The online racing simulator
lovely images!
Yeah great work. Very impressive.
nope, thats how the brake lights are
Quote from Primoz :Aren't the rear lights different on the real car? I think the have a round brake light in the middle (well, there is a round light in the middle, not sure for what )

I'm not following this thread really, but I think the model is from the M4, not the Z4. The M4 has these rear lights, the Z4 has the ones you talk about.
yall are thinking about the older Z4.. the brand new one has the same brake lights, and keep in mind guys.. once again, this is not the Z4, its the Z4 coupe

@dejavu.. can you please remove those pictures that.. arent mine obviously (not even yours for that matter)
XCNuse is correct, Z4 M coupe has those new lights.

A photo I found attached.
Attached images
BMW-Z4-Coupe-2.jpg
Uhm, then what the hell is this? It's about being an M version, and not an M version, as far as I can see, or could somebody explain to me why this car has similar lights as the old one? The one samyip posted is the M version, with the rectangular taillights, this is the normal one, with the round taillights. So if you're modeling the M version, you're doing good, if you aren't... you made a big mistake
sgt.flippy, I don't think that is only apply to the M coupe.
To confuse you more, take a look at this photo. (sorry XCNuse, that will be the last photo I will attach in your thread )
Attached images
2-Z4.jpg
*confused* I gave up looking for it
thats the original concept Z4 coupe, the one im modeling is the production car

the pictures you see usually which are that dark blue is the car that i am making

and once again, dejavu,.. please delete the pictures that.. arent mine nor yours
how about a nice.. wheel and tire

and.. i need to get a moderator to get rid of those pictures that arent mine...

That's a nice one. Looks great!

Vain
despite a few tiny material changes, heres what difference good lighting can do to a scene

On my colour corrected screen at work, these images look a bit grey/under exposed.
Same kind of thing happened on my home monitor, I rendered an image that is looking bright but when I took it to view at work it looks under exposed...
Nice wheel BTW. (oh, how do I pump up your tyre? )
its definetly.. well.. obviously the monitor, i've set my monitor to the correct gamma and such, the only thing wrong with mine is that its dimming.. so im going to have to get a new monitor sometime soon

hdri test with fixed reflection:
Great work XCNuse I'd like to know which material you used for the rim, if it's possible ?
amazing work. Especially since your doing a Z4(forget which) with all those curves on the car.
z4 coupe

the material is a layered shellac with vrays
lets see how i can draw this out..

shellac-vray ("mirror" reflections)
.....L shellac-vray (soft reflections)
............L standard (blue specular levels)

but im not going to go into detail have spent some time making them lol

edit.. and that didnt come out
will use ... to show the.. drop offs
my 2nd .. sad to say lol, completed model i've made, im not 100% satisfied with it, it still has a few bumps here and there, but im pretty sure i have the correct shape just about

here is... MY FAST

...what is it lol
it's the figurines that appear in the new GTi publicities
ingeniously
gave him some aviators yesterday

and i worked on the bone structure some this morning (learning all about that junk now)
if any of you guys remember the dancing baby from .. many many years ago lol, thats where im taking my fast, except im going to have him rave instead of .. dance like the baby did

A.Nuse's thread of 3d things
(530 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG