lol Volkswagen Nardo W12...Played Gran Turismo 4 ?
anyway...maybe in future, try Scirocco first when it comes, if comes
AND I want see about P1, P2 Classes from Le Mans, altough GT1 and GT2 class with those GTR compatible in LFS. Then adding 48 racers in same time at driving on Kyoto Ring GP / Aston Historic during 24h Race.
I was thinking.. maybe a bit beefed up FXO would be nice Well, and FXO with RWD, a different spoiler (like the old one had), a rollcage and v8 engine. That way it'll look a bit like a generic Australian V8 supercar (well, that was what i'm aiming at:P)
Ofcourse original Australian V8 Supercars would be even better
- F1 with 2009 season's rules (new wings and slick tyres)
- Some rally car (WRX STI or Lancer EVO, anyway it should be 4WD etc.)
- Old car which has a bit power (for example Ford Escort MKII RS2000?)
- Some American car and Lemans car could be cool too.
Actually i havnt got the point of 'Cars we wanna see', I mean like, people tell what they wanna see in S3 and ... if Devs like the idea of adding any car then ... Will they add the real car +ask permissions and stuff from the brand or just 'copy'ng the car?
I wanna see Mitsubishi Galant, or the front of the car should be in the game. Mitsubishi's front is so damn hot. Angry and stuff. Like, Mitsubishi Galant front +Some similar back like XRT has
... Drift cars ftw!
This has probably been suggested before but i dont feel like reading through all 3174 posts just to see, but how about:
- Nissan GTR
- 86'/87' Buick Grand National
- Toyota Supra MKIV
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (2nd gen)
- Mazda RX-7 FD WITH ROTARY!!!!
- Pontiac GTO/Holden Monaro
- Dodge Charger (new)
- Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1
- Datsun 510
- Datsun 240z
In no particular order of preferance. I would really like to add a Nissan Silvia S13 or 180sx to that list since i own a 1991 Nissan 240sx in real life, but the XRT is really pretty close to any of those so there really isnt any use to put one in there.