The online racing simulator
Cadillac Eldorado 1975 !! 8.2L V8 RWD

No for real.. Some sort of Audi S5 of S8, Mercedes C63 AMG (with sound) SLS CLS types of cars..
Hey guys what do you think about an FXO Coupe? EDIT: FXO GT

FXO is already a coupe....
Hey Savage, you spelled this wrong too mate.

"Vauxhall VXR8
Vauxhall Monaro
Vauxhall Monaro VXR"

It's actually spelled "Holden"

But don't worry, the yanks got the spelling wrong too, they spell it Pontiac"
Quote from Subphonic :The new one or the real one? I'm up for the '70 being added!

The normal Dodge Challenger I was referring to was the one from the 70's. The SRT8 is the modern one.

Quote from shorty943 :Hey Savage, you spelled this wrong too mate.

"Vauxhall VXR8
Vauxhall Monaro
Vauxhall Monaro VXR"

It's actually spelled "Holden"

But don't worry, the yanks got the spelling wrong too, they spell it Pontiac"

In Britain, Holdens are called Vauxhalls. Therefore neither of us are wrong :P
Quote from SavageCorona :The normal Dodge Challenger I was referring to was the one from the 70's. The SRT8 is the modern one.

In Britain, Holdens are called Vauxhalls. Therefore neither of us are wrong :P

In Czech Republic, Vauxhalls are called Opels. Beat it.
In Scotland, Vauxhalls are called pieces of crap
Im working on a restyling for all cars, and will post them here soon. Ya know, wanting them to look more 2011´ish...
i want ZAZ-968M Zaporozhets!
Tata Nano is a must!
I would add like an car which drives a bit like the gtr35 Because, i find it an really balanced car with almost no limits in the corners because of its serious speed and since it isnt a car which when u turn loses all control. For example the LX series. They are rubbish if you dont have a really good setup and a good dragracing car which like could be based on all the american cars really.
Keep dreaming you guys, i decided not to. Sorry i can't call it actively developed game, you will see none of the cars you wish to be included. Think about it, most of you play the game since S1. Remember what changed in the game the past 4 years? Tiny stuff, it could be alot more for those years.
why just make a XRT Drift car, that we can adjust all in the setup, around 500-550 bhp, some body kit and more steering angle!
Quote from Ringnes :why just make a XRT Drift car, that we can adjust all in the setup, around 500-550 bhp, some body kit and more steering angle!

Sounds like a XRR with steering lock mod... :P

Well,if I happened to text here,I can say my wishes too - would like to have something like CART car from late 90ties,best racecar ever built,and something like LeMans prototype cars. Ok,said it,waiting for Santa!
Devlopments
Is antlything actually happening in terms of the development of lfs??!!
No, it isn't
We were promised a release again and then they give us a little thing to shut up for a while.....
-
(Hatemost) DELETED by Hatemost
Dodge Viper SRT 10 2006 with XRT engine
-
(Stig209) DELETED by Stig209
Defiantly some off-road vehicles like switchable 4wd trucks.
Quote from Eclipsed :Sounds like a XRR with steering lock mod... :P

Well,if I happened to text here,I can say my wishes too - would like to have something like CART car from late 90ties,best racecar ever built,and something like LeMans prototype cars. Ok,said it,waiting for Santa!

Only problem with the XRR is it has slicks, not so good for drifting. I think the void he wants to fill would be a 350+ bhp rwd road car.
Quote from LazLoW :Only problem with the XRR is it has slicks, not so good for drifting. I think the void he wants to fill would be a 350+ bhp rwd road car.

Is n't the FZ50 exactly that?
Land Rover Defender
racing trucks

off-road buggy

point-to-point(not circuit) rallycross

racing at night

rain and snow

radical racing cars

and old cars from 1950s to 1980s

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG