The online racing simulator
Any good reasons for having real cars other than the ability to say 'I can drive the 'xxx' in LFS.'?
:rally_dri We can add RAIN and NIGHT it will be REAL racing !!!!
Best ever
Nissan GT-R.. 2008
3.5seconds to 100km/h
I had a dream they made a V8 Ac like (closed wheel) roadster in the game.. I was happy about it

I like the idea of making the XRG (N/A) to the UFR and XFR class to have some rear wheel fun with that class.. Also someone mentioned the same with the RB4 to bring it to that class..

^ I do belive that would make a good rally car as well, as other people mentioned.
I too like the Idea of a XR GTR NA in the same class as the UF/XF class. (1025Kg/275bhp)

XF GTR4 With and Without turbo!!!! Nice.
well i think Lamborghini diablo GTR would be good
No no no, not another XR... They are quite nice but no, we already have 3. That's way too much IMO. A completely new car would be a better idea IMO.
Barabus TKR

Quote from Primoz :No no no, not another XR... They are quite nice but no, we already have 3. That's way too much IMO. A completely new car would be a better idea IMO.

We have two that a turboed and one N/A waiting to be built to be race ready.. We aren't really getting actuall car's (just indy like because of the great physics in the game), I'd like to see a all motor XRG with a rollcage and slicks

I say we make the best of the car's we already have.. It's not like we have competing manufacture's for the same class.. Just the battle of drivetrains.. I dont care to see the same car with slight characteristics of weight/hp/torque/chassis. It wouldn't be bad, but I dont think it would be needed at this time.

If we can make what we already have work in all the different classes with different sorts of drivetrains I'll be happy
If nothing else all those abreviations (GT, Turbo, GTR, etc.) will make a havoc with people. We are acustomed to that, but think of the new users. They will need a dictionary just to choose the car they want.
I want the prodrive P2; super/rallycar
Quote from Primoz :If nothing else all those abreviations (GT, Turbo, GTR, etc.) will make a havoc with people. We are acustomed to that, but think of the new users. They will need a dictionary just to choose the car they want.

Like this.. http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents
How about a new drift car? Bored of the same old FC3S look a like and the FZ50. Probably something that resembles a Nissan Fairlady Z?
Quote from only.one.RydeR :How about a new drift car? Bored of the same old FC3S look a like and the FZ50. Probably something that resembles a Nissan Fairlady Z?

How could you possibly be bored of the FZ50?
Especially not having access to it.
the fz is like a blend of the new z and the porsche 911
Quote from atlantian :the fz is like a blend of the new z and the porsche 911

Well I dont like the back then.. I'm not a big fan of Porsches..
200hp N/A XRG with rollcage would be just fine
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Well I dont like the back then.. I'm not a big fan of Porsches..

Have you ever tried driving a porsche? You Will change your mind after you have.
All other Race games have upgraded their cars ,tracks and much more and I think that LFS need min 1 new track and 1 new car to continue to dominate in race simulations .....best thing will be a real car or track ......that is my opinion.
Quote from Gekkibi :Have you ever tried driving a porsche? You Will change your mind after you have.

Do you actually think I can buy a Porsche?? We're really poor and I'm just 13 years old (I know how to drive already but I don't have a license of course XD)..
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Do you actually think I can buy a Porsche?? We're really poor and I'm just 13 years old (I know how to drive already but I don't have a license of course XD)..

You didn't put your age shown in profile so I didn't knew.
Quote from MASK :All other Race games have upgraded their cars ,tracks and much more and I think that LFS need min 1 new track and 1 new car to continue to dominate in race simulations .....best thing will be a real car or track ......that is my opinion.

What are you on about?
Yes some other games upgrade cars and tracks. Actually they mostly release expansion packs and new versions. So it isn't really upgrading the product. But they almost never upgrade their physics. Which do you prefer good physics or bling? If you want bling go get one of the NFS games.

Besides, we just got a real car added to LFS. The second one I might add.
Definitely spend time more on physics development....but i had idea which kinda sticks with development philosophy (eg. new variations of tracks....), - upgrade car. And I think about Raceabout why? well it's a real car, and there is new real model which looks more or less the same, but with better details, and way better interior. http://www.raceabout.fi/index_3.html

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG