The online racing simulator
#76 - mr_x
Quote from JohnUK89 :I suck at paintballing, so I'd just be a target for you all. But if you're up for some cannon fodder...

Can't be any worse than me. I don't know how good I am, as I've never been paintballing before
#77 - bozo
I would definitely be interested if it were about 100 miles further south. As it stands, I'll need to wait and see nearer the time.
Quote from danowat :Dunno, but I am fairly sure photo ID can only be used for internal travel, and international travel must be with a passport.

Might be wrong though.....

Within the EU an ID card is enough. I've been to France, Holland, Italy, etc, and I've never had a passport. And I've been to London some time ago, so a passport is definitely not needed for the UK
Quote from mr_x :Can't be any worse than me. I don't know how good I am, as I've never been paintballing before

I know I'm terrible, but I tend to ignore it when I go. You know the n00bs that just run straight into the enemy fire? I'm one of them!
Just found this, here:

4.7 - Identity cards of EEA and Swiss Nationals
EEA and Swiss nationals may use identity cards as travel documents for travel to the United Kingdom.

So presumably a European ID card is good enough.
Furry muff, just goes to show what I know.
After August 15th, I'll be 16 then!

You should all come to Teeside Karting. AFAIK Its the worlds longest and fastest track, up here at middlesbrough.
Bah, I'm very interested, but highly unlikely to be able to make it!

Sounds ideal, it would even be closer to home (if I were at home )
You need to make it
#85 - mr_x
C'mon Bogey, you can do it!
Quote from mcintyrej :You should all come to Teeside Karting. AFAIK Its the worlds longest and fastest track, up here at middlesbrough.

You mean Teesside? Shame on you if you live there as well!
If your coming up north, I can recommend my local circuit:

Warden Law - A.K.A Karting North East

Features one of the hardest corners currently around on kart circuits and a great track to drive. Good mixture of slow & fast corners.

Can be found at www.kartingnortheast.co.uk

I might see you there
P.s Here is a small and poor pic of the circuit
Attached images
gallery16_large.jpg
Count me in Hopefully will be able to afford insurance by then so should be easy enough to get too
#90 - mr_x
Quote from jaws99 :If your coming up north, I can recommend my local circuit:

Warden Law - A.K.A Karting North East

Features one of the hardest corners currently around on kart circuits and a great track to drive. Good mixture of slow & fast corners.

Can be found at www.kartingnortheast.co.uk

I might see you there

*cough* read first post in this thread *cough*
#91 - Jakg
Gah, why can't it be near here?!
If I go Jakg, I will be driving, I could always stop and pick you up on the way. Would be a shame if the biggest noob on the forums couldn't make it.

Edit: Hmm, looking at it, that is quite out of my way. It turns a 5 hour journey into a 9 hour journey.

Well, if you can't find any other way, I'll do it
i'd go... though im going to japan in july so i'd have to sort my funds out.

if i can , be sure ill be the one challenging niko for last place.
Sound I'm up for this.

You have'nt seen everything till you've seen a small fat highlander in his kilt screaming for mercy while flying through the air after hitting a LFS style barrier
Quote from The General Lee :If I go Jakg, I will be driving, I could always stop and pick you up on the way. Would be a shame if the biggest noob on the forums couldn't make it.

Edit: Hmm, looking at it, that is quite out of my way. It turns a 5 hour journey into a 9 hour journey.

Well, if you can't find any other way, I'll do it

How many miles do you make it from Devon?
From My house to the Karting place is 340 miles.

My house to Suffolk is 280 miles. Suffolk to the Karting place is 270 miles.
Quote from theirishnoob :i'd go... though im going to japan in july so i'd have to sort my funds out.

if i can , be sure ill be the one challenging niko for last place.

I really hope you get the chance to go.
Im interested, seen as im a karter, I would love to pass mcgas001!

Love to give Jakg a knock aswell
Quote from dmwright :Love to give Jakg a knock aswell

That sounds wrong.

CMIIW, but as a 14 year old boy, you won't be able to race with us adults.
Guys, i Know a track in lincs. It's called PFI (Paul Fletcher International). The Guys there are very friendly and always are there to help. Many Hire karts are there, as i'v seen them they don't seem to be pretty bad (Don't race them mind you as I have my own ). The track is one of the best in Europe as there was a Europian race and that track was picked. It's a very posh clean, fast track, which is very popular with not bad prices. They also allow you to Hire the track for a day for your own meeting I think.

LFS UK Karting Meet 2008
(926 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG