The online racing simulator
Quote from pedrotski :Real cars. Put every car they can in the game since this will be the last release. Just name them incorrectly like GTA did if licencing is an issue.

Where did you get that 'this' is the last release????
Quote from Primoz :Where did you get that 'this' is the last release????

Well, As the title is Cars we wanna see in S3, I assume he means S3 is the last release.

But that aside, I would love to see some 4 door V8's. Anything with a v8, as this game is lacking those. . Also Some trucks would be wonderful, being so light in the rear, it would make them tricky to drive and I bet drifters would get a kick out of them as well.

Bryan
new any car, i very like
Add all the cars from Gran Turismo 5
it would be like a pc version except heaps better (hopefully the graphics will be better by S3 )
do you relize that it will take some time for these ideas ? you dont just think of somthing then just add the picture... you programm it and do the car graphics what will take some time to.
Quote from sun :do you relize that it will take some time for these ideas ? you dont just think of somthing then just add the picture... you programm it and do the car graphics what will take some time to.

yes, looooool... of corse I know that... I don't mind if S3 takes 5 or more years if they were adding those cars
Quote from ealoken :I want this one in the game!

Ofcourse you do Seriously, we should get a counterpart of that one in..
I would deffinately like to see a WRC class car in LFS.
And since we already have gtr versions of the fxo/xrt/fz5, i'd suggest an RB4 WRC-spec car:

>AWD

>2.0lt - 2.5lt turbocharged (with anti-turbo lag)
>~700Nm / 330hp [~200hp from idle (2000rpm)]

>1230kg max weight, with an as low/balanced as possible center of gravity

>Sequential 5/6-speed gearbox

>Adjustable aerodynamics

>Stronger suspension with wider height settings, 1800mm track width

>Both slick and dirt tires

>And last but not least... an active differential (LFS already calculates g-forces, wheel spinning/locking etc. so they should finaly become useful)

...so +1 for wrc class :rally_dri
The GTR class could become a fictional GT2, then we could have some bigger, faster meaner GT cars which could become a fictional GT1 class, and then we could have some sports Prototypes.

I think its a very important skill, especially in long distance racing, is to be able to deal with slow traffic and great differences in speed, at the moment the field isnt very varied, I think it would be great to have a proper 'endurance' style grid with cars of varying speeds, sizes and sounds, and perhaps maybe a nice fictional course in NW Central France with a few long straights
There were many ideas, for a big engined (V12 6 litre) FR, MR, a turbo FZ50 (AWD), all with ~600 bhp, quick as hell. That would be GT1, the current cars could be GT2s, make the UFR and XFRs maybe even a bit slower or a bit fastr (in the latter case, that would be GT3) and add some cars, add an LMP or two, make ~50ish raceable slots and enjoy the mayhem in a MoE race.
The Carver One > more info

That would be really cool
some beam axle cae, like AE86 &
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :i would love see some lightweight car like the Ariel Atom or Lotus exige..

or the GWiz
^how about a table? it'd be atleast faster then a gwiz...
1. How can you think of a G-Wiz after Ariel Atom and Exige.
2. The G-Wiz isn't even a car. If it was, it would be damn high on insurance due to being a health risk.
cars in NEXT LFS
Ford focus wrc 2007
Citroen WRC 2007
SUbaru I. wrc 2007
Good
Would be nice to see real cars in it, I know there is LX4 and LX6 as a real car but like impreza evo focus etc. And with the physics in this game being great, it wil invite more people to LFS and more money for scawen and co.
Quote from zak_mull :Would be nice to see real cars in it, I know there is LX4 and LX6 as a real car but like impreza evo focus etc. And with the physics in this game being great, it wil invite more people to LFS and more money for scawen and co.

First of all, you need license to buy for making them. Second of all, they are crap - pointless... They wont fit in LFS, usual LFS cars and then real life Impreza. Now tell me how the hell would they look logical and nice in LFS ?
Maybe if they do some LFSionated version of Impreza or smth, then yes... but in other way i don't see point of that.
So RAC, BF1, MRT and FBM are crap, pointless, and don't fit in LFS?

Since FBM was released I *never* drove FOX. Real cars do have strong appeal, and if each LFS class got a real life car, they'd be the most popular IMO.

P.S.
I understand that licensing requires money that Scavier don't have. I just strongly disagree with the "crap - pointless" part.
Quote from Ahriman4891 :So RAC, BF1, MRT and FBM are crap, pointless, and don't fit in LFS?

Since FBM was released I *never* drove FOX. Real cars do have strong appeal, and if each LFS class got a real life car, they'd be the most popular IMO.

P.S.
I understand that licensing requires money that Scavier don't have. I just strongly disagree with the "crap - pointless" part.

not really, if LFS gets good enough and popular enough. the auto companies will PAY Scavier to put their car into the game as a form of advertisement. just like what happened with GT
I wish but LFS won't get as popular as GT. It's for obsessive people who don't mind investing a lot of time for a smallish improvement in performance.
Quote from Primoz :There were many ideas, for a big engined (V12 6 litre) FR, MR, a turbo FZ50 (AWD), all with ~600 bhp, quick as hell.

Tasty
There are no mass-market force feedback devices that can simulate bike riding, right? So what's the point?

One thing that could be looked into is Wii's gyroscopic controller -- I think people made it work with PC a while ago. That would work for balance, but it only has vibration feedback.

I suppose FF could be somehow "hacked" through a regular wheel, but both sensation and simulation aspects would suffer, I think.
Plus I feel like alot of games are ruined when they add bikes.. Then what rallyx on super bikes?

I just think 1/3 more cars and about 4-5 new tracks I would be perfectly happy
That requires $$. I wouldn't count on anything "real" except very small companies like Radical or Ariel (which could use free advertisement) or some prototype vehicles from e.g. universities.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG