slap bang in the middle of Devon Rob

dmwright - Maybe so, but at the Karting gaff we may be going to, I think you have to be over 16 to race adult style.

Edit: I'm right.
Quote from The General Lee :If I go Jakg, I will be driving, I could always stop and pick you up on the way. Would be a shame if the biggest noob on the forums couldn't make it.

Edit: Hmm, looking at it, that is quite out of my way. It turns a 5 hour journey into a 9 hour journey.

Well, if you can't find any other way, I'll do it

Oh man, can you feel the love?
*hides secret love for JakG and his over-clocking powers*

He is way out of my league, over since he got that damn moped.
Quote from The General Lee :I feel a South West Convoy coming on!

I'm slap bang in the middle of Devon Rob

dmwright - Maybe so, but at the Karting gaff we may be going to, I think you have to be over 16 to race adult style.

Edit: I'm right.

Don't worry, Ill still get on. My brother was able to start racing when he was 12 in senior prokarts, so i'll definetly be able to get on at 15.
Oh, By the way, I'm a pretty dirty karter aswell

Would be good fun though,

Matty

xx
Ooh kisses

I doubt they will just "let you have a go" in a senior kart at the age of 14/15 in such a professional place. We will have to see.

Seems a small waste of a journey to find you have to go in the baby karts.

xx (?)
Quote from DeKo :Because in geordie land it suits most, means scottish and english people can both go.

relatively easy for me to get there, just hammer right down the M74 all the way to carlisle (which incidentally has no speed cameras), turn left onto the A69 (which does have), little bit of A1 then onto the A19, and as far as i can tell the karting place is right beside it.

Distance: 161.4 miles, should take about 3 and a half hours. Would be willing to pick anybody up on the way down, if you dont mind the torture of a 6 month license holder in a shitey wee fiesta

Might take you up on that, doubt I'll be on the raods by the time comes round. I would of cource pay towards petrol costs.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Might take you up on that, doubt I'll be on the raods by the time comes round. I would of cource pay towards petrol costs.

Aye cool no problem. where abouts are you?
If I don't pass by then, could I get a lift with you Deko. I might be a little out your way thought bud.

Quote from DeKo :Aye cool no problem. where abouts are you?

North of you I guess, Alness past Inverness.
Quote from The General Lee :Ooh kisses

I doubt they will just "let you have a go" in a senior kart at the age of 14/15 in such a professional place. We will have to see.

xx (?)

Lol, You might find, I race kart's which ARE faster heavier, more contact more drivers. 40 Karts Into one at 70+Mph is not more dangerous than a fun about? Seriously mate, I even have a video of me racing them. I have raced at Wilton Mill In a racing championship, the odd race. But Many karters will know that PFI Prokart Series is well known popular season. Even 11 Year olds race there with seniors, fair enough there at the back but... The guy who baught my old kart who was 14, Races at Wilton.

Video - (Im the one with white and red suit, colored visor, Blue and white kart, Bit of a combo eh!). Link : http://video.google.co.uk/vide ... type=search&plindex=0

Maty

xx

Or maybe I could just show them my Karting MSA Licence
Quote from DeKo :About 200 miles north , im just outside of glasgow.

Figured when you said only 162 odd miles from the track, if it goes ahead, it will be easy enough for me to get down to either Glasgow or somewhere along the way, even if it means I have to crash at my freinds flats then so be it, and if it means a little drink then so be it.

Still a long way off yet though.
Quote from DeKo :About 200 miles north , im just outside of glasgow.

I'm 2 miles from Dunfermline, aiming for Edinburgh .
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Figured when you said only 162 odd miles from the track, if it goes ahead, it will be easy enough for me to get down to either Glasgow or somewhere along the way, even if it means I have to crash at my freinds flats then so be it, and if it means a little drink then so be it.

Still a long way off yet though.

haha, i could easily come into glasgow and pick you up, even if you got a train down or that.

Quote from BigDave2967 :I'm 2 miles from Dunfermline, aiming for Edinburgh .

Just nick that 360 and go down in that, about 2 hours.
Quote from DeKo :haha, i could easily come into glasgow and pick you up, even if you got a train down or that.

Just nick that 360 and go down in that, about 2 hours.

*chaps at door* Hello buddy old chap, fancy a spin? WELL YOU CAN'T NANANA HAHAHA *drives away.......* *Police catch him* ..........bollocks.
as long as its not to far from holland count me in!!

love to see some of the lads on lfs forum

Somehow i realy what to se bob smith he looks like a nice down to earth lad to me
Quote from BigDave2967 :*chaps at door* Hello buddy old chap, fancy a spin? WELL YOU CAN'T NANANA HAHAHA *drives away.......* *Police catch him* ..........bollocks.

lol, your crazy
Quote from dmwright :Lol, You might find, I race kart's which ARE faster heavier, more contact more drivers. 40 Karts Into one at 70+Mph is not more dangerous than a fun about? Seriously mate, I even have a video of me racing them. I have raced at Wilton Mill In a racing championship, the odd race. But Many karters will know that PFI Prokart Series is well known popular season. Even 11 Year olds race there with seniors, fair enough there at the back but... The guy who baught my old kart who was 14, Races at Wilton.

Video - (Im the one with white and red suit, colored visor, Blue and white kart, Bit of a combo eh!). Link : http://video.google.co.uk/vide ... type=search&plindex=0

Maty

xx

Or maybe I could just show them my Karting MSA Licence

prokarts don't do 70mph into T1 at PFi... 55mph more like .... a KF1 will only do about 75 into T1
Quote from Intrepid :prokarts don't do 70mph

Mr.Alan ,

Prokarts, Do touch 70mph . At PF they have now a speedo thingy, and we come out of that bend at 58mph. So a very long straight your saying we can't get anoter 12mph?

Oh alan, did your Astra survive the move what the karters did .

Edit : Youve mis understud me Im talking about seperate things there, not worded it correctly :S
Yes Please.

I'm 69th fastest driver ever at my local track, and I LOVE overtaking.

Also happy to do a run up from Surrey in the BMW.

LFS UK Karting Meet 2008
(926 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG