The online racing simulator
Cars in S3?

I'm happy with the choice I get in S1 and S2. What I would really love having is 3rd-party-models for the cars that are already in the game. So I could use a Subaru Impreza WRC 2003 while driving the XRT, or whatever.
i'm sure it's been mentioned before but an LMP1/2 car would be great fun to drive and it would add alot to endurance races.
Quote from PlusP :

but "pretending" ruins the immersion for me.

If pretending spoils the game for you, stop pretending to be a race driver!!!!!
Tesla Roadster
+
I would like to see 88-91 crx

and a fox mustang

I think some more off road stuff would be cool too
A light, Mid-engine, rear drive turbo car (like a second-gen MR2), to compete in the TBO and GTR classes.

If people are bored with turbo 4's, then the car could be slightly larger and V6 powered (a la NSX), but I maintain that a fast mid-engined rear drive car that's competitive with the TBO class and the GTR class would be a great addition.

I would suggest an open top and a closed top LeMans prototype, because I think they'd be awesome, but people would just race them in 10-lappers.

So instead I'll suggest something easy and fun: a high powered rallycross car with downforce. Why is this easy? Just give the FXR some extra suspension travel and allow knobby and hybrid tires on it. Voila! Instant rally car.

Finally, how about a stupidly underpowered rear-drive GTR (to compete with the two little front-drive GTRs). I'm thinking something along the lines of an old 1.6L MX-5 with a roll bar and slicks.
The Saleen S7.
It's like a Ferrari F360 and a Jag XJ220 spawned offspring! Want one!
Who wants to give me about £300,000?
hehe I just wanna see some bikes or quadrocycles (these last in hot rally contest lol)
hehehehehe saleen s7 drifts good in Test Drive ;D maybe some muscles, eh?
I would like to see something like THose big trusck racing around some european track dont know the name of the class thow
why? a semi?
Quote from kyler :why? a semi?

It is just a truck here, makes awful hard to google as in US truck is what we call pickup.

Racing with those is quite different sport indeed, would be nice to see such cars too in LFS.
I really hope too that we will get a race truck in S3. The ultra heavy experience . It would be a great improvement for the diversity in the game and there's not many truck simulation out there ( a very old one and a crapy mod for Rfactor)
Quote from Maelstrom :I really hope too that we will get a race truck in S3. The ultra heavy experience . It would be a great improvement for the diversity in the game and there's not many truck simulation out there ( a very old one and a crapy mod for Rfactor)

and boring in Toca Race Driver 3
Quote from Stew2000 :and boring in Toca Race Driver 3

Its not boring at all, how can you not like the Sound of Diesels engines, low raw, its not boring at all, infact, truck racing in general has more action, and probobly more hardcore FANS than Formula 1...

+1 for a Truck, that would REALLY make me Love the Devs at LFS, and TBH, i have only said harsh stuff about the devs too :/
R E A L C A R S

N O T F A K E
*REALCARS IN LFS AS OF NOW= 3
Quote from fthsjustin :R E A L C A R S

N O T F A K E
*REALCARS IN LFS AS OF NOW= 3

Real cars don't fit into an ordinary computer. They are just too big. We also tried to pass a car through the phone wire but without sucess so far. If the providers decide to enlarge their wires (at least 2 meters in diameter) we may have a hope to get a real car transmitted from one computer to another

Seriously, did you consider the possibility that you bought the wrong game?
BTW, there's no real cars in video game, only real names and close designs.
Quote from BlueFlame :Its not boring at all, how can you not like the Sound of Diesels engines, low raw, its not boring at all, infact, truck racing in general has more action, and probobly more hardcore FANS than Formula 1...

+1 for a Truck, that would REALLY make me Love the Devs at LFS, and TBH, i have only said harsh stuff about the devs too :/

You did not understand it correctly, he meant Toca Racedriver 3 was boring, or that is how I did understood it
As BMW is now in LFS i dont fink its impossible to add M3 CSL
Would be great to drive one in race against FZ5
:moped:One of these
i think LFS needs:

1. Small MR, FR or FF sportscar, like the mr2, elise, s2000 or the plastic noble
2. Prototypes, i don´t know how they are called but i´ve seen many people suggesthing those, the ones from the 24h LeMans race.
3. Trucks... just imagine turning T1 in blackwood or Aston North with tons of those behind you... and now that i think of it the downhill in Aston would be terrifying
4. 4x4 small jeeps
5. An american muscle car... this one i think is the one needed the most... real stock car racing in a dirt oval, made to crash without worries.
5. Stock cars. or is it slot car? (joking)
6. at least 2 classic 60´s old´s models to play with, could be a Ferrari GTO or something like that, and an open wheeler like an original brabham or a silver arrow with slim tyres.

and if i had to pick 2 of those... they´ll be the small sportscar and the american muscle... i know it sounds completely the opposite but those would be the most enjoyable at least for myself.... with a dirt oval or circuit.... yes we do need dirt tracks.
a nascar and an Ariel Atom

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG