The online racing simulator
wtf is that?

EDIT: oh, Its a fast...
well.. somewhat started on a 3wheel concept car, only started on the headlights, really just testing out materials; the headlights are nowhere near completed, but heres a quick little video
Attached files
test1.zip - 1.1 MB - 248 views
returning my skills back to where they were freshman year of highschool .. now im gonna be a senior.. been a while, but i still enjoy conceptial drawings

everyone thinks headlights are to big
which they were too imo

so .. here they are fixed looks much better

oh boy.. hasn't this thread lost interest lol

using Z4 paint on it
can really show that the pearl effect in the headlight glass .. is actualy there and not from the hdri
Finaly some updates!
It is nice...but will it end up as a half finished project again?
I was looking forward to see the BMW Z4 finished but it seems like you have lost interest.
Anyway it will be nice to see this concept car finished, until then I would not know what I am look at... Keep it up
can we see a wireframe for the model as it is now?
nope; havent lost interest in it, i will start it again when school starts up (since one my art teachers was interested in it and all)

plus the reason why im doing this concept car is so i can do .. anything i want, and i really want to do an engine and suspension and all
heres latest render (changed headlight material too) and a wireframe mix with it (all in meshsmooth)

Attached images
12wiremix.jpg
It is looking good. but have you got any initial sketch of the car? give a better idea what this car would actually look like.
only in my head, sorry lol
everyone else seems to like the wheels.. so i figured i will show you all too

i ment not smoothed wireframe :P
Hey Nuse, wow nice car, BTW if you dont know who I am - BlackWolf. you did all that with SMAX. I have to take lessons from you . I really want to see this finished though. Will look ace.
Quote from XCNuse :yep.. i knew about the front tray nick, just didnt have any time to work more on it, but .. this is where i am now, got alot of fixes in (.. alot..) this model like.. sucks lol without many pictures of this car (good pictures.. all the pictures i see are from the basic same angle) and using blueprints of an M3 (which.. really screwed up parts lol)
anyways, i know you to well nick lol find some more mistakes, i know you like M3s (lol i remember your speedwerks avatar in RSC )

anyways, heres a larger picture of my ..slow daunting progress

as for why do i keep stopping and beginning new projects well.. im just one of those peoples that begins work and just cant finish rofl, we'll see where the M3 and skyline go, im sure once i get bored of this M3 i'll work on the sky

erm... 54.9 seconds?
Quote from anbiddulph :erm... 54.9 seconds?

render time!

yo

nice work there xcnuse, you really have the modelling sussed out. You say your one of those people who cant seem to finish things off, man i totaly know what u mean!!!. I use max as well and i know what slow and sometimes booring process it can be, sometimes you just have to stop a project and start something afresh to get motivated. It is always nice to return to it tho after few months....

ive been working on a small project myself, it started off with a thought of having a truck mod for gtr but it never really taken off due to university but i am slowly finishing it off this week. Based it on the real life truck you see in my avatar! as you can guess i like trucks

Ok so its not a road car but still has 4 wheels, an engine with some punch.. thought id share it with you all ppl are still trying to convince me to put it into Rfactor and so far i have resisted!!!...

anyway.. looking forward tomore of your work xcnuse!

edit* sorry for using ur thread
Attached images
truck.jpg
Damm nice truck m8
i got bored and started up 3dsmax this morning for a few minutes every now and then today

swept back Ford Focus lights and an A8 grill, i like it!
This is the best I can do:
Attached images
xlr3.jpg
lol.. first person to know what it is wins a rotting banana

not really; I bet alot of people will think its some kit car or something put together when they see it on the roads the end of this year
Looks like the new Skyline concept (Is it still a concept?)
XCNuse, that last render shell is looking a lot like an Audi / Lexus mix I suggest making the nose of hood sleeker, or else your car has a really bad headache
Quote from XCNuse :lol.. first person to know what it is wins a rotting banana

not really; I bet alot of people will think its some kit car or something put together when they see it on the roads the end of this year

It's the new Audi TT...

...Yay! I get a rotting banana!
lol im surprised how few people know what it really is, that picture doesn't show it exactly all to well, but i figured someone would get the main jist of it

the weird thing about it, is how large the vent is on the nose, its like audi's SUV vent stuck on a tiny little car lol the thing is HUGE

owell, i'll be home alone and probable get bored enough to continue working on it all day

as for that paint render, that was a test to see if i could make a material to match this paint:.. which i can't find, but it looks similar (the material) but.. i tested on my model and it looked horrid lol, so i'll most likely land up removing the specks on it

A.Nuse's thread of 3d things
(530 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG