The online racing simulator
Much more rallycars , and like DTM series cars with no huge difference between them , or really something special like dragster or hotrodtruck. There must be atleast one super/special car.
RX-2/3/4/7/8

1st gen/2ndgen and 3rd gen rx7

The 8 would be a really nifty car if they gave it a tad more hp/tq

Nissan Skyline R34 with adjusting AWD would be a neat simulation

or how bout some more interesting GTR cars? FXR and FZR are kinda weak, I <3 the XRR but it seems to just burn out the tires too quickly
These would be good, i think they are called Grass Track Racers.
Seem them live/demo and they look fun for stunt racing too

However, they would need to be very well made in game to be made appealing and fun to drive. Nice and robust though
GoKart for Demo Users .
I'd ike to see 2 new cars in S3:

Good car for drifting (doesn't have to be based on a real car).

Stock car (doesn't have to be based on a NASCAR)
what about some LeMans styled racing cars (like the audi r8)
The cars I would like to see, hmm...

Toyota GT1
Porsche 911 GT1
Lancia Beta Racecar
Lancia Delta S4
Lancia 037

Hehe, that was my noobish list. I realise that it might be hard to aquire a licence to incllude these cars, but if just one of these cars were added, I would be ecstatic
Adding too many real cars sounds no good to me.

Keep creating and developping unreal cars and it'll be easier to foucs on the basics of racing physics.

Quote from danthebangerboy :Please dont use IMG tags on such huge pics mate, it takes about 12 years to load on my pc in that res.

Very sorry.
I would love to see a BMW M3 E30!
Would be a dream to cruise around and race, hear that S14 rev!!

M3 E30 Evolution II (220hk 244Nm)
Only 501 ex produced between march - may 1988.
Upgraded engine 220hk without cat.
Sold with only 3 colours to chose between, Macao-blue, Nogaro-silver or Misano-red!
Also had spoilers and bumpers of light weight material and windows of lexan back for less weight. totaly 10kg loss.

M3 E30 Sport Evolution (238hk 240Nm)
600 ex produced between january - march 1990.
Upgraded engine, 2,5L and 238hk.
This unique car was sold with an option on only 2 colours!
Brillantred (308) och Jetblack (668)
(Yes there was 2 cars sold with white color! (sonderlack))

Cylinders: In-line 4:a.
Valves per/cyl: 4.
Motor kapasitet: 2,467 cc.
Komprosion: 10.2:1.
Max effect: 238 HK (175 kW) @ 7,000 rpm (DIN 70 020).
Torque: 240 Nm (177 lb ft) @ 4,750 rpm.
Litres per hp: 96.5 HK/litre (weight: 1,200 kg).
Horsepower per litre: 198 HK/ton (vikt: 1,200 kg)

Length: 4345 mm.
Width: 1680 mm.
Height: 1370 mm.
Wheelbase: 2565 mm.
Axelwidth: 1430 mm.
Weight (Full tank, no extra equipment): 1,200 kg.

Some more Sport Evo Pics:

M3 E30 Cecotto / Ravaglia -89

Roberto Ravaglia, BMW M3 E30, DTM 1989

BMW DTM Team
Quote from Fast Jarda :Some rallyx car

Good plan, but not something limp wristed like that. I'd say something from the Bowler marquee.

Maybe something Astonish too.
off topic guys!anyway,id also like maybe a NASCAR car of tomorrow and a road cours and oval to go along with it.oh ya and also an indy car.
Quote from NoFear1989 :GoKart for Demo Users .

sorry for double post but maybe a 60cc one,a 125cc one,and a 200cc super kart.i drive 60cc and they topo out at about 90mph.gets boring though after u win a championship so thats why i also want other karts.
An FG V8 Supercar
http://cdn.cbsi.com.au/story_media/339289680/fg01_1.jpg

Quote from Zay :sorry for double post but maybe a 60cc one,a 125cc one,and a 200cc super kart.i drive 60cc and they topo out at about 90mph.gets boring though after u win a championship so thats why i also want other karts.

Well if that was possible then you'd want gokart tracks too, would take too like me thinks.

EDIT: oh, and one last thing... RBR (RB4 GTR)
I'd like to see some alternate classes of cars, not just new cars.

A stock car would be good. I wouldn't drive it, but I'd like to see it.

A Le Mans prototype would be good as well, or a Radical.

A real supercar, a hypercar, not that psudo-Porsche thingy. Like a big Lambo or a Ferrari.

A big sports sedan, like a midsize Merc or a 3er BMW.

And then a small, really lightweight sports car, like a Miata or an Elise.

Whatever you do, make them really designed, because the current road cars are really generic and pretty bland and understyled, except for the Raceabout.
A "drift car" so that drifters would finally shut up about it, and it would be easier to filter those servers out.
Quote from Not Sure :A "drift car" so that drifters would finally shut up about it, and it would be easier to filter those servers out.

a drift car is pretty much a race car, in LFS they would be the same thing just change setup and make the car have some decent lock (like 40+ steering lock)
Porsche GT3-RSR
Porsche GT1
Porsche 917 dauer / LeMans racer
Mercedes CLK GTR
Mazda 787B
Ferrari FXX
BMW M3 GTR

Well you could always dream
Quote from masternick :a drift car is pretty much a race car, in LFS they would be the same thing just change setup and make the car have some decent lock (like 40+ steering lock)

Yeah "pretty much", but not exactly, hence the requests for more power, more lock, etc.
-
(AmTGMan) DELETED by SamH
Mabe some rallycross cars??
electric Raceabout

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG