The online racing simulator
Damn I would love to go to this, if only it was closer :[ I live in Somerset - 331 mi – about 5 hours 50 min

ouch!
i'd love to go but im not a big fan of england.... host it elsewhere and i might go along for the laugh.
Quote from CycloNe88 :Damn I would love to go to this, if only it was closer :[ I live in Somerset - 331 mi – about 5 hours 50 min

ouch!

i'll probably be going al the way from dorset :eek:
That's a long, long way 600+ mile round trip if I'm not mistaken
Anyone here go to Daytona (Sandown) in Esher (Surrey)

I do go-karting there
Right, time for some bumpage.

Who else is ready to pay their deposits and confirm their attendance? It would be nice if we could extend the booking to 20+. The king of pie (felplacerad) is flying over from Sweden for this, so if he can make it, people in England have no excuse!

Post away...
Quote from orange_boy_uk :Anyone here go to Daytona (Sandown) in Esher (Surrey)

I do go-karting there

YES!!111111111111

I GO THERE!!11111111111111ONE

No, I really do
Considering removing myself from the dirty dropouts and paying a deposit...will get back to you
Hmmm.... I could...but...I dunno....
Quote from JohnUK89 :Considering removing myself from the dirty dropouts and paying a deposit...will get back to you

Wooo =)

I would love to... I doubt I will be removing myself from my PC over the next few months however
So, erm... anybody?
Come on guys, don't worry bout being last.....I think I will have that dubious honour sewn up
Since I got rid of my car i'm actually starting to wonder just how I will get there. Is anyone travelling past or from around Huntingdon in Cambs?

As for the honour of being last, well i've not only not raced for years, i've not even driven a car in some time! I think i'll be in with a shout, i'll aim to out do myself though and beat at least 1 person - if not on track then in the pits with a temper tantrum :P
Quote from Becky Rose :As for the honour of being last, well i've not only not raced for years, i've not even driven a car in some time!

but youre still an ex kartor so even though you claim otherwise your balls collection should be at least as impressive as intrepids
Theres a very good chance I will be able to make this now, I really can't commit to driving untill the day, so, if there is room to drive, and it's possible to pay on the day, I will be up for it, failing that I'll spec and bring my camera along to take pics.

If there is anyone on my route (Norwich-Sunderland) that needs transport, and wouldn't mind straddling a 1000cc V-twin monster, and wouldn't mind being in such close proximity to myself for the journey, give me a PM, obviously, you'd need a crash hat, a decent jacket and at the least a decent pair of jeans and some sturdy footwear, no t-shirt-shorts-sandels combo's
Right if there is a 2009 meeting, i can do it? im 14 used to do karting and Im testing in a Mini :auto:
Ok, I'm looking to book a hotel in newcastle, already got my train tickets booked via raileasy.co.uk.....saved £30 quid

So question is, does anyone have any suggestion, where is everyine else staying.
There's a Premier Inn on Newcastle Quayside which is pretty central and close to the station. There's also one on New Bridge Street which is also central to Newcastle. There's a Travelodge on the Quayside too. And a Holiday Inn just up the road from the station. Plenty of choice.
Did someone mention golf in a previous post?
I might bring the sticks with me.
ok anyone without a motorbike passing Huntingdon that I can hitch a lift with?

The prospect of going by train is looking ever more likely, and me no likey the thought of figuring out all the connections - you got no idea how scatty I am, i'd end up in Austria !
And whats wrong with me bike?
hey i've nothing against 2 wheels, as a cyclist I have already been dubbed the "Dyke on a Bike", but the thought of holding on tight to you for 2 hours just turns me off ! :P

No really, i'm not keen on motorbikes, never have been, never will be
Quote from Becky Rose :but the thought of holding on tight to you for 2 hours just turns me off ! :P

, I would have just taken the "I don't like bikes" tack better
hun, in some other dimension somewhere i'm sure your humping some totaly drop dead gorgeous, pleasant, flexible version of me. But I regret to inform you that you are in this dimension. Sorry 'n all.

LFS UK Karting Meet 2008
(926 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG