The online racing simulator
Quote from rageshgr :Is n't the FZ50 exactly that?

You're gonna bust my balls over 10 horsepower?
Would it have been better if I said 360+hp?

EDIT: I was also thinking something a little more, front engined.
Ok front engined, thats different from FZ50, but you said you wanted a 350+ BHP RWD car and I am saying the FZ50 is a 350+ HP RWD car. Or did you mean something else? Like you wanted a 400 BHP RWD car? I would like an M3! or a Z4 that would be awesome
I'm not completely convinced we'll see a lot of real cars come into the game. (I know look alikes are encouraged)
I just like to throw specs out there. yes when I mean 360+ I mean 360-450 bhp on road tires. Maybe that high end is a little too high, but you get the idea. A big V6 or a small V8 turbocharged or something.
ya ya that would be cool, I too don't mean M3 per se, but you know the fictional ones in that category
Quote from TA1LGATER :racing trucks

off-road buggy

point-to-point(not circuit) rallycross

racing at night

rain and snow

radical racing cars

and old cars from 1950s to 1980s

ROFL, too much si too much...
Tho i would want to see some real cars, high powered, like audi r8, ferrari 458 italia, corvette etc...
Sometimes i preffer GT5 over LFS, just cos u have a huge list of real cars to pick from, LFS falls hugely behind on that point...
50's and 60's GT class cars, how about an E-Type
(sorry but I went to Silverstone Classic and Goodwood Revival this year highly recommended, revival was a bit weird 40 yr old bloke dressed as Penelope Pitstop, don't want to see that in S3 thanks )

...and how about some karts (I know there is MRT ) and some short circuits like to race them on.

Pretty please!
LX8 GTR!!!

RBR wouldnt hurt either, some more formulas? "Normal" under 200bhp cars?

LX8 GTR IS A MUST!!!
More FWD CARS !!!!

or XF"T"

XFG "XF GTi"
"XFT" "XF Turbo"
XFR "XF Race car"
What about UFT (UF Turbo)
Quote from underline015 :More FWD CARS !!!!

or XF"T"

XFG "XF GTi"
"XFT" "XF Turbo"
XFR "XF Race car"

XFR is already there.
- Modern V8 saloon (like M5)
- JDM -style car with at least 400 bhp
- Classic GT cruiser with V12 or straight six
- RWD Touring (estate) car
The VW scirocco in Race version, that what i only wan't to see in s3.
Or a car like BMW E34 (light color should be yellow or white)

I would like to see Skoda Superb 3.6 V6

Or out of S3, there could be some 4-door cars, too.
Yeah like a 60s or 70s car like a charger, mustang or a fictional one based on those
I would like to see original cars.

Ex:

XR - Mazda RX 7 or something similiar
UF - Mini Cooper
XF - VW Golf or Opel Astra
RB4 - 4WD car Mitsubishi or Subaru
FXO - Opel Calibra
FZ5 - Porche Carrera or Cayman

All this olny wishes but I hope one day will be real
Group B rally cars and hillclimb cars and tracks.
i would love to see a S2 version of the XFG, with a 1.6/1.9 liter engine...

like the 306/205 pugeots.
I've said it once...

We need a mid engined contender for the TBO Class. Whether it's a mid engine v6, or a turbo 4, doesn't matter. something akin to the MR2 Turbo.

We need a ~270-300 horsepower 3200-3500lb V8 Pony car that fits in with the TBO class as well. I don't know about playing nice, but a live axle v8 coupe would have an extremely distinct set of advantages and disadvatages that could prove interesting in competition. We also have NO LIVE AXLES in lfs. Another feather in the cap.

There could be a lowly model to run with the XR/XF, sporting a large displacement V6 with relatively low output and decent torque in a 3100lb chassis. Think 2005 era Ford Mustang or 1997 LT1 Camaro Z28 and their v6 little sisters.

Who's to say a one off vision old school muscle car wouldn't come of that rear suspension endevour as well? 4 speed locked ratio transmission, adjustable final only, big rip roaring v8 musclecar, nearly non existant brakes! bias ply style tires that just have horrid grip, and worse temperture characteristics!

We need a big 3400 lb 800 horsepower "stock car" we just do. shut it.
Live axle experiment will make that possible as well.

We need an "updated" F1 Chassis, and leave the old sauber in there for kicks and colour. Perhaps a nastalgic "prancing horse" V12 F1 car from the 90's if we're feeling awesome and productive.

We need Rally Cars! a short wheelbase, and a lil longer wheelbase, is likely all we'll need. a hatch, and a sedan. with barely legal DOT race tyres they can compete in a touring car like class with the "new" XFR and XRT TC Spec

XFR output Needs to be boosted to close to 300 horsepower, fixed rear, and an adjustable splitter downforce. perhaps even some tire tweaks to help keep the understeer sane.

there needs to be an XRT - TC which is basically the XRT in an XFR style setting. boosted power (~300 hp) on racey barely legal DOT competition tires, rollcage, limited downforce, nothing like the full on XRT. More of a touring car to run with the XFT and the rallycars on touring spec tires. (FINALLY!?)

A Prototype racer would be just fantastic.

But really, that said, the plate would be full just like that, would it not?
UF1 and another 1.0
2 types 1.0 cars
Quote from underline015 :UF1 and another 1.0
2 types 1.0 cars

How can 1 type 1.0 car be not enough when you can't use it?
but keep in mind that this isn't a Gran Turismo with 1000 cars we need probably 5 more cars in S3, and not real cars (rendering takes a heck of a lot time and we would never get the s3, which looks even now quite possible .)
Quote from Stig209 :but keep in mind that this isn't a Gran Turismo with 1000 cars we need probably 5 more cars in S3, and not real cars (rendering takes a heck of a lot time and we would never get the s3, which looks even now quite possible .)

+1

I want also see new cars which has been created by ScaViEr!
(not real cars)

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG