Was working on something I haven't tried in a while and usually gave up on, had noticed I tried a while back and it kinda worked... so.. I tried it again with even better results..
to bad it is VERY hard to work with, poly modeling is soooo so so so much easier!
And also.. a little something I was working on all day, a teaser for a gift i'm gonna give yall whenever I finish and like the results
(not the scene silly, the taillight!)
Taillight is all done in lowpoly so it fits in with the car, I guess what I will do when I finish is I will set it all up so all you have to do is open the package and delete the taillights on the model already there.
As for materials, I don't want to go overboard so the textures are all built into 3dsmax to keep things simple, and materials wise someone will have to work with me to get brazil materials since that seems to be the second most used renderer.
It isn't that great right now but.. good things take time
I'm just kind of mad how much time I spent working on just that!
Pictures hardly show how that taillight is made, it's very complex!