The online racing simulator
Obviously no game can be complete without a Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign with the 5.3l V12.
Santa's sled.
honda integra type r 98 JDM

honda integra DC5

honda NSX type r

honda civic EG6
LXR or it's real name the brand new Catheram SP/300.R
link

Cars
i would like to see ford st or rs in the s3 also subrus or skylines or even bmws
Legends, Bandoleros, and Thunder Roadsters.
-
(brt90000) DELETED by brt90000
Do not know about you guys, but I for Audi TT and Audi TT RS. I would have rode it all the time would have caught the buzz))
It would be very nice to have Ariel Atom and Ariel Atom V8 in LFS... In my opinion these are the best cars ever...
i think the STIG would say it's ULTIMA GTR.
idk ... but the fastest car in Top Gear is now Ariel Atom V8
i'm afraid you're wrong.
Ariel Atom V8 1.15.1
Ferrari FXX 1.10.7 with M.S. as the STIG
Ultima GTR 1.09.9

http://www.ultimasports.co.uk/Content.aspx?f=record10

would be realy cool. this brit sim with that brit Monster:bowdown::lovies3d:

ok i wouldn't complain about having it in nk pro either
but Ultima and FXX were on slicks :-) and u cannot ride FXX on roads, they just lend it to you on cicuit... soo its kinda useless (if you are not milionare)... It would be nice to see Atom with slicks(or FXX and Ultima without), than we can speak about fair comparison...

P.S. I know that I didnot said about tyres in firs post, but I think we have to compare lap times with equal conditions (most of tested cars did laps on legal tyres) :-)
the truck i want to be my first truck
(sporty, useful, good-ish looking, fun)

1997-2003 Dodge Dakota crew cab with the 5.2L v8 (5.9L is overkill) with the 5 speed manual, and maybe 4 wheel drive, doesnt matter though.

maybe not for lfs though
Quote from BMB : But still i would love to drive atom in LFS, it is beautifull and impresive sports car

Can't complain about this, maybe in S4 or late S3 :haha:
So early ??? WOW
Quote from Derohk :well a friend of mines camaro revs to 11000 with a 572 in it

Unless your friends Comaro is running on nitro-methane and making sub 7 second passes I'd say he is full of shit or needs to calibrate his tacho.

Even top fuel drag cars don't rev that high and they are making over 6000bhp
the vl turbo
for those who dont know
its a holden commodore an australian car
but has an rb30 turbo just like a r31 skyline standard
i would love to see it there its just simply one of my fave cars

the s13 silvia or 15

or ae86
the only car i wanna se in s3 is scirocco
I would like to see how FXR would handle with a better weight distribution. As of now it needs harder tires in front than in back and more wing in front than back. This results in more drag for the same total downforce. You could also have a better brake balance with more weight at the rear. XRR could also have a bit more weight towards the back. Something like 52/48 would be really good I think and make both cars closer to the FZR.
or just bigger turbo

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG