The online racing simulator
Quote from Furiously-Fast :here is what I think-

S1 - normal cars
S2 - race tuned cars
S3 - STREET tuned cars

I'd like to see some cars customised street style. like cars with huge brakes, bigger turbos, bodykits, or even engine swaps! (like FXO engine into a XFG:razz

I would mind a Rally tuned RB4 and a Turbocharged FZ (FZT!)

We (i) don't want the game to get too "NFS(what ever version) like"... I think LFS should stay a "serious" racing simulation with cars you find on race tracks, not on illigal street race gatherings..

But LM prototype cars would be nice.. not a specific car, just a car that looks like it could be any LM prototype (with open and closed cockpit version or option [like uf1] ofcourse)
Quote from Sponge :We (i) don't want the game to get too "NFS(what ever version) like"... I think LFS should stay a "serious" racing simulation with cars you find on race tracks, not on illigal street race gatherings..

But LM prototype cars would be nice.. not a specific car, just a car that looks like it could be any LM prototype (with open and closed cockpit version or option [like uf1] ofcourse)

+1.. Furiously fast, go play nfs.
It is so funny how people use "Go play NFS" as a weapon. Is "I play NFS" some kind of tabu in here?

NFS isn't that bad. As a simulator, it is total flop (Because NFS is not a simulator), but so is LFS as an arcade game (Because LFS is not an arcade game). You just can't mix one game with other genre!

Other examples:
Chess is really crappy FPS!
C&C is really crappy RPG!
Oblivion is really crappy flight simulator!
Ping-pong is really crappy RTS!
And so on...

</offtopic>
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I wouldn't mind something like this:

the XFT- XF GT turbo.

1.6 turbocharged inline-4
Power: 170bhp @ 6500 rpm
torque: 120 lb-ft @ 5600rpm
power to weight: N/A
weight dist: 59F 41R

more ideas to come....

That actually looks pretty cool.
You do know the XFR is the GT version of the XFG ?
Quote from Sponge :You do know the XFR is the GT version of the XFG ?

...Isn't it GTR-version? XFR isn't in a same class with XRT, FXO and RB4...
yes actually it looks sweet m8
There should be a front-engined car that is about as fast as the RAC and FZ. The FZ is a powerful and heavy rear engined rear wheel drive vehicle that has a better top speed and is easier to handle than a RAC, which is mid-engined, has a good power to weight ratio, less mass, and it corners better than the FZ (if one can do it without facing in the direction he came from). Maybe the new car should be a near compromise of the two: More powerful than the RAC but less than the FZ and ligther than the FZ but heavier than the RAC.
To me, non-fictional cars are of a lower priority unless it can be another competitor of the RAC and FZ.
Well, street cars wasn't such a popular idea...

I know these will probably never go into LFS, but here are some ideas!

UF1 clubman:
[attach]52983[/attach]

Modern UF1(Just a chopped mini. Rubbish, but funny!)
[attach]52984[/attach]
That clubman thing is ugly. Sorry but IMHO the UF silhouette is totally ruined, and the wheels look comically miniature on that long base.

I think almost everyone would much rather have prototypes, a powerful rally car (Group B), and more powerful GTRs (GT1 class, 100 kg less and 150 hp more than current ones) first. Now, if there are street versions of some of the cars above, that's great. But not street cars instead of race cars.
OK. It's been said that trucks are going to implented in S3 or at least in near future. OK, that's great 'cause I love trucks. But there is one thing. There many racing type trucks. Ones for hard tracks/circuits and ones for rally (like Rally Dakar type trucks: e.g. KamAZ 4911, Tatra T815, Renault Kerax). I would appreciate if there would be both types.. specialy the rally type . There are XFG, XRG, UF1, RB4 etc. that could be "modified" for rally tracks. And since there are many rally tracks/stages fans (at least I am ), they would seriously like to have one of the rally type trucks. And I also noticed that rally stages aren't going to be implemented. Why?

I may be a Demo user... but if there are going to be rally trucks... i'm gonna become a S3 user.
Quote from SMIGI-88 :OK. It's been said that trucks are going to implented in S3 or at least in near future.

Where?
It has never been said that trucks WILL be implemented. THere was some talk about a rally pack before S2 but it seems more or less dead at the moment. The devs only said they would like to simulate all forms of racing sometime.

And just get an S2 licence, no sense in waiting for S3, it's years away.
I've got it!

why not put in different types of racing all together? instead of making it single themed, why not have the ability to tune your car to the type of racing, like a RB4 suited for rally stages, MRT's for indoor racing, XFG races (like Clio cup races.)

they should also add prototype cars, (even if fictional) Super GT, Touring cars, drifters, Classic cars and muscle series'.

If any of you think this is a bit too much for LFS, remember that your gonna shed out another £12 (£36 in total!) for S3. It has GOTTA be worth it.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I've got it!

why not put in different types of racing all together? instead of making it single themed, why not have the ability to tune your car to the type of racing, like a RB4 suited for rally stages, MRT's for indoor racing, XFG races (like Clio cup races.)

they should also add prototype cars, (even if fictional) Super GT, Touring cars, drifters, Classic cars and muscle series'.

If any of you think this is a bit too much for LFS, remember that your gonna shed out another £12 (£36 in total!) for S3. It has GOTTA be worth it.

To be realy honenst i think this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VafUiWtjH-Q even
Is a better idea

I know it wil never happen but i can dream cant I?

Suzuki escudo

Power: 992 bhp @ ?????
Engine: Dual Turbo V6
Engine : Double Turbo V6
Drivetrain: 4wd
Weight distribution: ???
A SUV would be nice.
More car like porches (rear engined) or more common car like XRG and things like that
Quote from Mazink :A SUV would be nice.
More car like porches (rear engined) or more common car like XRG and things like that

never saw SUV's racing.. I think we should keep it a bit more realistic, like in cars you actually see on tracks nowadays.
Nice Requests!!!
But has anyone mentioned monster truck stadium with big offroad ramps and other things to put on as a layout,
Ferrari's,
TVR's < My main request,

There are all different cars i would like to see but i have to many lol

as far as i am concerned - offroad vehicles would be amazing, baja bugs, Murray Racing Buggys < I have one and they are sweet!

But one thing that surprised me, no one mentioned the Bugatti Veyron:-o come on its the fastest road car ever lol

wont waste your time anymore, cya

oo i forgot to say, if its possible please do some pikes peak cars AND pikes peak itself, i cannot get off colin mcrae dirt when im on it!!!!
SUV Racing
Quote from Sponge : never saw SUV's racing.. I think we should keep it a bit more realistic, like in cars you actually see on tracks nowadays.

I have seen SUV's Racing
Why not a normal road car e.g.. MK2 Granada, cortina, volvo, nissan's.. any kinds of brilliant road car.. would be great for cruise servers too!

Also.. maybe a van of some sort.. for us banger lads to wreck

and last but not least.. were are the estates???... get an estate in the game.. would be excellent!

Cheers Daz#815
Quote from Sponge : never saw SUV's racing.. I think we should keep it a bit more realistic, like in cars you actually see on tracks nowadays.

I've seen SUV's, Trucks, even Semi-truck cabs racing.

But on topic, I'd say we should put like one more of each type of car in LFS, If possible in a timely manner with minimal cost, etc.

Say, add a 4-door, add a compact/hatchback (maybe), add a truck, an suv, then start working on the cars people want. But i guess i'm trying to say make sure we have something for everyone. This might prevent "WHY YOU PUT X CAR INSTEAD OF X???!!!11" posts, but maybe not. :soapbox:
i am 100% sure that if we will have many good and fast cars like porsche lamborghini in next new patches then people will be GONE WILD and worse imo.

Type R cars will be nice. 4CYL is fun.
Quote from jinxboy :i am 100% sure that if we will have many good and fast cars like porsche lamborghini then people will GONE WILD and worse imo.

I can already see how people are going wild by driving Porsche 356...
Quote from Gekkibi :I can already see how people are going wild by driving Porsche 356...

true
drift cars
hello im new here ,but im playing lfs for a long time and i really like it
and i want driftacars
i even want to make them, or edit the normal cars,
because im a 3d designer
ive made cars for san andreas and 18wheels of steel versions

greetz DW

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG