The online racing simulator
Quote from FlyeThemoon :My NEW Ideas

Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak version 1999 with Pikes Peak Hillclimb track

FW16 Wiliams F1 car

Monster Truck

Safety Car to Formation lap

You do know, i hope, that the safety car is just a normal car? In F1 for eyample it's some C class 63 AMG. In MotoGP it's the M6. etc.

Oh and scania, _L_4???
A car from speed Racer!!!!!

hehe just joking...

I would like to see a GTO 3000
Nascar, le mans, real rally car (fast one), old f1 cars and 2008 f1 car, indy car, gokart, formula 3 car, drag cars (Funny car and top fuel)
Everyone is asking for some heavier and faster cars. What about not that fast or heavy cars, but some new looks ?
Turkish Car:

Desoto Minibus
Magirus Minibus
Ford Pick-up
New cars for S3
With regards to decent engine sounds, ive already had a bit of a play using lfstune and with a little shift+a tweaking, ive got some pretty realistic v8 sounds. Using lfstune, on trg, ive found a 5.7L v8 to be one of the best sounding, the bigger the cubic capacity, say 7L, the more ferocious sounding it gets.

Cars i would pay through the nose to see in S3 would be the LX8 (ive seen some photoshopped concepts) and a GT40 type car that could be added to the FZR class, although it would be nice to see another class altogether with, as some have suggested race versions of the Viper or BMW tourers, with a performace span somewhere between the current tourers and the open wheelers
i would like to see an automatic transmission like the one in the mercedes e class
Automatics suck. And you have auto mode if you want. I for one would NOT like to have my gears shifted for me.
im sure this has been mentioned before but the only thing stopping me from buying the licence is the cars. i want to be able to download car off the net cos i dont know about you guys but im pretty sick of these cars (or maybe its jus me cos i run the demo... lol). but seriously the cars look really bad.
Gonna need a better range of cars for £36, so here are some class ideas:

Class E:
UF1
small roadster (Smart roadster/suzuki cappucino)
XF non-GTI

Class D:
XF GTI
XR GT
RB2 (base celica/Supra)
UF1 S (mini cooper S)
N/A FXO

Class C:
Fxo Turbo
XF GTI-R (turbocharged)
XR GT Turbo
Smaller FZ (cayman/boxster inspired)
LX4

Class B:
FZ50
RB4 GT300 Rally spec
2005 RAC
LX6

Class A:
FZ50 Turbo
UF GTR
XF GTR
Sports car (Nissan GTR R34, Honda NSX-R)
Peformance saloon car (BMW M3, audi RS4)

Class R:
FXO GTR
FZ50 GTR
XR GTR
RB4 GTR
RAC GTR
LX8
Formula class:
MRT
FBM
BF1
FOX
FO8
DF3 (dallara forumla 3)
Sports car (Nissan GTR R34, Honda NSX-R)
Peformance saloon car (BMW M3, audi RS4)

yes please! if that was possible, i would have to buy it!
New models of current LFS cars, anyone?
Well, it's better to downgrade the XF GTI and put in a real GTI with ~180 hp. Because ~70 hp on a XF would be too slow...
Indeed

Plus, you got your R34 if you go there My fave car might be R34, but I'm not going away for that.

BUT if you love LFS like I do, stay. :
I really like furiously fast's list!
+1
I would love to see the lmp class introduced.
Since there seems to be a lot of interest for endurance racing going on.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Mans_prototype

Im not sure, but i guess it would also introduce a new type of car to lfs.
Quote from Stew2000 :In theory we could get the BMW V12 LMR.

What theory is that? Because we got BMW single seaters doesn't mean we're more likely to get other BMW cars.
Depends on the contract.
It has been said numerous times that there is no contract. BF1 is in LFS as a result of Intel advertising campaign (hence we have Intel logos plastered all over the place). FBM is due to the deal with V1 motorsports (or whatever). There is no agreement with BMW itself.
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG