The online racing simulator
Quote from danthebangerboy :These ARE used on ovals, infact they only race on ovals in the uk, see!

I saw Legends race at Croft once but that was like 6 years ago.
Well hello my team mate! Yeah, i hear that they are raced at bigger circuits but i saw them at kings lynn as support for the bangers.
look at my posts there the best :P
I'd Like to see a Nissan S15(Drift style), Corvette ZO1 And That the Cars were Sorted in Classes (Class A, B, C).
A classic AE86 trueno would be cool.
Quote from HittiS :

i'd like to see a a datsun 240z, nissan 300zx, RX-7 FD style(FC too, although the xrg is the rx 7 FC), EVOs, silvia s13, s14, and s15, sil-eightys, 240 sx, 240 s13(240 head and silvia s13 back), oh yeah, and more selection of cars for demo racers(id prefer at least 6 cars for demo), and at least 2 tracks for demos, and ability to customize rims even if your a demo, and more realisticness, like the driver actually shifting the gear and pushing in the clutch with his foot and braking and acc., oh and if possible, getting out of your car!!! lol thanks a lot to lfs creators if they can do all of this and release the date when s3 will come out lol
Quote from driftking11 :i'd like to see a a datsun 240z, nissan 300zx, RX-7 FD style(FC too, although the xrg is the rx 7 FC), EVOs, silvia s13, s14, and s15, sil-eightys, 240 sx, 240 s13(240 head and silvia s13 back), oh yeah, and more selection of cars for demo racers(id prefer at least 6 cars for demo), and at least 2 tracks for demos, and ability to customize rims even if your a demo, and more realisticness, like the driver actually shifting the gear and pushing in the clutch with his foot and braking and acc., oh and if possible, getting out of your car!!! lol thanks a lot to lfs creators if they can do all of this and release the date when s3 will come out lol

at the moment pc isn't able to read your mind to sense when you're going to shift, and why the hell would you want to get out of the car? This isn't GTA.

Personally I'd like to see some crappy usa cars with good straight line performance some touring cars that aren't as fast as GTRs (you get the idea) :} nascar style car and a race truck!
Quote from d3boy2002 :I think we would ALL agree on a 2009 BMW M3 ALMS Race car...

+10000000

Quote :Since all the real cars in the game are BMW's...

no. The RAC and the MRT are real cars also

+ the VW Scirocco will come later also...
Actually, the real cars aren't really production cars. There is a difference between having licence of one-off/racing cars than having Production cars.
some japanees cars

nissan
mitsubishi
enc
Quote from bobvanvliet :I for one would love to see a GT1 type class, i.e. closed-wheel, tintop, but full-blown racing cars.

With those, we could also have cool multi-class races with the existing big GTRs.

would love one or three of those, DTM cars been allways near my heart, actually all with lots of power, somewhat good grip and proper windshield goes
the toyota gt1 or other LPT cars in lfs
Someone lock this thread.
I just come here to see pictures of cars.
.. or rename thread as ''Hey look, i ctrl+v picturez!11''
This thread is just waste of time and post earning.
Quote from feat :.. or rename thread as ''Hey look, i ctrl+v picturez!11''
This thread is just waste of time and post earning.

better then ppl starting threads asking for cars when they can just post it in here

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/0 ... rcar-launches-in-britain/

"Weight comes in at just over 2,600 pounds and the dimensions are 4,300 mm long, 1,800 mm wide and 1,100 mm tall. Prospective owners can opt for either a 6.0- or 7.0-liter GM-sourced V8, and both motors can be had in either naturally aspirated or supercharged guise. The entry-level model makes 404 hp and 400 lb.-ft. of torque, while the larger NA version crests the 500 hp. Slap a supercharger onto the 6.0-liter mill and it's good for 520 hp, or if you opt for the 7.0-liter version, its output runs past the 650 hp mark".

And Farbio GTS:

http://www.farbiosportscars.com/

"GTS customers will be able to tour in comfort with the spacious, ergonomic interior, with fully adjustable Sparco reclining seats allowing for a 6'6" driver. The controls have an easy accessibility with the touch-screen featuring air conditioning, heater controls and sound system as standard. Long distance touring is made easier due to the 70 litre fuel tank and 220 litre boot capacity, which can incorporate a full size set of golf clubs or luggage".

I have always loved the British cars.

Why not have any of them in Live for Speed?
Quote from TypeRacing :Maybe something like that ?

i had laughed at that idea about a month ago.. but now i realized i RLLYY want racing trucks >< and demolition derbys with cars n trucks =D jkjk
Quote from Lynce :

Why not have any of them in Live for Speed?

I Tough that most of lfs cars ar made in England.
Quote from driftking11 :i'd like to see a a datsun 240z, nissan 300zx, RX-7 FD style(FC too, although the xrg is the rx 7 FC), EVOs, silvia s13, s14, and s15, sil-eightys, 240 sx, 240 s13(240 head and silvia s13 back), oh yeah, and more selection of cars for demo racers(id prefer at least 6 cars for demo), and at least 2 tracks for demos, and ability to customize rims even if your a demo, and more realisticness, like the driver actually shifting the gear and pushing in the clutch with his foot and braking and acc., oh and if possible, getting out of your car!!! lol thanks a lot to lfs creators if they can do all of this and release the date when s3 will come out lol

3 cars, 1 track with several configurations is more than enough for free, which has been discussed several times. "more realisticness" ...yeah
hey i think a towtruck with working lights on top and that can actully lift a car off the ground like this
Attached images
towtruck.jpg

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG