The online racing simulator
I want to see a Fiat 500...best car ever.
Good idea :ices_rofl
Quote from logitekg25 :the truck i want to be my first truck
(sporty, useful, good-ish looking, fun)

1997-2003 Dodge Dakota crew cab with the 5.2L v8 (5.9L is overkill) with the 5 speed manual, and maybe 4 wheel drive, doesnt matter though.

maybe not for lfs though

I would go for a dodge ram with some sport package. My family used to have a 97 dodge ram 1500 sport with the 5.7 V8 an. It is what I would want if lfs had trucks
i only like my idea Audi can smell smell and lick it :i
Nuthin like a good ol' VTEC!!!!
It may have been already said, but I wouldn't mind an LMP or two in the game.
I'd even sell my liver for LFS then. (no not a leg or an arm, I need something to drive with rite?)

Found on conceptvehichles.blogspot.com
Tata nano to replace the UF1 ?????
Not really a new car but I would put racing slicks on STD (xfg,xrg), TBO (fxo,rb4,xrt,*lx4*) and LRF (fz5,lx6,rac). This way we could create 3 new classes or sub-classes for example STDr,TBOr and LRFr. This could offer an alternative to UFB.

Since those cars don't have wings on them I think it would make for some great racing.
How about something a 1980's Group B inspired overpowered Car with tricky handling: Could go the AWD route like the Gravel loving Front-Engined 1983 Audi Quattro turbo, the RWD route like the tarmac eating mid-engined supercharged Lancia 037, or the all out way with the AWD mid-engined turbo Ford RS200... Of course you can just be crazy and throw in a twin-charged (no-lag) AWD mid engined car as well like the Lancia Delta S4 too.

Also, it'd be nice to see a mid-engined super car to rival the Porsche inspired one (Can't remember its name); like Ferrari inspired (though the porsche inspired one is NA so it is like a mixture)... but something where the engine doesn't feel like its been faced laterally nor which has its top down.
okey i got few car examples. UF2 faster than UF1 but still slower than UFR (would be new challenger for XFG and XRG).
RBR fast as other GTR:s but still it tbo feeling.
super kart like it is in real world.
F1 2011 okey maybe not but it would be nice.
X-Price E-Ra team what made RaceAbout made a new car to X-Price contest and it was E-Ra its slower than RAC but could still challenge it in twister tracks and fast accelerations, also dont kill tyres that fast/better grip, but wait a second its a electric car.
And brand new 4WB (based to Santa Fe) so it would be new 4WD tbo and it challenges them off road and asphalt.
A NA-midship sports car, like NSX or MR-S. Just something that's not as peaky as RACEABOUT.

And a more updated version of the Sauber F1 car would be nice.
if i could create it for LFS: the Bocar xp-5 or Ferrari testarossa...
i like old race cars
First of all, it would be great to see all car's interior improved
Would be nice to see some V8 cars (for example: BMW, etc)
Mazda Sprint Car.
A van version of the FXO. Similar to the Vauxhall Astra van.
Id like to see more everyday cars, the ones with a bit of poke, VXRs, GTIs & sum skyline lookalikes. Also V8s. like the monaro, audi rs4s. Bearin in mind there shud be lookalikes. Like the cars already in the game.
I want to see:

- A FXO 4 door RWD with a 6 Inline Engine with around 300hp
- A 4 door AWD with boxer engine or 4 inline turbo with around 280hp
i would like to see toyota supra in lfs

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG