The online racing simulator
A.Nuse's thread of 3d things
(530 posts, started )
Was working on something I haven't tried in a while and usually gave up on, had noticed I tried a while back and it kinda worked... so.. I tried it again with even better results..

to bad it is VERY hard to work with, poly modeling is soooo so so so much easier!

And also.. a little something I was working on all day, a teaser for a gift i'm gonna give yall whenever I finish and like the results
(not the scene silly, the taillight!)

Taillight is all done in lowpoly so it fits in with the car, I guess what I will do when I finish is I will set it all up so all you have to do is open the package and delete the taillights on the model already there.
As for materials, I don't want to go overboard so the textures are all built into 3dsmax to keep things simple, and materials wise someone will have to work with me to get brazil materials since that seems to be the second most used renderer.

It isn't that great right now but.. good things take time
I'm just kind of mad how much time I spent working on just that!
Pictures hardly show how that taillight is made, it's very complex!
Working on some materials and made a new scene..

(don't ask about render time.. it took like 4 more hours than I expected :shrug
Attached images
12.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :Working on some materials and made a new scene..

(don't ask about render time.. it took like 4 more hours than I expected :shrug

really liking the rims, and the render makes the rac look really nice!
LOL WTF?!?!
HAHAHA

What on earth are you talking about? What RAC and what wheels???? LOL!
Quote from XCNuse :LOL WTF?!?!
HAHAHA

What on earth are you talking about? What RAC and what wheels???? LOL!

just realised that has a hard top, and i am tired...sorry =P and the wheel thing was a joke
Quote from logitekg25 :just realised that has a hard top, and i am tired...sorry =P and the wheel thing was a joke

oh..

btw.. its a Gallardo lol
Quote from XCNuse :oh..

btw.. its a Gallardo lol

nice! im partial to the murcielago lp640 roadsters myselp (if only it was rwd instead of awd *sigh*)
Since some time, I'm following this thread, but I never post here. Amazing, brother.

Glad to see your renders.
Thank you sir, good to hear from the graphic master himself

Working on the low poly S2000 right now..
New one:

still working on my low poly S2000
Nice. It would be cool if you'd finish that yellow car...:sadbanana
The Lambo? Lol I was working on it yesterday, I go back and forth on projects so I don't get entirely to bored.
I know I'm not around anymore, I'm just busy with .. life, school, work, jobs, freelance, etc.

So here is a little piece of pottery of mine for those just looking around;

Here are some of my cups too;

left two are about 6" tall, the second to right is just under 5" and the far right is just above 5"

Very nice - I love the imperfection. Lovely touch
Hey.. actually installed 3dsmax recently.. working on a custom designed and custom built diffuser for my car.. I've completely forgotten how to use 3dsmax haha, oh.. and also a real 3d piece I made in the wood shop for my dad (he used to be a part owner of Road Atlanta back in the 90s)

I likee :P Looks good man!
Your modelling makes my modelling look like an embaressment :P Keep up the good work.
*waves*

Zomg, he's alive!

Very much so haha; been playing around in 3d the last two weeks again after dicking around with a body kit I made up for a mazdaspeed3.

Realized how amazing HDRis (good ones) are haha.
I haven't done any 3d stuff .. in one year, but before that it's been quite quite quite a few years to say the least.

Man what a time consumer it is!
look at this old dusty thread!

I've purchased Assetto Corsa and have been playing it a little bit. But since I've always wanted to get into modding, I've started a project.

Nice to see you still active.
Things are coming along very well.

that looks sweeet

A.Nuse's thread of 3d things
(530 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG