The online racing simulator
i think there shud be a gumpert because it would be a rival for all the fast street cars and maybe even the v8 (bf1)
thanks,
JAMO
Quote from jamodabestdood :i think there shud be a gumpert because it would be a rival for all the fast street cars and maybe even the v8 (bf1)
thanks,
JAMO

I don't mean to sound slow, but what's a gumpert?
I've said it before. And I'm going to say it again.
We need touring cars. Big four door touring cars. Like the DTM and BTCC used to have.
Quote from March Hare :I've said it before. And I'm going to say it again.
We need touring cars. Big four door touring cars. Like the DTM and BTCC used to have.

I`ll agree on that. DTM cars would be nice, and I belive they would offer great races. They would have somewhat close to the GTR class specs right?
Quote from J@tko :Its like a Caparo T1, but a tad more civilised. It has the engine from an Audi S4, but with turbos!

http://www.allcarwallpapers.co ... s/gumpert-apollo-3262.jpg

I wouldn't know what it was either unless I'd seen a test of it a few months ago in TG mag.

wow that does sound pretty cool! Maybe with an RA-R to match it?

Isn"t the FXR pretty much a touring car? The other GTRs may not look like touring cars, but they're fairly similar in spec I'd say.
The old DTM (90s', Merc 190 E Evo II and E30 M3 DTM) had 2,4 straight 4s with 350 BHP. RWD. So they would be quite a bit slower than GTRs. The Alfa had a V6 and AWD, Audi used a V8. Don't know about the Alfa, but the Audi had over 400 BHP but on the other hand it was 500 kg heavier (or even more).

The current DTMs are just some cars with either an Audi or Merc badge on them. 4.0 V8s, restricted (with a certain diameter pipe) to 475ish bhp, the rear end is the same for both brands (gearbox, diff, rear wing - all by the same supplier), drag coeficients must be the same i think and the engines are made by each company. THey handle a lot more like a single seater since they are made form a tubular space frame and have a carbon fibre body over it, that resembles either an A4 or a C class.
I'd prefer the old DTMs TBH - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUAE-819OG4
This has probably already been suggested, but possibly a car to imitate;

A Radical Track Car
They look fun

Something like an Aussie V8 Supercar. Big grumbly V8
Started as a joke - so don't take it too seriously, but here's my version of S3
Attached files
S3.pdf - 37.4 KB - 495 views
Quote from DasKlee :Started as a joke - so don't take it too seriously, but here's my version of S3

Cool. That looks really good.

Chances of it being really the S3 version: 0%

I especially like the Beetle and the Uniroyal Fun Cup car
Quote from DasKlee :Started as a joke - so don't take it too seriously, but here's my version of S3

PROTOTYPES! HELL YES! Nice track selection as well.
Quote from matthew1993 :Id say its all ready been mentioned, but for me make a class just like the 90's BTCC. Ever since the rule the car has to be 2 door hatch back it ruined BTCC. I was watching the 93 season on tape! It was super racing! And said if only there was a class just like the in lfs.

So i think 4 door saloon racing just like 90's BTCC. For great close racing!

don't know if you know, but the BTCC rules are now much more like WTCC, based on super2000 regs. theyre pretty much all 2-3.5 litre engines with weight penalties 4-6 cylinders, front engined FWD, 4 door saloons with. it is getting better

as for the thread.

Prototypes would be cool, but so would a few more GTR type cars, possibly another class by tuning the current a little lower and the new one higher and making it more GT2/1 spec
+2000 if the old supertouring cars/DTM cars from the eraly 90's will be added to the s3 pack!

This class is realy missing

XFT (XFR)
FXT (FXO)
XRT (XRT)
RBT (RB4)

The UFR issnt realy a touringcar look-a-like. but its a great car to race

and maybe some more 4doors sedan touring cars!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://images.google.nl/url?q= ... LBgQVKGppjudx_YM-SRiJQ47Q
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I realy like those big wheels into the fenders. also the grip and speed are great of these cars!
Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione.
The 2.0 turbocharged 4WD that won six rally championships in a row.
I own one as real car and I'm wondering how could be driving that legend on LFS!....
Quote from henrico-20- :+2000 if the old supertouring cars/DTM cars from the eraly 90's will be added to the s3 pack!

This class is realy missing

XFT (XFR)
FXT (FXO)
XRT (XRT)
RBT (RB4)

The UFR issnt realy a touringcar look-a-like. but its a great car to race

and maybe some more 4doors sedan touring cars!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://images.google.nl/url?q= ... LBgQVKGppjudx_YM-SRiJQ47Q
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I realy like those big wheels into the fenders. also the grip and speed are great of these cars!

That car is beautifull, +1 for a car in game of that kind
And a other car that should be good too, the Audi Quatro (rally at 80`s).
i would love to see stock cars modified's to 800hp v8's. this would require oval tracks to enjoy the most since there only built to go left
Really don't see how would i enjoy ging left in an 800 bhp car... Oh well, different people like different things. More touring cars i say!
"They're making a left tuuuuuuuuurn, they're making another left tuuuuuuuurn, i wonder what's gona hapen next, let's go to comercials u ain't gona miss a f%$#ing thing"

Just had to write it, but yea more touring cars, and probably some LMP1 and LMP2 cars, Audi diesel anyone
Quote from henrico-20- :and maybe some more 4doors sedan touring cars!

Thats really interesting idea man. LFS need some 4 door cars + racing versions ofcourse
LFS s3 CARS OF TRACK
CARS IN S3
WRC 2006\07\CAR OF COLIN 2002 focus
+ TRACKS
xD
Do you even get the intention of GTRs? They are pure racing cars. Made for endurance racing. And for that they are unbeatable. Well, UFR and XFR aren't ideal for endu racing but it's managable. Trust me.

/me, n1 LFS GT UFR driver, signing off
Quote from qvest :i'm voting for this
DAYTONA-BF3
it will be a hit!!!

+1
That would be great! You would have to push the pedals very fast.

Quote from The site :Front swivel suspension for stability on all terrain.
Double Ball-Joint Steering makes steering more precise.
Comfort Spor tseat for extra comfort on long rides.
Adjustable Seat position.
Super slick race tyres.
Adjustable Steering wheel position.
Front Spoiler for the sporty look.
The BF3 model has all the advantages and technique of a brake freewheel intergrated with a 3- Speed gear-box.
For all terrains the right gear.

+1 for v8 supercars.

stock cars woudl be fun to. no driver assists. 3500lb. solid rear axle, 800hp, slicks.

who says they can only turn left?

hell who says they are even good a turning in the 1st place? thats part of the appeal.

or sub out nascar with a trans-am / gt-1 car. just something with a ton of power, ton of tire, and ancient technology in the suspension. its fun.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG