The online racing simulator
Something like a ba falcon cr6 turbo wouldnt go astray. but cant beat the sound of a V8.....
Toyota Gt-one , and some WRC class , with new full-offroad tracks
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
^ I agree, pointless to ask real cars but Le Mans prototype is most obvious type of car that is missing. Dear Eric, take the shapes of Mercedes-Sauber C9, modernize it little bit taking cues from this and tell Scawen to make it have goddamn big V12 (not diesel), because LFS needs bigger engines.
Yeah.. something along those lines would be awesome!
Slightly off-topic: How fast would that be? A LMP1 coupe with about 650 - 750 bhp/1000 Nm V12@ 925 kg? Would it have a good chance of beating FO8 around most tracks?
Quote from Ahriman4891 :Slightly off-topic: How fast would that be? A LMP1 coupe with about 650 - 750 bhp/1000 Nm V12@ 925 kg? Would it have a good chance of beating FO8 around most tracks?

Possibly, i think an LMP car would be a bit more stable and have more downforce to keep it on the track.

/offtopic
When s3 comes out?
After S2!

Nobody knows, will probably take a few years.
Quote from Ahriman4891 :Slightly off-topic: How fast would that be? A LMP1 coupe with about 650 - 750 bhp/1000 Nm V12@ 925 kg? Would it have a good chance of beating FO8 around most tracks?

1000 Nm? Diesels make that kind numbers. That's quite unrealistic for petrol. V12 in the DBR9 (GT1 car) 650 Nm, and the same engine is installed in the new coupe Lola.

This year LMP1 is 900 kg.

I'd say good chances, regarding that in real life Peugeot 908 can lap pretty fast compared to GP2 car, only 1-2 secs behind. And GP2 is 580 hp vs. 460 hp in FO8, don't know about downforce/weight diffence...

Silverstone
F1 pole (2007) - 1.19.997
GP2 (2006) - 1.29
Peugeot 908 (2007) - 1.31.692

Monza
F1 pole (2007) 1.21.997
GP2 (2006) - 1.33.739
Peugeot 908 (2007) - 1.34.503

http://www.ten-tenths.com/foru ... =2175334&postcount=78

ps. Oh, and that car in the fourtitude.com page has nothing to do with real life, that is just fantasy design, altough wouldn't mind seeing that (unlikely with current regs)
Quote from deggis :1000 Nm? Diesels make that kind numbers. That's quite unrealistic for petrol.

I didn't think before posting OTOH, maybe LFS could use a diesel *runs away*

Yeah, I know the Audi coupe is just artist's vision. Thanks!
Formula 500 with CVT
Quote from scania :Formula 500 with CVT

This is gonna sound noobish but what on earth is CVT?
Oh man, you gotta change your avatar INSTANTLY.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :This is gonna sound noobish but what on earth is CVT?

Continuously variable transmission.

The car would sound pretty weird, since the revs stay the same regardless of speed. Williams (I think) tested a CVT car in the 90s and got an extra couple of seconds per lap from it, but FIA banned it before they could actually enter it in a race.
Quote from Ahriman4891 :Continuously variable transmission.

The car would sound pretty weird, since the revs stay the same regardless of speed. Williams (I think) tested a CVT car in the 90s and got an extra couple of seconds per lap from it, but FIA banned it before they could actually enter it in a race.

Yup.. '91 or '92 i thought it was.. but they had active suspension too, wich got banned aswell.
If there was a car with a CVT system in it, I'd suggest it'd be really not powerful.

Why? Many noobies from mopeds racing would just take it... Maybe a new demo car ?

PS: how about a CVT driftmachine ? (/me hides...)
I would like see any Silvia in s3 <3
Much more!
Better interior, more smoke when you drift(look at real cars)
More cars= You can tune them more and like that:banana:
More cars? We already have:
N/A FWD
N/A RWD
Turbo FWD
Turbo RWD
Turbo 4WD
N/A rear engined RWD
And of course RaceAbout

If you want "more bodykits and spoilers", we have:
Turbo RWD with "more bodykits and spoilers"
Turbo AWD with "more bodykits and spoilers"
N/A rear engined RWD with "more bodykits and spoilers"

...BTW, why haven't I seen anyone drifting with RaceAbout..? Or LX-cars. Too tough for drifters? Or does those lack Bling-Bling?
Quote from ghost racer :I like that idea.. A all motor XRG that would class with the UFR and the XFR

Quote from ghost racer :
Since this is more of a European game, with more European style cars.. The only "type" of car missing would be a slight underpowered rwd that handels extreamly well (true sports car).

I think with a Alfa romeo giulia sprint gt (Likeness) would play nicely in with this game.. It's the only weight/power ratio we don't really have with a RWD car

We could have a Race Version and a regular stocker one.

I really hope a dev will read this Give me a

EDIT: Also a AC would be a fun v8 closed wheel roadster (witch were lackingv of both)

And make the RB4 also apart of the XFR and UFR class for a added awd in that class and dirt tires would be nice. (true rally needs a rollcage!)

x3 , It's what we just about already have... It would give us a few more options for more even ballanced racing
Attached images
ba11%25255B1%25255D%255B1%255D%5B1%5D[1].jpg
1967_Alfa_Romeo_Giulia_Sprint_Veloce_Vintage_Race_Car_Track_1%25255B1%25255D%255B1%255D%5B1%5D[1].jp
XFR- MUST turn into a rally car! 4wd with a couple of more horses!

RB4- make it a little more powerful

XRR- make it more suited for drifting

FZ5- make it less prone to spinning out of control

UF1- Should be faster, like a UFS (cooper S)

XRT- more aggresive styling, like a R32 GTR.

FXO- XFR engine swap possible? or will it lead into understeer.

Misc:
make water temp gauge functional
proper car damage
measure fuel in litres
All tires for all cars (optional)
weather effects, not addons
when something is overheating, I'll like to see smoke
headlights should be more effective
police siren horn (for cruise servers, with police)

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG