The online racing simulator
Quote from dmwright :Mr.Alan ,

Prokarts, Do touch 70mph . At PF they have now a speedo thingy, and we come out of that bend at 58mph. So a very long straight your saying we can't get anoter 12mph?

Oh alan, did your Astra survive the move what the karters did .

Edit : Youve mis understud me Im talking about seperate things there, not worded it correctly :S

my Astra..??.that was ayrton senna 87s car
Quote from _Rob_ :You need to make it

Quote from mr_x :C'mon Bogey, you can do it!

I'll keep it in mind, but most likely I will just be lurking on forums and feeling left out

It would be amazing if I could spank your ass Rob.........AGAIN
Quote from Chrisuu01 :as long as its not to far from holland count me in!!

love to see some of the lads on lfs forum

Somehow i realy what to se bob smith he looks like a nice down to earth lad to me

Actually if you're coming from Holland on the boat, I don't think there is a closer karting track.

I think you have a crazy addiction me though, so you won't be allowed to come. I jest of course. I'll try and get some of team over.
Updated first post with an aeriel photo of the track. Also they do a little off-road section for use with quad bikes. I think that could be a blast too and a little different. It will no doubt put the price up but any takers for a little of that too?
As per my PM, put me down as a possible.

Although if I don't race, which is likely if my damaged knee doesn't suddenly start getting better, I'll bring all my camera gear and get some good photos of the event.

It would be daft of me not to, if it's going to be held on my doorstep. I'm probably only 15 mins away on clear roads - although probs at least 25 mins with traffic in Newcastle.

(EDIT) PS. Shotglass is down as both definite and possible in the first post.
We going for the euduro style event? Bagsy bawbag as my teammate

The track looks good bob. Which config would we be using, the longest one i assume?
Quote from Bob Smith :Updated first post with an aeriel photo of the track. Also they do a little off-road section for use with quad bikes. I think that could be a blast too and a little different. It will no doubt put the price up but any takers for a little of that too?

for shizzle ma nizzle!!!
I'm up for a bit of that!
Yeah same i would be up for that!
Still up for it. I don't go quadding anymore - it's far far far too dangerous. I'll skydive, fly planes, drive fast cars, go shooting, go racing, grind drills without safety glasses, play on stairs, but I won't ride a quad (I have done in the past) anymore. If they have trails bikes for hire we could use them instead as they're much less likely to rip your head off your neck.
Quote from tristancliffe :Still up for it. I don't go quadding anymore - it's far far far too dangerous. I'll skydive, fly planes, drive fast cars, so shooting, go racing, grind drills without safety glasses, play on stairs, but I won't ride a quad (I have done in the past) anymore. If they have trails bikes for hire we could use them instead as they're much less likely to rid your head off your neck.

Yup, I am with you on this one Tristan, trails bike, yes, quad, no.

Wonder if they would let me take the Aprilia on the dirt track
I would like to be updated on this meet. About time to meet tristan again Keep me in your list pls. Will check some flights etc.
Quote from thisnameistaken :They have signs in the airports now telling you that you're not allowed to make jokes about bombs or they'll kick you out and ban you from the airport. It's hard though - jokes about bombs just slip out unconsciously...

Oh sweet jesus, unless you want to miss your flight and spend at least one day in the company of people who have nothing better to do than search your most intimate cavities, do not mention the word bomb, anything that rhymes with bomb, or anything that might onomatopoeically allude to a bomb. Humourless ****s, all of them...

Anyway, really enjoyed the last meet, so, health and finances permitting, would be very interested in this too.
Hay Mr Bob

Shove me name on that list of yours, I am very interested.
Quote from Fordman :Hay Mr Bob

Shove me name on that list of yours, I am very interested.

Oooooo, fancy being the slowest team again Shaun?
Quote from danowat :Oooooo, fancy being the slowest team again Shaun?

Sorry that will be reserved for whoever is unlucky to be paired with me.
I dunno, we were (well, I was anyway) very, very slow last time out.
If I can make it, I will redefine slow for you. I may even stop to take pictures.
Regarding the social aspect, to liven it up I am willing to have a 'conversation' about drifting, tuning, ricing etc with anyone who fancies a go.

All 'conversations' will take place out of view of the road, and ideally on public land.

'Winners stays on'.
Trust me guys, they dont call me 'Le Snail' for nothing
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Trust me guys, they dont call me 'Le Snail' for nothing

You leave a slime trail behind and have a fear of salt? :o
Cant be slower then me, ive never drivin a Go-kart
Quote from the_angry_angel :You leave a slime trail behind and have an fear of salt? :o

Slime no....Salt well in time no doubt, due to my unhealthy diet, but mainly due the fact that I am really slow.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I am really slow.

I remember this ritual from the last meet... And I remember feeling roundly hustled as I crossed the line in last place
im interested

LFS UK Karting Meet 2008
(926 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG