The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :all rice

burger boy

I would like some "exotic" car/s..
Quote from G!NhO :all rice

Roflmao..

Jou overtuig niemand volgens mij xD sorry for dutch this is between me and Ghino:P
Quote from Qvarnis :I`m not a ricer but I`d still like to get a Bathurst spec Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R

If it was in the GTR class and balanced properly then it would just be a six-cylinder FXR.
Quote from CRAZY_IVAN :Jou overtuig niemand volgens mij xD

2 dingen, ja niemand kan mij overtuigen ..........................en het is Ginho
smaken verschillen:P

Still think the 45 degree steering lock should come back.. at least make this thing..
Audi Le mans
*Audi Sport Quattro S1
*Bugatti Veyron
*Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII MR FQ400
*Triumph TR6
*Ferrari F40
*Porsche 930
*Nissan Skyline R32
Quote from s01id :*Audi Sport Quattro S1
*Bugatti Veyron
*Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII MR FQ400
*Triumph TR6
*Ferrari F40
*Porsche 930
*Nissan Skyline R32

first buy a S2
Quote :*Bugatti Veyron

This car is a huge ***
Yea it's pretty fast but OMG with super tyres it is just impossible to drive
New Cars for S3
Nascars spring to mind, they have powerful V8 engines.
But there again we would need to use ovals for that type of car??
Maybe we would then get new Oval tto race them on.
Admins i am not spamming just mentioned nascar as possible new car.
But Red card/ban or sue me if you must.
No Doubt you will remove this post too
Quote from noskillz :If it was in the GTR class and balanced properly then it would just be a six-cylinder FXR.

That`ll be it then, but as long as FXR is only a 4 banger I want a bathurst spec R32.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Now Why Would They Do That?

Well in the improvents section, some peole ask for some silly stuff.
So for a laugh i thought i would ask for silly stuff to like disabled parking spaces and the Burger hot dog vans??
good addition to add to the realism perhaps, but it was just a joke
Other people ask for silly additions without getting yellow cards??
And thos silly admins gave me the BIG YELLOW card for spamming.
Maybe i should have just asked for the Fluffy hanging dice..
But Obviously SAM H doesnt know how to LAUGH either,
Guessing nuts wasnt availble the prevoius night.
Sammy lad take it/this as a joke?? and smile a smile
OOps Refractory waring RED flag RED FLag, awe maybe he ban he would find that easier
Ok just to add up to the Skylines and trying to stop "Skyline is rice" theory:

Rice? More like Rice Cookers

EDIT: Noticed that Mine's Skyline pic is from rice magazine
Everyone, including me, calls Skyline ''ricer'' because it have been in all the need for speeds and stuf and all the people riced it out with extra extra huge and rice bumpers and exhaust pipes etc., so there is no need for one more GTR car especially skyline.
Quote from feat :Everyone, including me, calls Skyline ''ricer'' because it have been in all the need for speeds and stuf and all the people riced it out with extra extra huge and rice bumpers and exhaust pipes etc., so there is no need for one more GTR car especially skyline.

yay +1
I think it`s sad that people think like that. Need For Speed is just a game, plus it only raped the R34. I`m talking about R32.

How about the historic Hakosuka GTR? That one was also one helluva car for its time, like the R32.

Maybe Skyline`s are rice, but in no way you can`t say R32 GTR or Hakosuka GTR wasn`t both legendary cars in racing.
This is the best damn thing from ''skyline'' group imo, and yes, i would like to see this version in lfs.
Attached images
wills_nissan_skyline_r32_text_2.jpg
photo-46584.jpg
Maybe Subaru Impreza WRX And Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX X
ANDDDDD... BMW M3 2008
I'd really want to see a turbo-era formula one car, with the appropriate about of boost (about 5 Bar, if I remember correctly). Just imagine driving it around a tighter track like South City. *(through the twistier sections) lag lag lag lag lag lag lag so on and so forth (on a straight) lag some boost OMGWHEELSPINEYESSHOVEDINTOMYBRAINWINDNOISE (brake for a turn) lag lag lag...*
Quote from AmTGMan :I'd really want to see a turbo-era formula one car, with the appropriate about of boost (about 5 Bar, if I remember correctly). Just imagine driving it around a tighter track like South City. *(through the twistier sections) lag lag lag lag lag lag lag so on and so forth (on a straight) lag some boost OMGWHEELSPINEYESSHOVEDINTOMYBRAINWINDNOISE (brake for a turn) lag lag lag...*

Yesss, that IS what we need.
Why do you all want to ruin devs with expensive licenses?
Not really usefull isn't it?
I mean just look at FZ and RB4... In my opinion these cars look just awesome and aren't real
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Why do you all want to ruin devs with expensive licenses?
Not really usefull isn't it?
I mean just look at FZ and RB4... In my opinion these cars look just awesome and aren't real

We don`t want the real deal, we just want cars that are subliminally based on a real car. Like XRT and FXO
yes, and then rename R32 as, umm, like .. Z32 HAHA
Yeah, thats stupid that we should pay lot of money to play with nissans ..
Quote from feat :yes, and then rename R32 as, umm, like .. Z32 HAHA
Yeah, thats stupid that we should pay lot of money to play with nissans ..

Z32 is another model of Nissan, 300zx to be exact.

Yeah yeah blah blah ricey ricey but we want both racing and street versions of more cars. Biggest thing LFS is lacking at at the moment is V8`s. (No I don`t count formula`s)
Diesel...
I'd like to see some diesel cars and a Renault Clio V6 RWD!!

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG