The online racing simulator
Quote from March Hare :Besides, we just got a real car added to LFS. The second one I might add.

Actually, the fourth, besides the Sauber, Raceabout and the MRT.
Yea would allso like to see som old V8 musclecars

And some cars with superchargers. Theres alot twith turbochagers, but a supercharger would be cool too

And some bigger turbos on the cars.. wanna feel the turbo lag
Some kind of 90's oder 60's F1-cars would be cool to see in LFS..and a Porsche 956 (or any other Sportscar fram that era)...that would be a dream for me
Go karts with nice tracks to run onto.
Trucks could be fun.But i think they'll need wider circuits also...
why ppl think that the dev team will make the cars because of the community chose?,..... Scawen already said what he wanna make, and how,...
i spose half of these guys dont think that, and why? why not? we can dream cant we?
Quote from mickyc30 :i spose half of these guys dont think that, and why? why not? we can dream cant we?

k dream about that...
How about we have a car thats absolutely brutal, and takes immense skill to master, id like to see those who could wrestle a difficult car and win in it.

How about say a CAN-AM style thing, if you know what I mean, with huge tires and rear wing and a twin turbo 8 litre engine that puts out 1500HP (with variable boost so it can be turned up for qualifying!), a fictional competitor to the Porsche 917/30 and Shadow perhaps.

As the original CAN-AM was a more or less a free for all, anything could go so it probrably wouldnt be too hard to whack up something really radical.

And as for handling, immense tourque and power but with early 70's chassis technology, and explosive boost from the turbos, and lots of flame spitting antics!

I doubt this post will get noticed though

Joe
Quote from 5haz :How about we have a car thats absolutely brutal, and takes immense skill to master, id like to see those who could wrestle a difficult car and win in it.

How about say a CAN-AM style thing, if you know what I mean, with huge tires and rear wing and a twin turbo 8 litre engine that puts out 1500HP (with variable boost so it can be turned up for qualifying!), a fictional competitor to the Porsche 917/30 and Shadow perhaps.

As the original CAN-AM was a more or less a free for all, anything could go so it probrably wouldnt be too hard to whack up something really radical.

And as for handling, immense tourque and power but with early 70's chassis technology, and explosive boost from the turbos, and lots of flame spitting antics!

I doubt this post will get noticed though

Joe

those cars like the Mclaren had a huge Turbo lag aswell!! when you let down the throttle the engine continued for 2 or 3 seconds lol!!
If you mean the F1 car, same as any F1 car, i'd prefer the BMW Turbo then, with a rumoured 1400 bhp out of a 1,4 engine for qualification.

If you mean the McLaren F1 road car, that didn't have any turbos...
I want to dream that i will see cars like an SLR McLaren in the game

dreams...

on a real note:
Couple cars with lots of Torque intead of horsepower
Superchargers would be cool as stated
maybe the option for a set of hard tires good for drifting on certain cars
Quote from Primoz :If you mean the F1 car, same as any F1 car, i'd prefer the BMW Turbo then, with a rumoured 1400 bhp out of a 1,4 engine for qualification.

If you mean the McLaren F1 road car, that didn't have any turbos...

No i ment the CAN-AM Mclarens from the sixties seventies
second the recommendation for LMP cars and also Daytona Prototypes.
prostock for drag??
I would honestly like to see some actual drag cars and settings for drag racing, i mean, lets get some prostock cars, you know? Only allow them on Drag tracks so you dont have idiots trying to circuit race a car with big ass slicks on the back lol. i think it would greatly improve the drag experience, i also believe they should bring in some can-am cars, i believe they should widen the classes a bit, i mean make a specific car for each class, formula 1 indy is taken care of, but for drag, as i said pro-stock. i also think they should bring some stock cars in, and for rally maybe a Subaru or something, and circuit racing is done, i think these new cars would greatly widen the different types of cars and racing types. we also need to get more settings, i should say, more advanced settings, cam timing, more advanced fuel settings, for instance, maybe for drag cars you can choose to run alcohol or a higher octane fuel. i also think that they should allow us to maybe set boost, or choose a supercharger over turbo, a supercharger can be more consistent in drag racing, due to the constant boost, i think it would once again, greatly improve the drag racing aspect of the game i mean really.......dont get me wrong i like the road course cars but....theres nothin like a big block, with huge slicks and that great sound at 7000 rpm.
Real cars. Put every car they can in the game since this will be the last release. Just name them incorrectly like GTA did if licencing is an issue.
Yeah, i love the blista compact/honda CRX....
If you can how bout a demo derby car or a bus?
Four door Saloon racing akin to 90's
Quote from pedrotski :Real cars. Put every car they can in the game since this will be the last release. Just name them incorrectly like GTA did if licencing is an issue.

that's BRILLIANT!
How about a Peel P50 with Jeremy Clarkson driving it

I would definetily like to see a buggy and a touring car class!
I wanna see real cars,buses and F1's in S3
  • Subaru Imprezza rally car
  • Porcshe GT3 RS
  • Lambhorghini Reventon
  • Mercedes CLS
  • Buggies
  • Busses
  • Mercedes F1
And so on... Make sure there's some 4 doors in it:heyjoeani
Quote from NONo443 :A F-body wouldnt be bad but the 4th gen WS6 would even better (LS1'like power, 1LE Suspension Package, the window motors wouldnt burn out (lol for the people that own or owned one).

All true(my window motor sux balls on my 98)
Mini Race car?
I want this one in the game!
Attached images
DSC_5761.jpg

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG