The online racing simulator
Quote from Furiously-Fast :XFR- MUST turn into a rally car! 4wd with a couple of more horses!

RB4- make it a little more powerful

XRR- make it more suited for drifting

FZ5- make it less prone to spinning out of control

UF1- Should be faster, like a UFS (cooper S)

XRT- more aggresive styling, like a R32 GTR.

FXO- XFR engine swap possible? or will it lead into understeer.

Misc:
make water temp gauge functional
proper car damage
measure fuel in litres
All tires for all cars (optional)
weather effects, not addons
when something is overheating, I'll like to see smoke
headlights should be more effective
police siren horn (for cruise servers, with police)

XFG - Ya. +1 for N/A 4WD.
RB4 - No. Old cars shouldn't be changed. People have learned to drive those and if devs changes the parameters, it would require more learning.
XRR - Why should GTR-car be more "driftable"?
FZ5 - Ever drived Porsche 911 without TC? If you have troubles taming it, use traction control.
UF1 - I like low-powered cars. -1 for adding more power to it. +1 to add another low-powered car.
XRT - Appearance is not what matters. You can add "agressiveness" by using "agressive" skins... Or if you would like to have bodykits and spoilers, use XRR.
FXO-XFR engine swap - You want XFR engine to FXO? Why? Because the appearance of FXO (But still want it more powerful)?
Water-temperature gauge - +1, after engine heat has been added.
Proper car damage - +1
Mesure fuel in liters - +/-0. Have been discussed on other thread.
All tires for all cars - -1. Why should you have slicks on road-car or threaded tyres for formula..?
Weather-effects - +1. Have been discussed on other thread (Multiple times).
More smoke - +/-0. It is only visual gfx-effect. I don't mind if it is added, but too much smoke would be too hollywoodish.
Headlights more effective - +1 after darkness is modelled. What do you mean by "more effective"? Currently, they don't have any effect.
Police-siren - -1. You can always change horn5.wav.
So basicly what you want is all cars to be faster, easier to drive and easier to drift? See, only one row and you used 10 or so. Bad use of virtual space...
Quote from Primoz :So basicly what you want is all cars to be faster, easier to drive and easier to drift? See, only one row and you used 10 or so. Bad use of virtual space...

haha, the only thing I think need to be messed with some of these cars are weight ballancing with the engine weight on the chassis F/R ratio. Which in turn would make them all more difficult to drive
Some kind of production sedan, with a race version. Similar to SPEED World Championships (or whatever it's named). Acura TSX + race version, Mazda6 + race version (as an example, of course it will be fictitious unless a manufacturer decides to have it in the game).
i think s3 is the last ever release of live for speed but iys gonna kick ass
i wanna see this car

http://www.ibherdesign.com/307-tuning-style.jpg

and more street cars
and make illegal street races and run from the cops
and make tunning parts for the cars
that brings the reality in the game
I'd like to see the Vanwall added, it was on Top Gear a couple of years ago, It's a classic GP car that's being built again for the road.

www.vanwallcars.com
Quote from deggis :1000 Nm? Diesels make that kind numbers. That's quite unrealistic for petrol.

See Mercedes SL65 AMG... 1000Nm of torque . Personaly, i would like to see nice, old american muscle with solid axe in the back *_*. A sedan with plenty of power and AWD(something like EVO), some nice really powerfull supercars(340KM in the most powerfull road car in LFS is not much ^^), LX8... slicks and no wings *_*.
Quote from BOSCHO :i wanna see this car

http://www.ibherdesign.com/307-tuning-style.jpg

and more street cars
and make illegal street races and run from the cops
and make tunning parts for the cars
that brings the reality in the game

lol because legal track racing in race prepared cars is totally unrealistic. What were the devs thinking? Legal racing never happens in rl.

O/T I agree with the countless posts for american muscle as it would finally give the drag strip some use. It should have a vast array of gearing choices suitable for doing wheel stands on the strip or for doing classic NASCAR (before the shit) racing.
I´d love to see a partner for the UF1000... and rear wheel drive
Quote from NitroNitrous :I´d love to see a partner for the UF1000... and rear wheel drive

Something like beetle?
we what to see bugatti Veyron
Quote from the stig 2 :we what to see bugatti Veyron
<pic deleted>

I don't. I might be wrong, but it is not used as a race-car (Meaning: Nobody races with it).
Quote from the stig 2 :we what to see bugatti Veyron

Correction, YOU what to see a Veyron. I'd much rather see some more touring cars of any kind (racing ones ofcourse).
I´d like to see dedicated rally and rallycross cars. And rally-tracks.
Quote from Gekkibi :More cars? We already have:
N/A FWD
N/A RWD
Turbo FWD
Turbo RWD
Turbo 4WD
N/A rear engined RWD
And of course RaceAbout

If you want "more bodykits and spoilers", we have:
Turbo RWD with "more bodykits and spoilers"
Turbo AWD with "more bodykits and spoilers"
N/A rear engined RWD with "more bodykits and spoilers"

...BTW, why haven't I seen anyone drifting with RaceAbout..? Or LX-cars. Too tough for drifters? Or does those lack Bling-Bling?

I have drifted with the raceabout once and i made my most points in one drift of 7000 points! and i haven't drifting with the LX cars becuase they spin out to easly but i do drift in them for fun but i never really do well lol

ok and my two bits on what cars should be in S3 are these i don't know what there called
http://www.driverdynamics.com/ ... /2007/01/PUG%20LM%201.jpg
http://stadium.weblogsinc.com/ ... ics/2007_rs_spyder_05.jpg
http://www.cobrasales.com/images/hypersports400.jpg

but have those cars rufly the same power as the current GTR's becuase there both conciderd Sports Cars so they would be in the Sports Car Racing Championships and then you could have a true LFS World Sports Car Racing Championships!
Quote from swisscosmo :I have drifted with the raceabout once and i made my most points in one drift of 7000 points! and i haven't drifting with the LX cars becuase they spin out to easly but i do drift in them for fun but i never really do well lol

So because we have just about every combination of cars (For drifting purpose), do we really need identical cars (Except that they have bodykits and spoilers)? The problem with car-suggestions from drifters are that they usually only wants to have cars that looks different.

Still don't understand what "drift-cars" means? Is it a car with 4 tyres and a chassis, or is it some kind of ectoplasm-projectile with infinite traction and inertia?
Quote from swisscosmo :but have those cars rufly the same power as the current GTR's becuase there both conciderd Sports Cars so they would be in the Sports Car Racing Championships and then you could have a true LFS World Sports Car Racing Championships!

The prototypes would (and are) way faster even at the same power since they ar elighter and have more grip (and are thus faster in corners). So there's no point in having them as powerfull as GTRs. Up the ante on the GTRs, make that GT1, make these GT2, forget the UFR and XFR for endurance racing, add the prototypes and enjoy the Masters of Endurance streams.
Quote from Byku :See Mercedes SL65 AMG... 1000Nm of torque

I meant unrealistic for the current petrol LMPs.
Quote from Primoz :The prototypes would (and are) way faster even at the same power since they ar elighter and have more grip (and are thus faster in corners). So there's no point in having them as powerfull as GTRs. Up the ante on the GTRs, make that GT1, make these GT2, forget the UFR and XFR for endurance racing, add the prototypes and enjoy the Masters of Endurance streams.

ya ok i just thought they are the same/simular power but i geuss i was wrong but i do agree with what you said

and Gekkibi when drifters mean "i want a 'Drift-Car'" they mean they want a car thats good/built for drifting or even that looks good for drifting
Quote from swisscosmo :and Gekkibi when drifters mean "i want a 'Drift-Car'" they mean they want a car thats good/built for drifting or even that looks good for drifting

What makes car a "drift-car"? You can adjust the setups, so you can turn any RWD to a "drift-car". And what has the appearance got to do with drifting? I thought it is battle of the skills, not battle of the uber-spoilerz-kit. Or is it like that you can't be a rap-artist if you don't carry 50pound clock on your neck and wear stupid looking clothes?

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG