The online racing simulator
I'd gonna see the Toyota Aygo.

» Why such a little car?

Because it would be quite Close to an UF1000 and that would make "real" races in that Class possible.

Greetz
Quote from randz :well since bmw has given a permission for 2 formula cars. I think it would be cool to have real life bmws as the new e90 or even a e60 m5

the to bmws are already real though
skyline r34 r35 mad mikes quad rota rx7 tht be meannnn =] ummm drift cars =]
Do S2 license owners have to pay for S3?
Quote from michael-surfer :Do S2 license owners have to pay for S3?

Yes. Probably additional £12 if the devs dont change the price.
it would be cool to have non racing cars
that new Nissan GTR its'a great car and ofcrose Ford Focus ST and RS those cars are great too
The biggest untouched road car categories in lfs are the supercars (400kW+), big V8 muscle cars (not just old camaros, but cars like the HSV GTO / pontiac GTO) and roadsters. (honda s2000!!!)

The current cars are fairly obviously made to be better on a track, with ther exception of the FZ250, by being lighter with less power. I wanna go the opposite direction, just for the fun of it. Good for drifters and power hungry idiots such as myself. I promise I'd get good at using them. Low grip high power cars...
Lada 2107
No!

We want more 4wd GTR cars to compete with
i would really love to see a subaru impreza 22b
I'm not really a fan of American cars in general, but S3 could have 2 or 3 Muscle Cars developed for drag racing. These would be based on such cars as the Dodge Challenger and the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. Then after Formula 1 cars a couple of top fuel Dragsters for more ferocious drag racing.

It could bring a new edge to LFS and as it's still classed as "racing" it would be suitable for the game.
GT500 is veri nice car. That is my dream this car.
haha, that looks like an over-sized RC car. Well technically, it is. If that is gonna be the case, when it runs out of energy, how long will the pit stop take?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :haha, that looks like an over-sized RC car. Well technically, it is. If that is gonna be the case, when it runs out of energy, how long will the pit stop take?

they will change the battery or the races take 2 days.

So i will say piss off with your electric shit.
Maybe 4x4s with offroad courses in the middle of some tracks like aston and fern bay that would be sweet and by the way thw volkswagon should be out by now to make 1 simple cars it takes them like 5months they need 2 get there arse into it

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG