The online racing simulator
I wanna:

V8 engine
Wankel engine
Boxer engine

haldex clutch ( it trun on AWD only in skid )

And more Rally circuits
Why not an rb4 gtr ? or RAC gtr ?
BMW 760Li
A Chevrolet Corvair Yenko Stinger!! I would love that, being a Corvair owner, but I would mainly like to see some older cars. I'm a fan of vintage racing, and feel that it is very popular, especially in the US.
Wankel engine, hell yes!(<--Mazda-Fan)

Let's make a car resembling the RX-7 and maybe mix with RX-8.
I didnt know Wankel was English? I thought it was always called Rotor engines.

(RX7 ftw)
Quote from TehKill3r :I didnt know Wankel was English? I thought it was always called Rotor engines.

(RX7 ftw)

Wankel was the one who was concerned in the engine development.
Quote from Flame CZE :Wankel was the one who was concerned in the engine development.

..and Wankel was a German on top of that too?

But a different engine wouldn't hurt to be in LFS. I drove Star Mazdas in iR, they sounded quite nice, I didn't even know they had Rotary engines before.
i would like to add this car Mercedes-Benz SL55
an oldtimer!

Chevrolet Camaro SS 68''
VW Golf instead of XFG/XFR

Nissan Silvia S13/14/15 instead of XRG/XRT/XRR

Ye, change all LFS cars to Real Life cars lol
I would see more real life based cars, as MRT.
I know that put real cars on LFS is almost impossible (:shrug due to licenses, copyright, brands owners, etc, but you guys could do some cars based on real models more accuratelly...
Quote from MrM4T3U5 :I would see more real life based cars, as MRT.
I know that put real cars on LFS is almost impossible (:shrug due to licenses, copyright, brands owners, etc, but you guys could do some cars based on real models more accuratelly...

And what about RAC, FBM and BF1? (may include VWS?)
just gimme a frikkin hi-poly rb4 !
Le Mans n.o.56 garage

I would say that we need some sort of LMP car. You could even have a dieseland a petrol! Give the diesel better fuel economy/torque, but the petrol more torque. And one could be open, the other closed cockpit.

*drools at the thought*
Universal Lfsworld Traslation auto online server
The Logic: all servers lfs traslate auto language players others country
(- - - - - - - - -)
Reason: because The translator google very very errors causing
interpretation wrong and difficult users not understand others users coutry
help devs tks
i think this cars need to be changed to real ones. (and real car specs) and with a small tool, this can be changed to alternative ones such as 3.25i e36 to silvia s14 etc and every real car can have 5-6 real alternatives. it will be much good =)

also i've made suggestions look at attachments
Attached files
list.txt - 1.3 KB - 404 views
Quote from DeathItself :Not really a new car but I would put racing slicks on STD (xfg,xrg), TBO (fxo,rb4,xrt,*lx4*) and LRF (fz5,lx6,rac). This way we could create 3 new classes or sub-classes for example STDr,TBOr and LRFr. This could offer an alternative to UFB.

Since those cars don't have wings on them I think it would make for some great racing.

+1 for slicks.
Not some crazy wide ones, but just a tad bit better than the street tyres used now.
if we finally get GTR class cars based on RB4, RAC and LX, this could be an inspiration for the RAR ...

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG